May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
6 members (R. Glenz, 12boreman, obsessed-with-doubles, ksauers1, 2 invisible), 472 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,523
Posts545,802
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 43 of 59 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 58 59
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
....You disappoint in the way you attribute blame solely to the NDP and Liberals, considering the Conservative performance the last seven years, your prophecy of its defeat notwithstanding. Our dictator has been on the wrong side of every issue: jobs, the economy, the military, immigration, the environment etc....

For a few of those last seven years, you've mentioned all of those points as Canadian attributes, and various shortcomings of the US. Why are they 'problems' in this instant. Does it work expediently to belittle the 'conservative' dictator?

Sidelock
Sidelock

We might as well sing anything we please, for the time we're allowed to do it....

Just a couple weeks back, bo was doing a town hall something or another. Asks a girl near the front, hey what's your name, she's a black person. She says something a bit muffled and he comes back and says, 'weesie'. He says ya I remember her from sanford and son, she says no, but he insists, ya that's from sanford and son, then starts singing, 'we're a mov'in on up'.

The crowd is thinking, hey bozo, that's the jefferson's, but particularly the white folks wouldn't dare ever sing that tune.

mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

King you are a political hack.everything in your statements are liberal blindly supporting what ever feel good spending scheme thank come down the pike.i went on line a read the Globe, the liberal running for office were touting how they were going to throw money at problems spend money on projects.santa clause politics.you might own guns ,but i think you are not pro gun.like the unwashed masses in the liberal party up there .

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

The PMO distributes lies, involves itself in scandalous spin, edits and deletes, fires public servants who criticize public policy.

This sounds like the perfect job for you King. Actually, you might be overqualified for it.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

mc, I never voted Liberal in my life. The previous Liberal government turned a huge Conservative deficit into surplus. Our Conservative federal government has run seven deficits in a row. The US spent money and is doing better generally than the Europeans who didn't.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Read my response to James, Craig. I have mentioned the attributes of our generally peaceful and tolerant society many times. I have mentioned my faith in your country more it seems than American members have here. They would have us believe half the country are morons and idiots for not voting Republican. I didn't introduce dictator to the conversation. James and I seemed to agree our election may change one dictator for another.

Sidelock
Sidelock

mc, the Internet does not report on Canadian politics other than distribute what sources anywhere want to say. Our Globe and Mail is your New York Times.

mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

well that says it all the new york times is about as liberal as you can get, you can find any opinion,editorial about the smallest facets of government on the internet.i cant believe with your political statements on this bb that you vote conservative.but i have never been there when you voted so ill have to take your word for it.

mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

King ,we haven't had an election ,trump is in the lead because he isn't taking crap from anyone ,its something new.voters are tired of the same retreads showing up.we will have to see how this shakes out. nov 2016 i'm having a little trouble with the responsibility for the Canadian deficit and surplus the news paper that you tout as the voice of Canada isn't supporting your opinion.B,O,C report says it a little different.

Sidelock
Sidelock

How annoying. I wrote a excellent response to King and then it somehow got lost in the internets. I tried to upload it, the site said it was uploading. Then it just disappeared. I'll try again tomorrow.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Page 43 of 59 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 58 59

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.