Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 39 of 59 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 58 59
Sidelock
Sidelock

Everyone's actions are determined by feelings. We share an interest in following the verities our parents and mentors taught us. Most of us act on those verities by doing what we believe is good and leaving the bad wherever we see it. My duty in this case was to bring to Dave's attention a despicable post. There's enough misery without promoting it on Misfires.

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Dimensions of character---and culpability---are implied in the words we use.

Exactly King Brown, and this is precisely why I say you have the character of a rat.

" . . squealed like a little rat" implies that I erred by asking Dave to "take a look" at Jim's post counselling to kill an American citizen for saying "disgusting things."

Granted Jim had been under emotional strain i.e. claiming school massacre a hoax and pestering Connecticut police---but his twin admitted he lied to protect him.

Jim did not counsel anyone to kill an American citizen, That is simply another of your rotten lies. If Jim had indeed counselled us to commit murder, please explain why Dave Weber allowed his words to remain, and why he did not expel Jim or give him a suspension?

Then, please show us where I ever admitted that I lied to protect Jim. Prove to us that Jim was under some emotional strain, and please prove your repeated lie that Jim had been pestering Connecticut police.

Show us you lying squealing little rat. You can't do that because of what you are. You show us your "dimensions of character" on a regular basis. You show us how dishonest you are here with the words you use and the lies you tell. You show your anti-gun proclivities with the words you use.

Your little idiot minions Jagermeister and Ed Good show us how utterly ignorant they are, and how subservient they are to your dishonesty as anti-gun trolls and tools. Ed shows us how illiterate he is by contending that I called Dave a rat when any idiot could see that it was you who I called the squealing lying rat... doing what you could to try to get rid of Jim. Even you knew exactly who I was referring to as the little rat. How many times have you squealed on me, and what good has it done little rat?

My humble and sincere apology to rats for comparing them to King Brown.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Everyone's actions are determined by feelings. We share an interest in following the verities our parents and mentors taught us. Most of us act on those verities by doing what we believe is good and leaving the bad wherever we see it. My duty in this case was to bring to Dave's attention a despicable post. There's enough misery without promoting it on Misfires.

I was hoping 'duty' held some higher status than feeling, but that's okay. When discussing more trivial things, can an opponent agree to disagree agreeably, or resign to be subject to the pc court of the 'I'm offended' argument.

Back to your example, I wasn't wondering if you could turn your feelings on and off. You seem to want to turn 'free' speech on and off. It's okay, you may feel that way, but you turn to the government to help stifle speech that you don't like.

Yet, as an appreciator of the 'arts', you tolerate Christian symbols in vats of urine, feces smeared in various ways, and renderings of Jesus performing homosexual oral sex. Black inner city thug culture is excused from hate, racism and misogyny lyrics in their musical 'art'.

How about the duty to hold a prez responsible for steering his country on the right path, when one racist group is calling for the killing of whitey and cops? What's an uncle tom, one of the good guys, or a term that switches off the duty to separate right from wrong.

How about the duty to criticize the hate speech coming out of iran to close a 'deal', not to mention the track record of the 'people' since the shaw got booted.

How about the duty to question the line in the sand. How many toddler bodies have to wash up due to failed desperate attempts to flee syria. Let me guess, we can excuse the human brutality, because the eu is feeling a bit overwhelmed by the 'expense'. I wonder if the kind feeling hearts haven't lumped the folks fleeing the ukraine in the same category. Hmmm, is there an ideological policy that's partnering the russians and iranians. How about dem chinese eh, playing naval war games a bit close to Canada, scratch that Alaska, for the first time ever.

Interesting, we should just leave the bad wherever we see it. But, we have a duty to our feelings. If that's so, can I call on you to be a bit more tolerant?

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Great post craigd.

But you might as well ask rats to stop being rats, and weasels to stop being weasels.

Once again, you have exposed the hypocrisy of the Liberal Left agenda driven anti-gunner King Brown.

Once again, it will make no difference in his behavior, the "dimensions of (his) character" or his "culpability".

For King and his ilk, the ends justify the means.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

People in civil society agree to disagree every day. It's human nature not to agree with everyone on everything. Jim's post was despicable. It had nothing to do with free speech. It was hate speech. Look it up.

All of us appreciate the arts, some more of one kind than others. I tolerate the fine, religious and blasphemous arts because I'm not sure of their purpose when artists can't explain it themselves. It also depends where it's exhibited.

As a liberal activist and organizer, I work to engage others who aspire to build communities that are respectful, without aggression or violence, cooperative, sensitive to the disadvantaged, as you do.

You hold your president to account at election time as a citizen's duty, as I will the performance of our prime minister on Oct. 16 without racism and surpassing violence roiling my responsibilities.

This thread itself is an illuminating example of the American psyche, of the polarization of an aggressive bourgeois ego with no higher aim than imitation of the rich, slipping away from its sacred exceptionalism.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Yes, Jim, I support the action. It had nothing to do with gun laws. The doctor followed the law. Last year the patient was charged with killing a cat, luring it from a porch in the middle of the night. He had emotional problems.

Last month he told his psychiatrist he wanted to get a gun to kill 10 to 20 people and then kill himself. The doctor told him she would contact the police regarding his threats, at which point he left her office in an agitated state.

I'm as much as you are against knee-jerk laws. The guy had a record, was seeing a doctor for emotional problems, was suspended once from medical school, had licensed firearms and 2,000 rounds of ammunition.

The doctor's action was appropriate.

Sidelock
Sidelock

....I tolerate the fine, religious and blasphemous arts because I'm not sure of their purpose when artists can't explain it themselves. It also depends where it's exhibited....

....You hold your president to account at election time as a citizen's duty....

....This thread itself is an illuminating example of the American psyche....

Are you so sure the 'terrible twins' can explain themselves, sure enough to the point of activating your 'duty'? Shouldn't it depend on where they exhibit, say for example in a place for misfiring, or on a stump at a mainstream art gallery?

Why can't we hold the 'terrible twins' to account at election time too? If there's no election process to be had, maybe the solution is to hold elections here? Say every four years to validate entry into misfires, but fair warning, if elected, no hate speech about topics you don't like. Sound reasonable?

Maybe not, but don't you think purposeful soft peddling and ignoring of some hate speech is illuminating about the left, and Canadian culture in general? If you're able to tolerate some vile 'art' because it's art, can't it be supposed that the reasonable would tolerate speech they don't feel like tolerating? I know it's not so, but just a thought.

Sidelock
Sidelock

" Ed shows us how illiterate he is by contending that I called Dave a rat when any idiot could see that it was you who I called the squealing lying "

now it is dodging and weaving...

we all know what it said...

typical behavior from an anti gun subversive mole...

it has no honor...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Yes Ed, we all know what I said. But since you are too stupid to comprehend, here it is again. I was just going to submit the one line where I called King a squealing little rat, but why not repeat my post in its' entirety so everyone can see how dishonest you trolls are:

Members will note my support for Soros would have been the same for any person. I asked Dave Weber "to take a look at" the Terrible Twins' hate speech, of Jim's posting an injunction to shoot on sight Soros, a distinguished American Jew, for saying "disgusting things." The twin supported Jim by first denying he said it, then produced the post confirming Jim said it, with the lame excuse it was only his opinion.

From day one, after King whined about what Jim said about the anti-gunner George Soros, I maintained that was his opinion... a First Amendment Right not subject to interrogation by Mounties or the Thought Police.

Jim did not exhort or otherwise encourage any reader of Misfires to seek out Soros for assassination. We are entitled to our opinion in this country, and Jim's opinion was quite harmless. That is more than can be said of the Black Lives Matters Race Hustlers and George Soros funded protesters who have managed to incite several actual incidents where innocent police officers were executed. Killed. Murdered. Shot like dogs and left to die, now with orphaned children and grieving families. "Pigs in blankets".

King Brown has yet to say one critical word about that. And he still calls the extreme anti-gunner and Nazi collaborator Soros "a distinguished American Jew".

King Brown squealed like a little rat to Dave Weber about Jim... probably hoping to get his so-called "Terrible Twin" censured or banished. Dave W. did neither, and did not even delete Jim's words. So much for that grave matter. King even stooped so low as to selectively edit his quotation of Jim's original post on the matter... intentionally leaving out the IMO qualifier--- In My Opinion. Then King lied and claimed that post had been deleted. It is still there. I did not say it was Jim's opinion... Jim did that himself. I merely repeatedly reminded the mentally disturbed and obsessive squealing rat King Brown of that. King is grasping for any small straw he can. Pathetic.

Keep flailing King. I'm sure you are convincing a lot of people as you continue to denigrate the NRA, celebrate Liberal Democrat infringements upon the 2nd Amendment as proof that it is not worth the paper it is printed on, and continue to support and defend the most extreme anti-gunners on the planet.

You say I haven't supplied proof that you are anti-gun. I have... repeatedly, even though you are in denial. But it really isn't necessary when you supply so much proof yourself.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Knowledge of a specific intent to commit a crime is an exception to the "privilege" rules. If my client tells me he intends to rob the Bank of America on Ashley Street at 10:00 next Tuesday it is not a violation of client privilege to call a cop...Geo

P.S.: Maybe not quite as simple as I posted but close enough for government work.

P.P.S.: Do i have to? Not if i want to be an accessory before the fact.

Last edited by Geo. Newbern; 09/03/15 04:17 PM. Reason: added postscript
Page 39 of 59 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 58 59

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.