May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
2 members (bushveld, Philbert), 447 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,523
Posts545,802
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 38 of 59 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 58 59
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Members will note....I asked Dave....

Oh yea, noted.

As the arbiter of all things pc, are you offended? What's it like to be on the cutting edge of controlling speech. Intentional, cultural, subconscious? Details man, this stuff is fascinating.

edit to add, pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon.

Last edited by craigd; 09/02/15 02:09 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

That said, there are some a..holes in this world that need to be shot. Gen James Mattis. USMC

mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

king, soros uses his liberties to try and deny other there liberties.soros is a criminal, his funding of left wing crazies are responsible for hate speech and such great organizations and occupy wall street, media matters.and other hate groups,black lives matters is another soros supported group.nice company to keep.

mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

King do you understand that this isn't a newspaper or public publication, people express there opinions here the fact that people do not like george soros shouldn't be a surprise to you i think your fane outrage is misplaced. you would have zero problem if it was the Koch bros mentioned in the offending post.

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Members will note my support for Soros would have been the same for any person. I asked Dave Weber "to take a look at" the Terrible Twins' hate speech, of Jim's posting an injunction to shoot on sight Soros, a distinguished American Jew, for saying "disgusting things." The twin supported Jim by first denying he said it, then produced the post confirming Jim said it, with the lame excuse it was only his opinion.

From day one, after King whined about what Jim said about the anti-gunner George Soros, I maintained that was his opinion... a First Amendment Right not subject to interrogation by Mounties or the Thought Police.

Jim did not exhort or otherwise encourage any reader of Misfires to seek out Soros for assassination. We are entitled to our opinion in this country, and Jim's opinion was quite harmless. That is more than can be said of the Black Lives Matters Race Hustlers and George Soros funded protesters who have managed to incite several actual incidents where innocent police officers were executed. Killed. Murdered. Shot like dogs and left to die, now with orphaned children and grieving families. "Pigs in blankets".

King Brown has yet to say one critical word about that. And he still calls the extreme anti-gunner and Nazi collaborator Soros "a distinguished American Jew".

King Brown squealed like a little rat to Dave Weber about Jim... probably hoping to get his so-called "Terrible Twin" censured or banished. Dave W. did neither, and did not even delete Jim's words. So much for that grave matter. King even stooped so low as to selectively edit his quotation of Jim's original post on the matter... intentionally leaving out the IMO qualifier--- In My Opinion. Then King lied and claimed that post had been deleted. It is still there. I did not say it was Jim's opinion... Jim did that himself. I merely repeatedly reminded the mentally disturbed and obsessive squealing rat King Brown of that. King is grasping for any small straw he can. Pathetic.

Keep flailing King. I'm sure you are convincing a lot of people as you continue to denigrate the NRA, celebrate Liberal Democrat infringements upon the 2nd Amendment as proof that it is not worth the paper it is printed on, and continue to support and defend the most extreme anti-gunners on the planet.

You say I haven't supplied proof that you are anti-gun. I have... repeatedly, even though you are in denial. But it really isn't necessary when you supply so much proof yourself.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Dimensions of character---and culpability---are implied in the words we use.

" . . squealed like a little rat" implies that I erred by asking Dave to "take a look" at Jim's post counselling to kill an American citizen for saying "disgusting things."

Granted Jim had been under emotional strain i.e. claiming school massacre a hoax and pestering Connecticut police---but his twin admitted he lied to protect him.

My notion of citizenship is seeing your duty and doing it, not claiming IMO as a mitigating factor for hate speech, in a country aflame with violence, born in revolution, preserved by one of bloodiest civil wars in history, police mowed down last month like 10 pins.

(A Nova Scotia university medical student was charged yesterday two counts uttering threats to cause death or bodily harm, one count of engaging in threatening conduct directed at a person, after telling his psychiatrist he wanted a gun to kill his professor and her daughter.)

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Members will note my support for Soros would have been the same for any person. I asked Dave Weber "to take a look at" the Terrible Twins' hate speech, of Jim's posting an injunction to shoot on sight Soros, a distinguished American Jew, for saying "disgusting things." The twin supported Jim by first denying he said it, then produced the post confirming Jim said it, with the lame excuse it was only his opinion.

From day one, after King whined about what Jim said about the anti-gunner George Soros, I maintained that was his opinion... a First Amendment Right not subject to interrogation by Mounties or the Thought Police.

Jim did not exhort or otherwise encourage any reader of Misfires to seek out Soros for assassination. We are entitled to our opinion in this country, and Jim's opinion was quite harmless. That is more than can be said of the Black Lives Matters Race Hustlers and George Soros funded protesters who have managed to incite several actual incidents where innocent police officers were executed. Killed. Murdered. Shot like dogs and left to die, now with orphaned children and grieving families. "Pigs in blankets".

King Brown has yet to say one critical word about that. And he still calls the extreme anti-gunner and Nazi collaborator Soros "a distinguished American Jew".

King Brown squealed like a little rat to Dave Weber about Jim... probably hoping to get his so-called "Terrible Twin" censured or banished. Dave W. did neither, and did not even delete Jim's words. So much for that grave matter. King even stooped so low as to selectively edit his quotation of Jim's original post on the matter... intentionally leaving out the IMO qualifier--- In My Opinion. Then King lied and claimed that post had been deleted. It is still there. I did not say it was Jim's opinion... Jim did that himself. I merely repeatedly reminded the mentally disturbed and obsessive squealing rat King Brown of that. King is grasping for any small straw he can. Pathetic.

Keep flailing King. I'm sure you are convincing a lot of people as you continue to denigrate the NRA, celebrate Liberal Democrat infringements upon the 2nd Amendment as proof that it is not worth the paper it is printed on, and continue to support and defend the most extreme anti-gunners on the planet.

You say I haven't supplied proof that you are anti-gun. I have... repeatedly, even though you are in denial. But it really isn't necessary when you supply so much proof yourself.

tired sleep

Sidelock
Sidelock

(A Nova Scotia university medical student was charged yesterday two counts uttering threats to cause death or bodily harm, one count of engaging in threatening conduct directed at a person, after telling his psychiatrist he wanted a gun to kill his professor and her daughter.)

A perfect example of antigun laws gone bad, and why we and the NRA are against the kneejerk laws being proposed by the antigunners and those who support them. Conversation between a psychiatrist and his patient are priveleged.

So much for freedom loving Canadians if this is what you support.

Jim H.
Sidelock
Sidelock

....My notion of citizenship is seeing your duty and doing it, not claiming IMO as a mitigating factor for hate speech....

....(A Nova Scotia university medical student was charged yesterday two counts uttering threats....)

How come duty can be switched on and off based on feelings? How can someone see a duty, yet not do it, due to ideology?

Sidelock
Sidelock

an now the anti gun subversive mole has committed the unpardonable...it has referred to our leader as a rodent...

all hail dave!

Last edited by ed good; 09/03/15 11:17 AM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Page 38 of 59 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 58 59

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.