May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
5 members (HalfaDouble, Der Ami, Jtplumb, RWG, Ken Nelson), 510 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,526
Posts545,832
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 37 of 59 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 58 59
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

This thread containing King's anti-gun rhetoric is now up to 41,769 views. I don't think this thread containing Ed Good's anti-gun words can ever catch up:

ANTI-GUN POSTS by ED GOOD

One great thing about the Ed Good thread is that King Brown has told us he has read those anti-gun, anti-NRA, anti 2nd Amendment words, and repeated calls for banning entire classes of legal firearms... and he still believes there are no anti-gunners in Misfires.

What better proof can there be that King is an anti-gun compulsive liar who supports and defends other anti-gunners?

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ed, the Twin isn't an idiot. He has problems. He can't post without mentioning our names. My guess is that the 40k-plus looks are waiting for him to provide the evidence that I am what he says. You can't prove innocence. You can prove guilt. Criticizing LaPierre for a stupid statement that cost NRA favourable public opinion, and reminding that no matter how much you say it the Second is clearly not inviolable or inalienable, doesn't make anyone anti-gun or anti-Second. He is obsessed: posts question, answers it himself in the positive, doesn't realize curiosity of the absurdity is all about him.

Sidelock
Sidelock

You might consider your own problem of harping on Wayne LaPierre's reference to a good guy with a gun as costing the NRA favorable public opinion when, in fact, quite the opposite happened. The NRA is stronger than ever and the good guy with a gun approach has been widely accepted by many school systewm.

Continued repeating of a lie does not make it true.

Jim H.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
....I like opinions from people who stick their neck out....

....The US is nearing a dangerous junction of civil unrest....

Me thinks you have a distorted view of what it means to 'stick their neck out'. Please don't project the pain, violence and misery of Canada's changing cultural landscape onto the caring, loving and peaceful US. I called your Parliament to insist on free speech for Canadians, but I got an auto recording to have my card number ready for the mandatory 'donation' to the lib party.

Sorry, I tried. You'll have to break your own chains. The cultural enslavement is from within, and massa lefty is laughing because he doesn't have to break a sweat.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Nice joke. Does Canada have socioeconomic problems that are present in the USA? When was last time they had racially motivated riots where caucasians stayed off the streets?

mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

jagermeister. you need to read about the motorcycle gang wars in canada. shootouts in the streets of toronto.bombs being thrown and innocent children being killed.motivated by drugs and control of the drugs and prostitution.and it wasn't just in one province,everyone stayed off the streets.nirvana does not exist in the great white north.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
Nice joke. Does Canada have socioeconomic problems that are present in the USA?....

No joke, and yup, they do.

I'm kinda like you-n-iran, if I repeat it often enough it'll be so. Just doing my part. I need help though, you can type with a straight face, when I type the nonsense, I can still tell it's nonsense.

But, if you slice through the cow pies, there's still a semi warm message that oozes out of the middle.

mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

king you are incorrect about the second amendment.if you read the writings of the people who just finished throwing the crown off there back.everyone of them wrote that being armed was not just a right, but as important as food and water,in the federalist papers the right of individual citizens to be armed was included.and in the bill of rights( the first ten amendment to the constitution)it was included as the second amendment after freedom of speech and freedom of the press.with all the available information and historical fact you would have to be an idiot or a antigun political hack to not understand the meaning and protection of the second amendment.

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

According to King Brown's twisted logic concerning the 2nd Amendment, just the mere fact that his Liberal Left Democrats have infringed upon it is proof that it is not meant to be inviolable or inalienable. Forget about the Heller and McDonald cases which determined that some of King's precious infringements were illegal and unconstitutional.

This is akin to saying that murder must obviously be OK and acceptable just because thousands of murderers kill thousands of people. Hence, the laws against murder MUST therefore be written upon the same toilet paper that King thinks our Constitution is written upon. Screw the law. Screw the Ten Commandments. Screw Hammurabi's code and the Magna Carta. Nothing is inalienable or inviolable in King Brown's feeble mind.

I have provided ample proof that King Brown harbors anti-2nd Amendment and anti-NRA sentiment. I have repeatedly pointed out that King supports and defends the most extreme anti-gun politicians and even anti-gun Nazi collaborators such as George Soros. King Brown's anti-gun guilt has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt.

It is obvious that poor old King is mentally ill, suffering from extreme dementia, and in total denial of his own words and actions. That said, I will absolutely continue to counter his anti-gun rhetoric and that of Ed Good as well. You do not take your foot off of the neck of the snake until it is dead.

This thread, which is also a window into how the minds of sick disgusting liars work, has now surpassed 42,000 views and is going strong. I predict this will be King Brown's DoubleGunShop Legacy.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Members will note my support for Soros would have been the same for any person. I asked Dave Weber "to take a look at" the Terrible Twins' hate speech, of Jim's posting an injunction to shoot on sight Soros, a distinguished American Jew, for saying "disgusting things." The twin supported Jim by first denying he said it, then produced the post confirming Jim said it, with the lame excuse it was only his opinion.

Page 37 of 59 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 58 59

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.