May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
3 members (gil russell, Thymepeace, 1 invisible), 208 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,530
Posts545,888
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15
Sidelock
Sidelock

What's the last three letters of democrat? RAT
nuff' said

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike
My cousin was the district attorney, first as a Democrat and then as a Republican.

Was that before or after the sex change ?

jOe he switched parties in the early eighties.

When did you get your sex changed?

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: RyanF
As far as character, work ethic, ambition and general demeanor my experience with the Latino illegal aliens is that they possess all three. They are fine people. I have owned a construction and service company 35 years. If there were no employer sanctions I would much rather hire an illegal alien than an eighteen year-old citizen. I would have to baby the citizen. He is probably going to have to be fired from several jobs before he can show up on time on a regular basis. The illegal has that skill along with many others because he has worked full time since he twelve.

I call bullshit. Total bullshit.

What did expect from a man/she that frequents perverted websites ?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
My cousin was the district attorney, first as a Democrat and then as a Republican.

Was that before or after the sex change ?

I don't know jOe.

My cousin switched parties in the early eighties.

When did yOu get your sEx chAnged?

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

And certainly I have to meet the law when hiring. And I meet all the requirements of the law. How do you know they are illegals? And if you know they are illegals on that construction site why wouldn't you turn the contractor in to ICE? It is unfair to the contractors that follow the law and hire only citizens to have to compete with those contractors hiring illegal aliens.

I know they are illegals because the superintendents flat-out tell me so. The illegals buy a valid SS for $50 and claim 9 dependents. Seems everybody looks the other way. I agree it is unfair, although when everyone does it maybe it isnt unfair? Im not sure ICE or the IRS even care. Denver is a sanctuary city. If our Governor can hire illegals to work in his restaurants, I guess a concrete contractor should have the same privilege. A sad state of affairs.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: RyanF
The illegals buy a valid SS for $50 and claim 9 dependents.

The illegal alien has shown up with a proper SS number and ID. So that employer that hired him met the law. The contractor sends in his quarterly reports to the Fed and the SS money for that illegal alien, but not under the illegal's real name of course. The alien stiffs us for the income tax.

It has been that way my whole life.

But if we deport that illegal he won't be able to do that.

Last edited by AmarilloMike; 08/28/15 09:57 PM.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Quote:
The illegal alien has shown up with a proper SS number and ID. So that employer that hired him met the law.

Not true. There is a "reasonable man" test for the I-9 revue. It is pretty easy to spot a phony SS card if you know what you are looking at. And any employer who actually wants to comply with the law should be using e-Verify. Those who don't use it are either lazy or stupid, or just don't want to know that their hires are illegal. Plausible deniability, and everybody looks the other way. Assholes.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The "reasonable man" test? If I advertise a job and a Latino applies for it and his paperwork and SS appear to be in order and I don't hire him because I am suspicious that he is an illegal alien then Mr. Obama's justice department or a plaintiff's lawyer might be interested in taking me to court. Especially if I am a large contractor (I"m not). Maybe for violation of discrimination laws, maybe for profiling.

As Ryan says, his mayor and the Feds are looking the other way.

And that "reasonable man" contractor that acts on his suspicions and uses everify is competing directly with contractors that aren't using everify. I have found that price is important in contracting, especially so in commercial construction.

This Wiki article on Everify is interesting: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-Verify#Federal_government

It says that some states have even passed laws to discourage the use of everify, California being one of them.

But if we make it our policy to pro-actively find and deport illegal aliens none of this will matter.

Old joke:

You know what Davey Crockett said at the Alamo? "I wonder where Santa Anna got all those cement finishers." The other version is "roofers".

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Pretty good thinking, Mike. Only to add, while all this is going on, the Republican Party in disarray for a long time, is killing itself with the country's largest minority group and the fastest-growing minority group, by going along with a sulphurous buccaneer who'll blithely walk away at the end, leaving the GOP in ruins.

Look at King Pinnochio Brown wringing his hands over Trump while he has offered up unwavering support for the inexperienced loser Obama who is leaving the whole nation in ruins.

But King can always and only be counted upon to support and defend Liberal Left Democrat Anti-gunners. He tries to lie to us and say he is pro-gun, but except for owning some guns... if we can believe him... everything he does is that which undermines gun rights in this country. He does nothing to advance gun rights in Canada. It is probably a blessing for Canadian gunner that he does nothing. With his great leadership and his LULLING concessionary advice, they would soon lose what gun rights they still have.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

"the whole nation in ruins."

don tink so...the only pres to leave this nation in ruins was one a. lincoln, who got his just reward at the hands of the martyr booth.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.