May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
2 members (2 invisible), 979 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,527
Posts545,850
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Sidelock
Sidelock

Pretty good thinking, Mike. Only to add, while all this is going on, the Republican Party in disarray for a long time, is killing itself with the country's largest minority group and the fastest-growing minority group, by going along with a sulphurous buccaneer who'll blithely walk away at the end, leaving the GOP in ruins.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Except that we have both houses of congress. And we have most of the governorships, and more states have both Republican legislatures and Governors than those states that have both Democratic legislatures and Democratic governors.

You, along with the Democrats, assume that minorities are going to always be Democrats. The Latinos I know believe in work, low taxes, and think abortion is murder. Look how long it took those Southern White Democrats to decide to vote for Reagan after the Federal judges ordered them to bus their kids across town.

My son is a mechanical engineer. He thought he was a Democrat until he looked at his first after-graduation paycheck stub.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike
....As far as character, work ethic, ambition and general demeanor my experience with the Latino illegal aliens is that they possess all three. They are fine people. I have owned a construction and service company 35 years. If there were no employer sanctions I would much rather hire an illegal alien than an eighteen year-old citizen. I would have to baby the citizen. He is probably going to have to be fired from several jobs before he can show up on time on a regular basis. The illegal has that skill along with many others because he has worked full time since he twelve....

I also agree with King, pretty good thinking.

If the will is to look the other way, then efforts should be made to keep illegals in the shadows, and remove the gray areas that lets them dabble as citizens.

All of Mike's attributes require operating out of the shadows, and as he notes, will not come from citizens.

Thanks for giving my question a go Geo. I wouldn't want to tear any family apart either, but as noted, there's a voluntary break up of the family as verified by the flow of dollars towards Mexico, Just five years ago, when dems held congress, a half hearted attempt was made by them to leave anchor baby 'accepted policy' in the hands of the courts and remove it from potential lawmaker clarification.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
....sulphurous buccaneer....

Why personal attacks? There have been literally hundreds of sulphurous quotes here from bo/reid/pelosi. Sure they had more than a few on the campaign trail, but how come they get to continue while in office and 'leading'. In ruins? If he's the nominee why not let him tac towards the center like they all do.

Talking about sulphurous things spewing, the Canadian culture is showing. How come dal only unadios's to spew f-bombs. I know it's all you can do to restrain yourself, well that and the forum auto censor, but those traditions seem to be falling by the wayside. I weep for Canada and her direction. What can we do to help?

Sidelock
Sidelock

As far as character, work ethic, ambition and general demeanor my experience with the Latino illegal aliens is that they possess all three. They are fine people. I have owned a construction and service company 35 years. If there were no employer sanctions I would much rather hire an illegal alien than an eighteen year-old citizen. I would have to baby the citizen. He is probably going to have to be fired from several jobs before he can show up on time on a regular basis. The illegal has that skill along with many others because he has worked full time since he twelve.

I call bullshit. Total bullshit. Huge fermenting piles of bullshit. I cant believe you said that.

First of all, the decent hard working moral and religious illegals will run the 18 year old gringo off the job, usually in a manner that sends the gringo to the emergency room. But, the gringo will still be treated far better than the Mayates. Cholos hate those guys. The Guatemalan crew needs to be kept away from the Mexican crew or fights break out, work is sabotaged, tools are stolen, etc. You have to segregate your jobsite or be very careful which illegals your hire.

The ugly truth is that illegals are the most ethnocentric and nationalistic bunch of bigots you will ever encounter. The enlightened people fretting over Trumps racist statements havent spent any time on construction sites that use illegals. I'm off to visit one right now...

One other thing. Those who think illegals are future Catholic Americans need to keep one thing in mind. Illegals actually have very little interaction with Americans. They mud American drywall, cut American lawns, wash American dishes but, they eat, work, live, and sleep with other illegals. Its all in-group. Mexican Americans dont even want them around. You would be shocked by Caesar Chavez opinions on illegals (hint: same as Trump's)

Last edited by RyanF; 08/28/15 02:07 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I reported my experience will illegals accurately. And that experience runs from Texas farming in the sixties through 40 years in commercial and industrial construction, up to today.

I don't know if you read my entire post or just Craig's quote of it. But I am certainly for deporting them so we have those jobs back for poor citizens.

I am not fretting over Trump's remarks about illegal aliens. I don't see his remarks as racist. I think he is right about deporting them.

If you read my entire post you will see I said that the Republican nominee, by running a anti-illegal-alien campaign aimed at Blacks, might pull in enough Black votes or at least persuade enough to stay home on election day for the Republican to win.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

But if you're not hiring them, what experience do you really have?

Blacks are never going to vote republican in any numbers that matter. Neither will Latinos.

Last edited by RyanF; 08/28/15 02:11 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I grew up on a farm. It was common to have Mexican nationals, mostly illegal, on the farms.

Back when we had enforcement of the immigration laws, I have seen immigration show up on a job site and arrest twenty-five roofers and more than once.

And certainly I have to meet the law when hiring. And I meet all the requirements of the law. How do you know they are illegals? And if you know they are illegals on that construction site why wouldn't you turn the contractor in to ICE? It is unfair to the contractors that follow the law and hire only citizens to have to compete with those contractors hiring illegal aliens.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

The Republican nominee won't need to get a majority of Black votes to win. And if significant numbers of 80% Democratic-voting Blacks stay home on election day that is almost as effective.

I grew up and have lived all my life in a Southern state, Texas. I remember when died-in-the-wool White Southern Democrats turned en masse and started voting for Republicans. I am one of them. I was a Democratic precinct chair in the seventies for a couple of years. My cousin was the district attorney, first as a Democrat and then as a Republican.

Last edited by AmarilloMike; 08/28/15 02:53 PM.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

My cousin was the district attorney, first as a Democrat and then as a Republican.

Was that before or after the sex change ?

Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.