May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 375 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,524
Posts545,820
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 36 of 59 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 58 59
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

All you have to do is read King Brown's own words with comprehension and understanding to make a sound judgement here Jagermeister. But unfortunately, I had to repeat myself several time this morning in the Bernie Sanders thread because you were in denial of something you said an hour earlier... even after I quoted it for you... and you tried to put words in my mouth. Yet you still cannot show me where I ever said what you claimed.

This is how anti-gun trolls like you, Ed Good, and King Brown operate.

Do you recall King Brown saying this to refute and deny the SCOTUS decision in the Heller case in 2008?

Originally Posted By: King Brown
The Court departed from the original understanding of the Second. The NRA and other groups rejected the original interpretation. Even as late as 1991, the jurist Burger appointed by Nixon said "the Second Amendment has been the subject of one of the greatest pieces of fraud, I repeat the word 'fraud,' on the American public by special interest groups that I have ever seen in my lifetime." In 2008, in the District of Columbia v. Heller, what Burger said was fraud was accepted by the court. Interesting stuff.

King was not disagreeing with Burger, He was supporting that opinion, just as he has supported and celebrated every other Liberal Left Democrat infringement upon the 2nd Amendment.

Pro-gun guys do not do such things. Civil and honest people do not attempt to deny such words after it can be shown that they actually said them. Civil and honest folk do not attempt to weasel out of their anti-gun words by lying and demonizing and denial.

Your pal King Brown is a fraud of the highest order and you are stupid enough to swallow his bullshit.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

keet: you are an idiot!

keep it simple and keep it safe...
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

All you have to do is read King Brown's own words with comprehension and understanding to make a sound judgement here Jagermeister. But unfortunately, I had to repeat myself several time this morning in the Bernie Sanders thread because you were in denial of something you said an hour earlier... even after I quoted it for you... and you tried to put words in my mouth. Yet you still cannot show me where I ever said what you claimed.

This is how anti-gun trolls like you, Ed Good, and King Brown operate.

Do you recall King Brown saying this to refute and deny the SCOTUS decision in the Heller case in 2008?

The Court departed from the original understanding of the Second. The NRA and other groups rejected the original interpretation. Even as late as 1991, the jurist Burger appointed by Nixon said "the Second Amendment has been the subject of one of the greatest pieces of fraud, I repeat the word 'fraud,' on the American public by special interest groups that I have ever seen in my lifetime." In 2008, in the District of Columbia v. Heller, what Burger said was fraud was accepted by the court. Interesting stuff.

King was not disagreeing with Burger, He was supporting that opinion, just as he has supported and celebrated every other Liberal Left Democrat infringement upon the 2nd Amendment.

Pro-gun guys do not do such things. Civil and honest people do not attempt to deny such words after it can be shown that they actually said them. Civil and honest folk do not attempt to weasel out of their anti-gun words by lying and demonizing and denial.

Your pal King Brown is a fraud of the highest order and you are stupid enough to swallow his bullshit.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

keet: you really are an idiot and a fraud of the worse kind!

keep it simple and keep it safe...
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good
keet: you really are an idiot and a fraud of the worse kind!

Anti-Gun Ed Good... didn't you just initiate a new thread telling us not to engage in name calling?

STFU and stop pretending you don't see the anti-gun words of your anti-gun pal King Brown.

Oh wait... for you rotten lying hypocrite Libtards, it's "Do as I say... Not as I do."

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Congratulations King. Over 40,000 views on this thread dedicated to your anti-gun and ANTI-NRA statements! There's a real milestone you can add to your inflated resume that is actually true.

I'm very happy for you.

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good
YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES,,,

KING BROWN IS AN ANTIGUNNER...

NOW WILL YOU LEAVE IT ALONE?

No Ed, I won't. I am not a quitter.

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

This extremely dishonest series of flailing foundering posts from King Brown needs to be saved here. This is most revealing. The "he" King is referring to is me. I am "he", or "keet", or a "Terrible Twin", or "the little guy". It is King's means of demonizing me to try to build himself back up. The next three posts are copied from the "Re: SO THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED TO MY NRA IN 1977" thread on 8/27/15

Members will note that he has not produced evidence that those who have commented on gun control in ways that disagree with his opinions are anti-gun trolls or idiots.

To mention the Second as not inviolable or inalienable, as history clearly shows, or that the Second is encumbered in enduring debate, or that courts and jurisdictions often see it differently, doesn't make a member anti-gun or lacking intelligence.

What is anti-gun, disrespectful and harmful to our rights is anything that makes gun owners weaker in a serious public debate about regulating our firearms. He does this by espousing conservatives with guns as the only true citizens.

It's self-defeating and ignorance. All the while criticizing interpreting constitutional law by the courts while reminding us of the importance of more conservative appointments, and denouncing Burger for changing his mind!

Members will also note his serial reminding of his ed and king anti-gun posts: Hey, look it's 34,000, 38-40-and climbing, as if it's all about us. Obsessives think differently. It's really, hey, look at me, look at me. Look what I'm doing!

He has made a means test for members on how they vote or kow-tow to his opinions, to divide us when we need to be united more than ever.

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Here is King responding to mc after he remarked about other anti-gunners here such as Ed Good, and the anti-gunners King supports:

Not being an NRA member nor participating in the good fight as you do doesn't arbitrarily make him anti-gun. I've read nothing to make me think there are any anti-gun members here. It's barely safe to be a liberal without a hard skin! You have different opinions from his on several issues as I do with member friends. That's natural and makes none of us anti-gun. You and I have different opinions of Soros for different reasons. I wouldn't espouse killing him or for anything bad to happen to him. It's your right to think differently.

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Here is my response to the anti-gun fraud King Brown... the rotten liar who claims I am making it all up just to be mean and spiteful to a poor innocent old man... even after I have quoted his anti-gun words and rhetoric for him repeatedly.

Still flailing and frantically trying to regain credibility as a true gun guy, eh King?

I'll agree that merely mentioning that the 2nd is not inviolable is not enough to brand someone such as yourself as an anti-gun troll. But when we look at the totality of your anti-gun rhetoric over the past several years, it is disturbing to think that you could be so pathologically dishonest to be in denial of it.

Your critical view of our "Wild West" gun culture has been frequent. Your criticisms of the NRA and of Wayne LaPierre's statement after Newtown were insulting to most all of us. But you have reiterated that belief several times now. What was truly insulting to those grieving families was the Liberal Left anti-gunners using their tragedy and a nation's sorrow as a vehicle to advance an agenda that would do virtually nothing to prevent these types of crimes.

Then there are the many inaccuracies and misrepresentations you've posted. The notion that anti-gun Liberals such as John Paul Stevens were Conservatives without revealing how disappointing they were to the presidents who nominated them is another example. Then there is your frequent LULLING... the ignorant and dishonest notion that the 2nd Amendment is not threatened and not under constant attack by Liberal Left anti-gun Democrats... that the mere presence of our 2nd Amendment and our strong gun culture is enough to be certain that it can never be taken from us. If that were true, they why would the antis keep trying? How about your intentional failure to note how very close we have come to actually losing major chunks of our RKBA over the past few years? What about your recommendations that we simply roll over and just concede things like large capacity magazines to Obama/Biden?

Certainly you don't expect us to forget the most important indicator that you are no friend to us. That would be your unwavering support and defense of the most extreme anti-gun politicians and figures in the United States, including Obama, Kerry, Bill Clinton, Biden, Schumer, Ted Kennedy, George Soros, and a host of others. To paraphrase Willie Nelson... Your heroes have always been anti-gunners.

And oh, how you all protect each other here. It is beyond laughable to think that you could read the many many posts by Ed Good telling us that we should give up large numbers of firearms, and that we do not have an Individual RKBA... that the RKBA has been replaced by the National Guard and Military for example, and then piously state that he is not anti-gun. What a rotten fraud you are King.

You must think we are idiots and that you can once again make some excuses and dance away from who and what you really are and have proven to us to be time and time again. That was possible in the past for you. You were very deft and masterful at fooling people by playing the short term memory game and dancing away from things when folks started to see behind your mask. That's not going to work for you anymore, because I am not letting you.

I have mentioned all of this before. Yet here you are dishonestly acting like I zeroed in on one little thing you said and incorrectly judged you. And then you once again attempt to turn the tables by denial and demonization. And you think you can play on our heartstrings by claiming that I am doing irreparable damage by dividing our fraternity.

No! Your kind has been no friend to us, and you have not helped our cause by continually undermining it, and protecting and defending those who would gut the 2nd Amendment and take it all away from us if we let them. We don't need you. You do far more harm than good, and it is high time we out you rotten little Trojan Horses who are like a cancer growing within our ranks.

You say I haven't produced evidence of your anti-gun proclivities??? That has to be one of your biggest lies in a long time King. Members will note that you are still an anti-gun liar!

Page 36 of 59 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 58 59

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.