May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
6 members (gasgunner, Lloyd3, Roundsworth, Flintfan, Hammergun, 1 invisible), 868 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,527
Posts545,853
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15
Sidelock
Sidelock

I'm just here to tell lies Keith.

Anyone that thinks a set of hands from Mexico or China are any different than a set of hands from Chicago or NY or Philadelphia is being purposefully ignorant.

Is the labor in the location it's required? Nope. Before incentivising entrenchment of poor people, we incentivised migratory labor.

We have unsustainable growth in costs. We have labor market inefficiencies. We have a couple laws that need to be changed. And a bunch of others to be enforced.

It's all about the will to do something about it.

I am reminded of the Gordian knot. And Trump is claiming he's Alexander.

Out there doing it best I can.
Sidelock
Sidelock

We can see that you're here to tell lies CrapperZapper. You still are running away from your recent lies about the DOE.

And we also know about the disincentivizing of the Welfare Class by Liberal Democrats and the failures of the Great Society. The alleged "Hand up--- not a hand out" has become multi-generational enslavement on the Democrat Plantation. And insanely high black unemployment has been accepted as the new norm while illegals perform work that taxpayer subsidized Welfare bums won't do simply because they do not have to. Is there any doubt that this extremely high black unemployment and welfare subsidized destruction of the black family has led to the extremely high violent crime and murder rates in the black community... or the subsequent and logical very high black prison incarceration rate?

There has been little or no will do do anything about it on either side of the aisle. But it is Liberal Democrats who most vehemently defend it and who dishonestly tell us that we can do nothing about it. Money was appropriated for construction of a Border Fence. Obama halted construction and essentially halted enforcement. His AG also sued Arizona for trying to do what the Federal Government refused to do.

I myself am not sure about Trump, but it is undeniable that he has tapped into a vast pool of discontent and disgust.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

If I put dog crap in vacuum bags out on my porch with a sign that says "Free", people will line up to take it. Hell, they'll kill each other to get more than the other guy.

Cradle to grave freebies for momma and the kids, a room for grandma, free eats.
That's a whole lot better than my front porch.

Enforce the law.

But also do this.

Stipulate in all of your transactions that English must be spoken, and if you hear a word otherwise, you'll yank the contract. That's something you make as a condition of sale, and you'll be surprised at how well it works.

Even the little guy can disincentivise their workplace. But it will cost you more to do it.

But, if you want your flatwork, roofing, framing, drywall, painting, tile work, masonry done by criminals have at it. It's cheaper.

Sidelock
Sidelock

When I built my house and acted as General Contractor, I managed to sub-out poured concrete basement walls, basement and garage floors, excavation, roofing, exterior and fireplace stone masonry, and HVAC without a single illegal alien or criminal. I rejected several lower bids on jobs by contractors who looked shady.

I have no regrets, and it did not blow the budget. I saw what lurks behind the drywall in houses built by high-end contractors and know that I attained higher quality at a much better price.

I also do not blame a lot of lazy people for taking freebies from the government. But I do not pretend that there is no viable alternative to income redistribution in order to curry favor with a huge bloc of lazy dupes and fools. The ultimate costs of creating an entitlement class and a slave labor class will be the destruction of the fabric of our nation if it is not soon reversed.

Libtards like you don't seem to care. For all your tough talk, when next November comes around, I am sure you will pull the lever for Liberal Democrats who wish to maintain the status quo because being a career politician is more important to them than serving their country and their fellow citizens.

I hope I have something much better to choose from, and not just the lesser of two evils.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Thanks for calling me names keith. It makes the site so much better. I was hoping to be called something elegant like maybe "treasonous" or "unpatriotic". But nope, just the same ole same ole.

You shouldn't be afraid of people like me.
We employ people like you even when they won't shut up.

Because we just want the work done safely and with the same set of rules being equally applied to everyone we compete with.

Dis incentivise the use of undocumented labor. Start within your own home.

ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

is america still the last best hope for humanity?...

or have we become so self focused that we forgotten who we are?

Last edited by ed good; 08/25/15 03:26 PM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

I wouldn't knowingly work for someone like you CrapperZapper, and do not really think you are intelligent enough to run any business that I would seek employment in anyway.

I'm not a concrete laborer or a grass cutter. Sounds like you were very proud to Lord over unskilled illegals doing menial unskilled labor. And you broke the law. And you expect us to respect you??? What a joke.

I told you I had no problem building my home without the use of undocumented labor. I continue to have no problem maintaining it or or my land without them.

I do nothing to incentivize illegal immigration. You do. For all your tough talk and bullshit, it is obvious that you support and vote for anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats who do the most to perpetuate the problems of porous borders, lax enforcement, and disincentivizing the lower class from doing our labor and becoming upwardly mobile and independent citizens.

ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

keet: you are an idiot!

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
While I do not think it practical all illegal aliens and their kids born here illegally should be deported.

I think the majority of Americans agree.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
Those children are US citizens by law and can not be deported....despite the foreign born Texas Senators suggestion.

People with your liberal mindset is the reason our once great country is so screwed up.

Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.