May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
6 members (Jeremy Pearce, Beccaccia28, earlyriser, steve f, Borderbill, ksauers1), 321 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,523
Posts545,810
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 35 of 59 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 58 59
Sidelock
Sidelock

May I butt in to help the question along, Craig? I believe Obama will be in the top third historically for what he did under the circumstances. I would vote for him again because the current alternative scares me. I couldn't vote Clinton. I believe Obama is anti-gun and can't go farther than he has because, as I have said here repeatedly for years, Americans are in love with their guns.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Craig, you getting about these days? I've talked to city teenagers who don't know where milk and hamburger comes from. The countryside is being emptied. Canada's population now resides primarily in a couple dozen cities strung along the border. There's no going back to pastoral and bucolic landscapes. Holding the line against antis will require an educational toolbox different from the one we're using.The horse is long over the hill. Civility won't cut it. We're long past that charming affectation, too.

Sidelock
Sidelock

mc, the US is a great country that has made a great contribution to the world, socially, economically and militarily, as I messaged in response to your earlier post. It pleases me that you are campaigning against the antis more than just sending off money for your NRA membership.

The only point where you've got it wrong is my being pro-gun to protect my property. I don't think there's a license for protection of property in Canada. Pistols are licensed under onerous conditions almost entirely for target shooting (although some may regard their pistols for safety).

You couldn't know, of course, that no one locks their homes or cars in our fishing and agricultural communities for miles around, and there hasn't been a break-and-enter here as far back as I can remember. We do not have carry concealed or otherwise. I have no need of a firearm for protection.

Sidelock
Sidelock

"We do not have to carry concealed or otherwise. I have no need of a firearm for protection."

same here in rural nh...thank goodness...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Geo, I like opinions from people who stick their neck out. My only reservation to yours is that (1) power---exercised by Republican or Democrat in the White House---is always softened by responsibility and political reality and (2) electorates withdraw support quickly when the road gets bumpy. The US is nearing a dangerous junction of civil unrest where repression could take precedence over gun rights.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The bird's done, Mom!

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

This is amazing. Less than 24 hours ago, King Brown was asking who the over 36,000 viewers of this thread were. Since then, almost another 800 have checked in. Of course, quite a few of those visits were made by the old anti-2nd Amendment liar himself.

King, you are positively frantic trying to deny that which is undeniable to anyone who reads your own words and rhetoric on the matter.

So what if King owns a few guns? So what if he dove 90 feet into the icy Atlantic in his late 70's to recover a lost shotgun? First of all, I would have to see that feat with my own eyes to believe it. We all know how King lies and exaggerates. It sounds like pure bullshit to me. Second, we all know of hypocrite gun owners like disgraced syndicated columnist Carl Rowan who preached the gun control mantra for years, and then were caught with guns of their own. Owning a gun or shooting a gun does not make one a pro gun rights guy by any stretch. Extreme anti-gunners like Michael Bloomberg and Rosie O'Donnell commonly utilize armed bodyguards.

Since the Newtown massacre by a deranged mentally ill shooter, NRA membership has increased by over one million members. The common sense advice given by Wayne LaPierre was proven beyond a doubt right in King Brown's Canadian Parliament when former Mountie and Seargent at Arms Kevin Vickers shot and killed a Muslim extremist killer. A Good Guy with a Gun took out a bad guy with a gun. King Brown said he was not a hero. King told us that Canada does not make heroes. I corrected that absurd statement.

King claims he is not anti-NRA. His previous posts on the matter prove otherwise. He says, "I wrote to the NRA and McCain some years ago with advice on how Canadians pushed back the antis. You may agree that's more pro-gun than being a fifth column within the NRA, deliberately dividing our shooting fraternity on political lines and making waste of all that money he brags of donating to NRA." I have asked him repeatedly to tell us exactly what advice he wrote to the NRA. I have no doubt that it was more of the same insane advice he gave to us... to concede and give ground to Obama and the anti-gunners. To give up large capacity "clips" (magazines, actually... the great gunner does not even use the correct terminology). King claims he advised the NRA to use the same strategies that Canadian gunners used to roll back the Long Gun Registry. How would he know? King never lifted a finger to help, and he would rather LULL us into complacency here than to work on getting Quebec to comply with the repeal of the Registry and destroy the database as required by law. Does anyone wonder why the NRA ignored his letters to them? King's ideas were tried in the past. The GCA of 1968 is a prime example. We spent years digging out of that hole, and King Brown would have us fall back into it.

King's so-called polls on attitudes about the NRA obviously are meaningless. We've also seen King post inaccurate and dishonest numbers and statistics many times before. Who can forget his recent lie about the amount that Obama has added to the national debt and deficit? King ran away from that rotten lie and refused to provide proof of his bullshit. He would not even acknowledge Ken61's proof to the contrary. More Americans than ever strongly believe in the RKBA. The real attitudes were seen in the wholesale slaughter of Democrats who sided with Obama in the 2014 Mid-Term Elections and the recall election in Colorado. That is the only Opinion Poll that really matters pertaining to gun rights and the NRA.

I am proud and happy to stand by my opinion that so-called gun guys like Jagermeister who vote for extreme anti-gun politicians are idiots. They are also spineless unpatriotic fools to knowingly put the Constitutional freedoms that good men fought and died for at risk, just to be on the receiving end of some government hand-outs. The fact that King has distorted and exaggerated my words and beliefs on this matter are not at all surprising. But I wholeheartedly believe what I actually said and I do not run away from my own words or fear my own tongue as King Brown does.

I can appreciate Geo Newbern wishing to believe King Brown is not an anti-gunner. I wish it were so. I'm equally certain that Geo, being a lawyer, is acutely aware of criminal defendants who were caught red handed, or caught on tape confessing to an undercover officer, and in spite of incontrovertible evidence against them... never stopped proclaiming their innocence. It's a pathetic display that King is putting on with his frantic serial posting today. He's hoping to fool others into ignoring what he has posted many time over the past few years. Pro-gunners do not repeatedly and consistently support anti-gunners. Pro-gunners do not attempt to portray anti-gun Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens as a Conservative. Pro-gunners do not take delight in pointing out those Liberal left Democrat controlled states and cities that have infringed upon the 2nd, and hold that up repeatedly as proof that the 2nd is not inviolate. Pro-gunners do not dishonestly and intentionally forget to point out that where the RKBA has been infringed upon, it is done almost 100% of the time by anti-gun Liberal left Democrats. It is these things that Little King is frantically attempting to run away from here today. It is too kind and too civil to merely call King Brown a fraud.

King Brown, it is too late to put the Genie back in the bottle. Your anti-gun words and anti-2nd amendment rhetoric are preserved within this thread. You have to be mentally ill to deny what you yourself wrote. You will eat those words until your dying day. I don't really give a damn how much you lie about me or attempt to denigrate me. That only makes me more determined to make certain that your lies, dishonesty, and anti-2nd Amendment attitudes are held up for all to see. Your words are your own worst enemy.

You made your bed. Now you shall lie in it.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

TTT

Over 38,000 views... and counting.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

King, i was referring to your property, being your guns,not protecting property as in defending your life and property.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
TTT

Over 38,000 views... and counting.

The suggestion in title of the topic is so absurd that many want to see what the discussion is all about. Now do you understand?

Page 35 of 59 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 58 59

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.