Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 31 of 59 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 58 59
Sidelock
Sidelock

Mike, spare me a serious minute. Some 36,000 views of homoerotic posts on a thread asking if I'm an anti-gunner, answered by the same poster claiming that I am---with an infinitesimal showing of hands-up in agreement either way. There should be no question of you and Joe as straight or my pro-gun position. How do you account for the 36,000?

Sidelock
Sidelock

"How do you account for the 36,000?"

All y'all are a bunch of nutters?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Roads, click back a page and take a look at the number of views shown for this thread. Nothing like entertainment!...Geo

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Mike, spare me a serious minute. Some 36,000 views of homoerotic posts on a thread asking if I'm an anti-gunner, answered by the same poster claiming that I am---with an infinitesimal showing of hands-up in agreement either way. There should be no question of you and Joe as straight or my pro-gun position. How do you account for the 36,000?

I am certain that both jOe and Mike are straight as arrows.

And I am equally certain that you are not pro-gun King Brown. That is not just my opinion... that has been answered by you yourself in your own anti-2nd Amendment and anti-NRA words and rhetoric. Nothing I can say could do as much damage to you as your own words. They have been reproduced and saved here for posterity. They will stand as your DoubleGunShop epitaph. It all has been punctuated by your unabashed support of extreme anti-gun politicians who have nothing else to offer except inexperience, incompetence, and complete disdain for the things that built this country and made it great and strong.

I'd feel confident that only a small fraction of the 36,750 plus views of this thread are by spectators who wish to follow the dispute between Mike and jOe... especially since they have not contributed very many "homoerotic" off-topic posts within this particular thread. I'd prefer that we all stay on the topic really. We can discuss your many lies in a "King Pinnochio" thread or we can initiate a a new thread to discuss your obvious homoerotic excitement over the contribution that acceptance of homosexuals had in the dramatic decline of members in the United Church of Canada... something else you tried to lie about.

But here, it should be about you King Brown, and your "Living Tree" or "Living Document" Liberal Left fantasy version of our Constitution, which would make the 2nd Amendment as useful as toilet paper and would destroy gun rights in a generation. It should be about your glee over jurisdictions where the 2nd Amendment has been infringed upon. It should be about your criticism of the NRA, our gun culture, and your LULLING advice to us to simply give ground to the anti-gunners. Deny it all you want. Those words of yours are here in this thread forever.

The vast majority of those 36,750 plus views are by those visitors who are getting an eyeful and an education in how anti-gun trolls operate. Clearly, it bothers King that he no longer has the support of people who long held their tongue out of pity for an old man. An old man who is a pathological liar is merely a liar with more experience. Respect is earned... not bestowed because of advanced age.

Originally Posted By: ed good
YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES,,,

KING BROWN IS AN ANTIGUNNER...

NOW WILL YOU LEAVE IT ALONE?

No Ed, this is not over yet. Only a fool takes his foot off the neck of a snake.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

In a nearly unmoderated forum you get what you get. Explain the fascination with Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner. Or the "Black Lives Matter" advocates still sainterizing a thug named Michael Brown. Or "The Macarena" (in case you missed it: Wiki - Macarena)

The universe, and people, are stranger than we imagine and stranger than we can imagine.

That is my best shot at a serious answer to your question.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Members will note he reminds us continually that the majority of Americans are anti-gun morons and idiots because they didn't vote Republican, as if a a true American is a Republican in love with his guns and like himself takes his identity from NRA donations whereas other members have tag lines of memorable quotes and whimsy!

His posts play into the hands of the antis by dividing the shooting fraternity---if you're not a Republican you're plain-and-simple anti-gun---in the same way that LaPierre hurt the NRA by his callous remarks following the school massacre, for which I censured the NRA here for its disrespect of a grieving nation and consequent effect on the organization. Our NRA Benefactor Plus believed otherwise.

Business Insider reported Jan 16 2013, under headline "In Just One Month, The NRA Has Torpedoed Its Reputation", this:

"The overall favorability rating of the NRA has plunged in the last month, putting its image in a negative light for the first time. In separate polls conducted by Public Policy Polling and the Washington Post/ABC News, the association's favorability ratings sit underwater with the majority of Americans.

The PPP poll shows a big shift from before CEO Wayne LaPierre's press conference, which cast blame on the media, and violent video games and movies for the elementary-school massacre in Newtown, Conn., last month. Before the press conference, 48 percent of Americans viewed the organization in a positive light, compared with 41 percent who viewed it unfavourably.

After the press conference and a subsequent appearance on "Meet the Press," the NRA's favorability shifted to a 42-45 negative split — a 10-point swing in three weeks.

Meanwhile, the Washington Post and ABC found that the NRA's favorability rating is underwater for the first time ever in their limited polling of the question. According to the poll, only 36 percent said they have a favorable opinion of the NRA, compared with 44 percent who view it in a negative light.

When the WaPo/ABC last polled on the subject in 1999, the group's favorability rating stood comfortably positive at a 48-39 split."

The spirit of citizenship is NOT to keep your mouth shut when the public interest is abused. I believe the public interest---particularly protecting gun rights from growing and unreasonable criticism---is served by protest wherever ignorance and incompetence compromises our interests. Anyone who divides shooters and antagonizes those who think differently is out of any game.

By his standard, those who don't place the Republican Party and guns as their country's highest priority are idiots and morons. Members may decide for themselves what he thinks of them.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Thanks, Mike. I don't have an answer either.

Sidelock
Sidelock

....the majority of Americans are anti-gun morons and idiots because they didn't vote Republican, as if a a true American is a Republican in love with his guns and like himself takes his identity from NRA....

....posts play into the hands of the antis by dividing the shooting fraternity---if you're not a Republican you're plain-and-simple anti-gun....

Wow, Canada is a culture of violence and a bunch of other bad things, I mean are your fingers okay after all that NRA demonizing. I get it, you don't like the NRA. I think I picked up on that before. Hmmm, question is, is the NRA a political party?

Love guns? No, it's not necessary, but I suppose such great lengths are taken to justify a progressive Constitution because guns are a right in the US, meaning love or hate doesn't matter.

But, back to the NRA party. If they show up on the ballot, yup, you probably get a divided vote, but so far, it hasn't happened. How about morons? Is it possible to claim one position, but vote polar opposite.

I thought there was a comment floating around about politicians stirring up gun control controversy in the name of some sort of national security. Which party would identify closest with france?

If it is possible to focus, here's a simple question. Are dem politicians, regulators, judges, and various other policy/lawmakers pro gun control? No fair going to wiki for a quote from some small town Wyoming mayor who has a rifle rack in his pickup, but ran as a dem.

Sidelock
Sidelock

more brilliant insight and commentary from da king...

"His posts play into the hands of the antis by dividing the shooting fraternity---if you're not a Republican you're plain-and-simple anti-gun---in the same way that LaPierre hurt the NRA by his callous remarks following the school massacre, for which I censured the NRA here for its disrespect of a grieving nation and consequent effect on the organization. Our NRA Benefactor Plus believed otherwise. "

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

You're sounding like the little fella, Craig. Where did I demonize the NRA, please? I identified a sharp tongue, unwise and emotional NRA response that would put its membership and gun ownership in a bad light---and it did.

Responsible organizations welcome comment to make them more accountable to their membership and, in this case, to the general public. They consider public interest and constructive criticism the highest compliment to their activities.

When they blow it, as the NRA did with Sandy Hook, those who are not concerned with the NRA's role and influence on public opinion let it go, or approve of it as the little fella did. The NRA to me is an important gun lobby, not a political party.

I wrote to the NRA and McCain some years ago with advice on how Canadians pushed back the antis. You may agree that's more pro-gun than being a fifth column within the NRA, deliberately dividing our shooting fraternity on political lines and making waste of all that money he brags of donating to NRA.

Taking a position and voting polar opposite is not only possible but common. Romney's 47 per cent, a totally unexpected campaign issue, and Canada's current scandal involving the Senate and the Prime Minister Office, changed conservative loyalties in both countries.

Changing minds is not moronic.

Page 31 of 59 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 58 59

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.