May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
5 members (Lloyd3, PALUNC, btbell, 2 invisible), 392 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,524
Posts545,822
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 27 of 59 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 58 59
Sidelock
Sidelock

" low-life fraud"

pot callin da kettle black...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Let's keep this on top where King Brown the King of Liars can see it...

Well King Brown, I see you are trying to run away from another of your lies... this time about your illegal use and transport of a pistol within Canada, and even across the border.

Is it really mostly prohibited to carry a Savage model 24 in Canada... or were you lying to us yet again?

Do you really have to make certain you are miles away from other people to get away with shooting a Savage model 24 .22/20 ga.? Was canvasback warning you that you could be prohibited from owning any firearms for life for using a Savage model 24? Are things really that tough for gunners in Canada... or were you lying to us again?

And here, in your post # 397342 from 3/13/15... are you going to try to tell us that you were talking about a Savage model 24 here?:

Originally Posted By: King Brown
I haven't heard of hunters being arrested for carrying a pistol in wide-open spaces as we have here and most of Canada although it has undoubtedly happened. Visitors have firearms confiscated for not declaring them at the border. I burn up thousands of times more ammunition in the woods than on the ranges of the two gun clubs to which I belong. Discretion makes safe as a church. Mine have been all over Canada in survival kits

I can't wait to see your "craft of journalism" and use of weasel words to wiggle out of this one King. I wouldn't worry about it too much though. It's not like it is the first time you got caught red-handed in a lie and simply acted like it never happened. Mentally ill pathological liars are very adept at that. I think it indicates that you are mentally unfit to even own a pistol let alone illegally carrying it all around Canada and repeatedly crossing the border with it as you have claimed here on an international board. Maybe you should turn yourself and your pistol in to the authorities. No one is above the law.

You really are a low life white trash fraud King. Not only did you lie to us again, you tried to make me out to be the bad guy.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

"white trash"..

exposing comment from an unknown...

Last edited by ed good; 08/19/15 04:04 PM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

No one has to try to make out Keet as a bad guy, Ed. He does it to himself here every day.

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

No one has to try to make out Keet as a bad guy, Ed. He does it to himself here every day.

Hey King Pinnochio Brown, you said that I was a liar when I reminded craigd about your illegal transport of a pistol in your aircraft. Then you concocted another lie and claimed that the gun you ferried around Canada and even took across the border was a Savage model 24, and not a pistol.

When I proved that was another of your rotten lies by using your own words, you choose to not acknowledge your lies and to instead denigrate me.

You really are a coward and a low class compulsive liar. And without your lies and bullshit, you are nothing.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Let's keep this on top where King Brown the King of Liars can see it...

Well King Brown, I see you are trying to run away from another of your lies... this time about your illegal use and transport of a pistol within Canada, and even across the border.

Is it really mostly prohibited to carry a Savage model 24 in Canada... or were you lying to us yet again?

Do you really have to make certain you are miles away from other people to get away with shooting a Savage model 24 .22/20 ga.? Was canvasback warning you that you could be prohibited from owning any firearms for life for using a Savage model 24? Are things really that tough for gunners in Canada... or were you lying to us again?

And here, in your post # 397342 from 3/13/15... are you going to try to tell us that you were talking about a Savage model 24 here?:

I haven't heard of hunters being arrested for carrying a pistol in wide-open spaces as we have here and most of Canada although it has undoubtedly happened. Visitors have firearms confiscated for not declaring them at the border. I burn up thousands of times more ammunition in the woods than on the ranges of the two gun clubs to which I belong. Discretion makes safe as a church. Mine have been all over Canada in survival kits

I can't wait to see your "craft of journalism" and use of weasel words to wiggle out of this one King. I wouldn't worry about it too much though. It's not like it is the first time you got caught red-handed in a lie and simply acted like it never happened. Mentally ill pathological liars are very adept at that. I think it indicates that you are mentally unfit to even own a pistol let alone illegally carrying it all around Canada and repeatedly crossing the border with it as you have claimed here on an international board. Maybe you should turn yourself and your pistol in to the authorities. No one is above the law. Here is where you can turn yourself in:

Royal Canadian Mounted Police
6080 Riverside Dr E, Windsor, ON N8S 1B6, Canada
+1 519-948-5287

Would you like me to be a character reference? Or will you settle for your little anti-gun idiot lap dog Ed Good?

You really are a low class fraud King. Not only did you lie to us again, you tried to make me out to be the dishonest one. Too bad you cannot delete or edit old posts King. You can't run from your own words anymore.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Members may be aware that American and Canadian pilots and aircraft owners are required to carry survival kits---including long guns and pistols---in wilderness areas. In general, they can transport firearms from any place where they can lawfully possess and carry such firearms to any other place where they can do the same thing: possess and carry. The RCMP website www.rcmp.gc.ca not only confirms this but adds that a professional licensed trapper as myself may also transport a pistol. Both the Firearms Act and the Aeronautics Act provides the privilege. From the RCMP website:

"In general, the only firearms allowed for wilderness protection are non-restricted rifles and shotguns. The following individuals, provided they are Canadian residents and have a licence that allows them to possess restricted firearms, may be authorized to carry a handgun or restricted long gun for wilderness protection: licensed professional trappers, and
individuals who need protection from wild animals while working at their lawful occupation, most often in a remote wilderness location."

I have been a licensed pilot for nearly 60 years, an aircraft owner for more than 50. A constant companion in its leather-bound strapped case is a Savage 24 .22-20 gauge. I forgot to remove a pistol attending Oshkosh in '83, a no-no mentioned here a week or so ago. I also carried a pistol illegally in my fishing kit for decades in every part of Canada when you could buy a new Ruger for $35 and the law left you alone if you acted responsibly. It still does.

As for the RCMP, I work with The Force, at its request. My family has held senior responsibilities and relationships with it for 80 years. Keet's fulminations remind me of his twin Jim's pestering the police with preposterous notions of the school massacre as staged event, a hoax to distract everyone from the devil incarnate Obama! The RCMP and I are doing just fine, thank you.

mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

why is a m24 illegal?

Sidelock
Sidelock

It is not illegal, mc. It's combination rifle/shotgun, perfectly legal on the ground or in the air.

Sidelock
Sidelock

....I work with The Force....

....the devil incarnate Obama!....

I didn't know you were a Star Wars fan. You should change to a cool nickname like yoda or something like that.

Now let me get this straight. When you landed in Wisconsin, back in '83, armed for bear, you thought bo was going to bite? Hardly, he was still 'experimenting' with a little recreational party favors back in kali. Hang on, we may be able to place him in some unorganized community down in chicago. Hmmm, maybe you did meet the young jedi before he accumulated riches beyond his wildest dreams of his father, maybe not.

Page 27 of 59 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 58 59

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.