May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
2 members (samsonwilliams, prairie ghost), 342 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,524
Posts545,816
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 59 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 58 59
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
....For the record....on RCMP advice to not use it anywhere people are around within miles....

....They know an honest, barefoot country boy when they see one!....

Admittedly just rumors, but there're unconfirmed reports that eleventeen folks made considerable donations to planned tissue marketing, and(!), cross dress deep in national wilderness forests, miles from other folks. Yet, when we find out they vote Republican, they're automatically homophobes and misogynists. Go figure.

Do Canadians measure the content of honesty, or the party affiliation of the card that they carry. Important lesson, don't leave home without it! Platinum card, eh!

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

The great Liar King Brown is the obsessive one. He is obsessed with telling us lies and then telling more lies to explain his previous lies.

King just lied in his previous post again when he said that I "shifted his use of a pistol to flying with a pistol". But he said this in his post # 360486:

Carry is mostly prohibited but the Mounties told me when I bought my first one 60-odd years ago that I'd never have any trouble anywhere if I used common sense, not do something foolish with people around. Used it in our wide open spaces and forgot to remove it several times crossing the border in my aircraft.

Is he now trying to tell us that he was talking about a Savage .22/20 gauge survival gun here? Is he telling us he crossed the border several times while illegally transporting a firearm without flying? Was he towing the "aircraft" he referred to behind his truck? It's too bad that Canadian handgun laws are so onerous that you have to be sneaky and break the law to do a little target shooting, and be careful to know that there are no other people within miles of you.

That RCMP officer who returned King Brown's illegal handgun when he carelessly left it behind on a fishing trip sounds like he was practicing selective enforcement. King would be incensed if he looked the other way when a poor barefoot white country boy was not arrested while a poor barefoot black city boy in the same circumstances was thrown in jail.

King, you ratted Jim out to Dave over nothing but voicing his opinion, like the squealing little rat you are. I hope someone returns the favor and tells someone in the RCMP who actually follows the law about your illegal use of a handgun. Someone who cannot remember his previous lies is a danger to everyone. It may seem trivial to you, but it is Canadian law, which you think is superior to U.S. firearms laws.

I told you King, when I set my mind to something, I never quit. We are all sick of your incessant lies, bullshit, and anti-gun rhetoric. None more than me. I will not take my foot off the neck of the snake. You can always try another approach and just stop lying, but by now we all know you are too mentally ill to ever do that.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

So where did you go King Liar? Is it really mostly prohibited to carry a Savage model 24 in Canada... or were you lying to us yet again?

Do you really have to make certain you are miles away from other people to get away with shooting a Savage model 24 .22/20 ga.? Was canvasback warning you that you could be prohibited from owning any firearms for life for using a Savage model 24? Are things really that tough for gunners in Canada... or were you lying to us again?

And here, in your post # 397342 from 3/13/15... are you going to try to tell us that you were talking about a Savage model 24 here?:

I haven't heard of hunters being arrested for carrying a pistol in wide-open spaces as we have here and most of Canada although it has undoubtedly happened. Visitors have firearms confiscated for not declaring them at the border. I burn up thousands of times more ammunition in the woods than on the ranges of the two gun clubs to which I belong. Discretion makes safe as a church. Mine have been all over Canada in survival kits

I can't wait to see your "craft of journalism" and use of weasel words to wiggle out of this one King. I wouldn't worry about it too much though. It's not like it is the first time you got caught red-handed in a lie and simply acted like it never happened. Mentally ill pathological liars are very adept at that. I think it indicates that you are mentally unfit to even own a pistol let alone illegally carrying it all around Canada and repeatedly crossing the border with it as you have claimed here on an international board. Maybe you should turn yourself and your pistol in to the authorities. No one is above the law.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

king: please be so kind as to answer the following questions:

do you see a difference between government regulation and prohibition of arms ownership?

does government regulation of arms violate the constitution? and if so, specifically how?

and does the long standing federal firearms act of 1934 violate the constitution?

do state laws regulating arms violate the constitution?

does licensing of semi auto handgun owners violate their constitutional rights?

and finally, is there a need to reduce the firepower in the hands of the people?

Last edited by ed good; 08/19/15 10:15 AM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Ed, I don't know the answers to all of those questions nor do state and federal governments whose challenged gun laws are sent to your Supreme Court for arbitration. The Second is a never-ending debate.

Government regulations are challenged every day. The Supreme Court decides if they violate the constitution. In gun cases, according to how the jurists find for originalist or living-document arguments.

Overall generally, on the evidence of what governments wanted to regulate and could not, current state and federal legislation is not a violation of the constitution. Obama huffed and puffed and, as I predicted, got little traction.

Reducing firepower in the hands of the people? People decide how they want to live. I believe Canada has come to a reasonable accommodation with both sides. Onerous pistol laws need to be and are being eased.

On our relative gun cultures, it's early days for my participation in a study and book on Canada's gun culture, and how both may bring more support for gun ownership. Canadians and Americans are different in this respect.

Sidelock
Sidelock

king: thank you for your thoughtful and gentlemanly response.

an you don't sound like an anti-gunner to me...

Last edited by ed good; 08/19/15 02:15 PM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good

Well, there's one anti-gunner sucking up to and defending another anti-gun troll. Of course you also deny to us that you are an anti-gunner Ed Good, in spite of all the evidence to the contrary:

ANTI-GUN POSTS by ED GOOD

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Well King Brown, I see you are trying to run away from another of your lies... this time about your illegal use and transport of a pistol within Canada, and even across the border.

Is it really mostly prohibited to carry a Savage model 24 in Canada... or were you lying to us yet again?

Do you really have to make certain you are miles away from other people to get away with shooting a Savage model 24 .22/20 ga.? Was canvasback warning you that you could be prohibited from owning any firearms for life for using a Savage model 24? Are things really that tough for gunners in Canada... or were you lying to us again?

And here, in your post # 397342 from 3/13/15... are you going to try to tell us that you were talking about a Savage model 24 here?:

I haven't heard of hunters being arrested for carrying a pistol in wide-open spaces as we have here and most of Canada although it has undoubtedly happened. Visitors have firearms confiscated for not declaring them at the border. I burn up thousands of times more ammunition in the woods than on the ranges of the two gun clubs to which I belong. Discretion makes safe as a church. Mine have been all over Canada in survival kits

I can't wait to see your "craft of journalism" and use of weasel words to wiggle out of this one King. I wouldn't worry about it too much though. It's not like it is the first time you got caught red-handed in a lie and simply acted like it never happened. Mentally ill pathological liars are very adept at that. I think it indicates that you are mentally unfit to even own a pistol let alone illegally carrying it all around Canada and repeatedly crossing the border with it as you have claimed here on an international board. Maybe you should turn yourself and your pistol in to the authorities. No one is above the law.

You really are a low life white trash fraud King. Not only did you lie to us again, you tried to make me out to be the bad guy.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: ed good

Well, there's one anti-gunner sucking up to and defending another anti-gun troll. Of course you also deny to us that you are an anti-gunner Ed Good, in spite of all the evidence to the contrary:

ANTI-GUN POSTS by ED GOOD

A case of two anti-gunners hawking loogies down each other's throats.

Practice safe eating. Always use a condiment.
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

J.R.B., I wonder if King Brown will hawker a loogie down the throats of any Mounties who visit him to inquire about his self-confessed illegal use and transport of a pistol in Canada and across the border. Can you believe he was stupid enough to brag about his illegal activities on an international board?

And can you believe the filthy liar called me a liar to cover up his own lies? I can believe it, because King is a low-life fraud who will stoop very low to advance his agenda.

Page 26 of 59 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 58 59

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.