Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good
anymore juveniles care to post here? if so, do so now, so we can maybe move on to an adult discussion of this controversial topic...
There's No controversy here- God never created men equal, but Sam Colt sure tipped the scales in the balance between good and evil. I have a Colt Combat Commander and a Gold Cup- both in .45ACP, and Yea, though I walk through the valley where the shadows of death and doom hang out-I shall fear only the evil of those who would attempt to destroy our 2nd. Amendment rights- without which, the other nine mean squat- even the first, which grants assholers like Herr Flammerwerfer Good (what a mis-nomer) the right to spout their anti-gun load of crap!!~!

Last edited by Run With The Fox; 08/18/15 02:09 PM.

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
It became clear to me that jOe has been suckered in by the Anti-Gunners and he wishes to side with Obama, Biden, Feinstein, Schumer, Soros, Bloomberg, and all of the anti-gun crowd and give them the Gun Registration that they have been after for decades. I asked him if he was with us or against us. He gave us his answer. On this issue, he stands with Barack Hussein Obama. His feet are firmly planted and we aren't going to change his mind.

So ed AND jOe are pro-gun-control. I sure hope jOe starts pursuing ed as his main romantic interest and leaves me alone. jOe and I are incompatible. I like women. jOe likes men. I am conservative. jOe is a liberal gun-controlling abortionist.

I am glad to be here.
mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

never give an inch,never

Sidelock
Sidelock

King Brown must have hawked another loogie in ed's mouth again. This time it went straight to his brain.

Practice safe eating. Always use a condiment.
Sidelock
Sidelock

....and there are a few seconds of delay to reload after each shot...maybe those seconds are enough time to disarm a manic with a single shot shotgun?

Though dialog doesn't work down here in misfires, wouldn't this be the perfect time to deescalate and talk your way out of it. That proactive step may buy precious hours, possibly enough time to get professional help. Besides, if the maniac 'wins', although silent, your contribution may help swing the dialog in the restriction direction. Lest we forget, I thank all maniacs who follow the law.

ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

as usual, some here are jumping to conclusions without thought or reflection...

how about instead of registering hand guns, license hand gun owners? after all, a gun is harmless by itself...it needs a human hand to make it lethal...

in new hampshire, for example, the state does not register firearms. however, it does license those who wish to possess hand guns.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

does everyone here agree that there is a need to license hand gun owners? and if not, then why not?

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

does everyone here agree that there is a need to license hand gun owners? and if not, then why not?

Nineteen percent of all fatal car wrecks involve an unlicensed driver. If there were laws in place requiring driver licensing, would it follow that there would be less road deaths?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Because criminals will not follow your new law. They will get handguns without getting a handgun license. Why? Because criminals do not abide by laws. That is why we call them criminals.

It is illegal to use a firearm while committing a felony. Yet criminals do it all the time. Why? Because they are criminals and so do not follow the law.

It was illegal for that White supremacist that murdered those nine Christians in Charleston to try to buy that handgun that he used in that mass murder. But he did it anyway. Why? Because criminals don't follow the law.

And it was illegal for that White supremacist to carry that handgun into that Charleston church because in South Carolina it is illegal to carry a handgun into a church. Yet he did it. Why? Because he is a criminal and so he did not follow that law.

And it was illegal for him to murder those nine Black Christians. Yet he did it? Why? Because he is a criminal and criminals do not follow the law.

Do you see the pattern I am laying out for you ed? Probably not.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

NO you stupid SOB.

Practice safe eating. Always use a condiment.
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.