May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
6 members (R Reynolds, Sandlapper, Marks_21, Hammergun, 2 invisible), 467 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,524
Posts545,822
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 25 of 59 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 58 59
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown

I am participating with a study and book on our gun culture with a hope of finding a way to diminish anti's ignorance of it. (I think US cross-border gun transport is more rigid than Canada's.)

Why don't you tell us more about this research study and book King? Who is doing the study? How will a study done by you cool the jets of the anti-gunners when you generally agree with them and universally support and defend them? I'd love to read this book or review the manuscript. I'd expect the same type of LULLING of gun owners you give here, and the same advice you gave to the NRA to roll over like a whipped puppy and concede ground to the anti-gunners.

I don't know what gives you the idea that cross border transport of guns is less onerous in Canada than in the US. Our Southern border is pretty much wide open to drugs, guns, and illegal aliens thanks to Obama's refusal to secure the border. And we are warned that even having an NRA decal on your truck or car window will generate harrassment and long tedious searches when we attempt to cross into Canada.

Sounds like more bullshit from you, and a dishonest attempt to pretend to be pro-gun when your actual words here demonstrate otherwise. You can't put the Genie back in the bottle King. You are not fooling anyone.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

This guy is not anti-gunner. I'm 100% sure of that.

Sidelock
Sidelock

....a fair accommodation of our interests....

....I haven't advocated that Americans do what we do because we are two different people, two different cultures, in some way as different as day and night. ". . . do well to follow" is inaccurate.

Why you blank'in, blankity, blank. Okay, now I feel better. You shouldn't mention advocate either, it's inaccurate, but two thumbs up for the tactic.

I'd guess you would tolerate a visit from jagerm, because you've mentioned welcoming convict work release chain gangs doing recycling projects up in your neck of the woods. Would you tell jagerm to just sneak a few of his auto pistols in because, heck, you have an old trappers pistol stashed away somewhere. After all, your interest is just recreational.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Chain gang recycling? Craig, you're teasing, harassing an old man!

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Ah craigd, then you probably also remember the story King told us about illegally flying around Canada with a handgun in his float plane.

He wouldn't have had to resort to being a law breaker and risk sharing a prison cell with some Canadian Bubba who would make a guy in a kilt his wife if they had the same level of RKBA as we do.

Jagermeister, you are also 100% sure that the Militia of the 2nd Amendment is the National Guard. The opinion of an idiot and an anti-gun troll is meaningless to anyone who has actually read King's repeated anti-gun and anti-NRA words.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Jag, it's another of his lies. Another one is flying with a pistol. Survival guns are not illegal. I forgot it was there once while flying into the states. That is a no-no. Keet is obsessed by me. He can't help himself. An affliction, to be pitied.

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Well King, it could very well be a lie, because it is what you told us a while back. And a great many things you tell us are lies. But when I repeat one of your bullshit stories and complete fabrications, that does not make me a liar. I've told you that I'm not obsessed with you. I merely decided to illuminate your lies and bullshit and anti-gun rhetoric. Who knew that would become a full-time job? Most people who aren't mentally ill will slink away after getting caught in a lie. But you just double down and attempt to deny and demonize.

You are only fooling two idiots... Ed Good and Jagermeister. Congratulations!

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Jag, it's another of his lies. Another one is flying with a pistol. Survival guns are not illegal. I forgot it was there once while flying into the states. That is a no-no. Keet is obsessed by me. He can't help himself. An affliction, to be pitied.

That's not what you told us here King in your post # 360486 on 3/10/14:

I'm spoiled about gun ownership, Dave. I've the liberty to pick a gun and go hunting within the usual laws as you do but when restrictions loom it simply takes the fun out of it. When restrictions started limiting use of Stens, Schmeissers and Tommys I said to hell with it.

Assault rifles don't turn my crank.I don't think you can compare your situation with ours concerning enjoyment. There's no restrictions on my "rights" as far as I'm concerned, and buying and selling is far less onerous than FFLs, state lines and all the rest of it. I've carried a pistol in my hunting kit all over Canada.

Carry is mostly prohibited but the Mounties told me when I bought my first one 60-odd years ago that I'd never have any trouble anywhere if I used common sense, not do something foolish with people around. Used it in our wide open spaces and forgot to remove it several times crossing the border in my aircraft.

Do you remember what Canvasback had to say about your illegal transport of handguns in Canada... and apparently even across the border?

Originally Posted By: canvasback
King, the advice the Mounties gave you regarding your pistol is dated. Moving your pistol around as you've described is contrary to the Criminal Code of Canada and if you are caught you will likely lose the right to own any gun of any sort for the balance of your life.

I wouldn't blame Jim or anyone if they reported you to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police just as you reported Jim to Dave Weber for voicing his opinion about the anti-gunner George Soros. You know... to protect the integrity of Canadian airspace.

It would appear that King Brown is once again telling lies to cover up previous lies. And he is attempting to deflect his inherent dishonesty by transferring it to me.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Jagermeister, you are also 100% sure that the Militia of the 2nd Amendment is the National Guard. The opinion of an idiot and an anti-gun troll is meaningless to anyone who has actually read King's repeated anti-gun and anti-NRA words.

That seems to be the current opinion. Put it this way, why would our Founding Fathers have the military which is another government agency put down or stop the government which they are a part from being tyrannical? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Deflect? Keet shifts his recent admission of his lie about Jim and Soros to my RCMP advice on use of a pistol 60-odd years ago. He also shifts my use of a pistol to flying with a pistol. My survival firearm is a Savage 24 .22-20ga. I asked Dave to "take a look" at Jim's counselling to kill an American Jew for saying "disgusting" things. A Canadian could expect a visit from the Mounties for such hate on an international board.

For the record, I have carried a pistol in my fishing kit on RCMP advice to not use it anywhere people are around within miles. I left my kit once on a woods trail, distracted by collecting our children. It was found and returned to the RCMP. When I went to pick it up the sergeant rolled his eyes, pointed to the bag and said "There it is, take it and don't do it again." They know an honest, barefoot country boy when they see one!

Dear obsessive Keet can't make a post without mentioning my name.

Page 25 of 59 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 58 59

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.