May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
2 members (Fudd, 1 invisible), 415 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,523
Posts545,800
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 24 of 59 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 58 59
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good
wow! over 31000 hits! gotta be the all time most popular thread on this web site?

Originally Posted By: craigd
Originally Posted By: King Brown
....It's reaffirmation that citizens---majorities---make decisions about how they want to live. God bless America!

Unless, of course, the 'majorities' happen to reaffirm Trump, then it changes to the rev wright version of America.

That's 31,788--- and counting--- to be exact Ed. A lot of people like to see how dishonest your pal King is about his anti-gun attitudes and rhetoric. Even the off topic posts like the one above submitted by craigd are valuable to illustrate King's utter dishonesty about it, and also his agenda driven hypocrisy.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Some people believe certain laws and regulations are needed to protect those that posses guns legally. That in itself does not make them anti-gun. It begs question what would Kingsley Brown have to gain from promoting gun control in USA? I say nothing.

Sidelock
Sidelock

As a Canadian, what does he have to lose?

Last edited by lonesome roads; 08/10/15 12:58 PM. Reason: Friggin' auto correct..
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
Some people believe certain laws and regulations are needed to protect those that posses guns legally. That in itself does not make them anti-gun. It begs question what would Kingsley Brown have to gain from promoting gun control in USA? I say nothing.

Wow! This may be the most intelligent thing you ever posted here Jagermeister. It proves the adage: "If you sit 1000 monkeys in front of 1000 typewriters for 1000 years, one of them will write a book."

On the other hand, considering the full spectrum of what King Brown posts here, it seems his motivation for promoting gun control in the U.S. is simply a part of his overall promotion of the Liberal left Democrat agenda which has made the nation weaker, less prosperous, and less free.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister

King has mentioned a bunch of times that he believes some issues and people are full of hot air, and he visits to let the air out, of just one side. He's also mentioned how terrific Canadian firearms laws are and implied the US would do well to follow. When's the last time you took your latest best ever auto pistols up to Canada for a fun target shoot with friends?

You're a funny guy Jm, all the laws and regs are for is to protect your ownership rights. Good for you.

GLS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Stephen Maturin said it.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Sheesh. These misfires fact checkers. It's getting so bad that you can't mis attribute an inaccurate quote to a fictional character anymore.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
Sheesh. These misfires fact checkers. It's getting so bad that you can't mis attribute an inaccurate quote to a fictional character anymore.

That's funny. Wish I had written it.

Thanks.

I am glad to be here.
GLS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

wink Gil

Sidelock
Sidelock

I don't think they're terrific, Craig. There's been slackening on pistol regulations but they are still onerous. Overall, however, I think our long-gun regulations are a fair accommodation of our interests.

I am participating with a study and book on our gun culture with a hope of finding a way to diminish anti's ignorance of it. (I think US cross-border gun transport is more rigid than Canada's.)

I haven't advocated that Americans do what we do because we are two different people, two different cultures, in some way as different as day and night. ". . . do well to follow" is inaccurate.

Page 24 of 59 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 58 59

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.