April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
4 members (Argo44, ClapperZapper, Fudd, Southern Sport), 420 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,472
Posts545,153
Members14,409
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Stan

Wonder how the 55.7 million dead babies, since Roe vs. Wade, would vote on the issue if they had the chance, King? Oh, I forgot, that is a moot point for libs like you. You don't think fetuses are people.

SRH

Maybe you could fit 55.7 million people in one of your dove fields and call it Stan's town ?

James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Ted Cruz has publicly referred to Planned Parenthood as a Criminal Enterprise: I doubt if they'll be suing him for defamation of character.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/cruz-p...ustom_click=rss

And furthermore: The NAZIs did a lot of horrific things but they NEVER stooped to Planed Parenthood's level and sold body parts.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I agree with most of what you say: millions consider abortion repugnant, some borderline illegal but PP is not a criminal organization.

Sidelock
Sidelock

You're so often over-the-top with your posts, Jim, a reference please to Cruz calling PP a criminal enterprise. Even as no more than an opinion, it doesn't come under defamation of character.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: James M
Ted Cruz has publicly referred to Planned Parenthood as a Criminal Enterprise: I doubt if they'll be suing him for defamation of character.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/cruz-p...ustom_click=rss

And furthermore: The NAZIs did a lot of horrific things but they NEVER stooped to Planed Parenthood's level and sold body parts.

Foreign countries of zero use to us receive billions of dollars every year. You should not worry about 500 million. Comparing PP to German NAZI system is basically crazy

Sidelock
Sidelock

I respect your opinion, Stan. Millions consider abortion evil, including many who feel they have no other option because of circumstances: pregnancy disapproval of mom and dad, large families, low incomes, lost jobs etc.

Similarly, I deserve your respect for my opinion on abortion. It is a divisive issue in families, our countries, our board. Respect does not impute opinions or motives to persons you don't know, or imply liberals don't think of fetuses as people.

You're mature enough to know one size does not fit all.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Liberals definitely do not think of fetuses as people. They refer to them as clumps of cells, liken them to cancers and worse. The videos prove this by referring to the fetus as nothing more than tissue expressly to dehumanize it. They also prohibit the use of ultrasounds for the expectant mother to prevent her from seeing just how human the developing fetus is.

The position of Hillary and many other liberals is that is is not a life until it leaves the hospital. This, in part, is how they justify partial birth abortion, which Obama supports.

Last edited by JCHannum; 07/29/15 10:43 AM.

Jim H.
James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I suspect I've seen more ultrasounds then most doctors. When we owned and operated our video production company I used to copy them gratis for the expectant parents so they could give copies to the grandparents.
After viewing so many of these my opinion regarding abortion really solidified. It's murder pure and simple. If ultrasound technology had been widely available(It wasn't here until the late 70s) when Roe vs Wade(1973) was agreed to by the Supreme Count; IMO it never would have become law.
For those of you not familiar with ultrasounds here's one done at 16 weeks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snD-bUNOt7Y

NOT a human?? I rest my case.
Jim

Last edited by James M; 07/29/15 11:18 AM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
I respect your opinion, Stan. Millions consider abortion evil, including many who feel they have no other option because of circumstances: pregnancy disapproval of mom and dad, large families, low incomes, lost jobs etc.

Similarly, I deserve your respect for my opinion on abortion. It is a divisive issue in families, our countries, our board. Respect does not impute opinions or motives to persons you don't know, or imply liberals don't think of fetuses as people.

You're mature enough to know one size does not fit all.

King Brown, why would you lecture Stan and claim to be deserving of respect when you flat out lie to us on a regular basis? Why would you demand proof of Ted Cruz' statement about PP when you post absolute bullshit and lies and then refuse to provide proof? You do understand that Jim IGNORES all of your posts because he became so fed up with your dishonesty, don't you?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Liberals, all liberals, Jim? It's safe to say millions do and millions don't in our countries. I know many liberals personally who consider fetuses as people, and many conservatives personally who don't. Conversations on the issue is common in Canada, although our conservative prime minister will not allow it to be raised by his members in the House of Commons.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.