April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (Jtplumb), 1,113 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,469
Posts545,142
Members14,409
Most Online1,299
Apr 26th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
Sidelock
Sidelock

You should let that feud expire. Who cares if someone thinks you're gay. Look at the upside it gives you another layer of protection. Did they add sexual orientation to provisions of Civil Rights Act of 1964? If not they soon will.

dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

On a brighter note, sorry you folks have to face a death panel. Oh, I'm sorry not you, you get all the surgeries and xrays you could want. Is the panel of docs on standby to make decisions on elective surgery...No big deal dal, it sure reads like deflection when sometimes you're the victim, crusading hand in hand with the little guy, next you're an elite, invitation only for the private club. Lucky you.[/color]

Sorry...no death panel in Canada (well actually there is, obese smokers such as yourself are put to the back of the line, you know...why help someone who's killing themselves anyway), in the U.S...it's called checking for insurance. No insurance you die.
I have to sit in emerg, just like all the other plebes, so no elite status for me. No panel of doctors looking at my xray deciding how long I have to wait.

or do rural Canadians with critical medical emergencies have to wait for 'approval' for a life flight.
No we have some helicopters for that. They fly all the time. We also have major hospitals in rural areas...we spare no expense.
Its amazing how corrupt your hospitals are, my dad, who has a condo in florida, was feeling ill and faint, so his very lovely U.S friends called an ambulance. Once the hospital found out he had medical insurance, they billed him $27,000 for an overnight stay. Ahhh.pure capitalism isnt it wonderful. But I bet you think that is great news, and support the hospitals decision whole heartedlybecause thats just the kind of guy you are.
Im far from an elitist, I drive a Yaris. Im sorry you live in a trailer park, we dont have those where I live. For a million dollars, I couldnt show you where one is. I think youre so green with envy, its blinding you.

As for being gay, well, if being gay is me.and being straight is you.Id rather be gay then live your sorry life. Most of the gays I knowown their own business. What business do you own that bought you that hub cap?

Life is too short to have a 'hate on' for so many things or people. Isn't it?
Sidelock
Sidelock

That remark was directed toward HomelessJoe. For some reason he and Amarillo Mike are trading "broadsides". Lets say he is really gay or bisexual what difference should that make to anyone on this board?
Keith thinks I'm gay. That does not bother me one bit.

Sidelock
Sidelock

And, all liberals are liars. The antis have a perfect fifth column in the Terrible Twins to give the board and NRA a bad name!

Sidelock
Sidelock

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Well, it appears dal has your/ you're figured out. Just needs to work on then and than now. Makin' progress. Oh yeah!

Yaris? Life is too short to drive boring cars.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: dal
....obese smokers such as yourself are put to the back of the line....

....we spare no expense.
Its amazing how corrupt your hospitals are, my dad, who has a condo in florida, was feeling ill and faint, so his very lovely U.S friends called an ambulance. Once the hospital found out he had medical insurance, they billed him $27,000 for an overnight stay. Ahhh.pure capitalism isnt it wonderful. But I bet you think that is great news, and support the hospitals decision whole heartedlybecause thats just the kind of guy you are....

....Im sorry you live in a trailer park...

....I think youre so green with envy, its blinding you....

....Id rather be gay then live your sorry life....

D, you read me like simple book, I'll poke around best I can, and you have a great life.

You did make an important point about healthcare, in some situations, hospitals have to tax the rich. Many hospital are not turning huge profits, some are scrapping by in debt and others close their doors. It's not capitalism, just redistribution best they can.

Look how easily that 27k appeared, like magic. Actually, joe working average pays, not greedy corporations, through their premiums and copayments. Even folks on ocare are some eighty percent subsidized by taxpayers, not good feelings.

Where's all the 'profits' go, mostly to folks that don't have an ID when they show up at a hospital, feeling entitled to something. Do you folks need to show an ID to get health care up in Canada?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
....Lets say he is really gay or bisexual what difference should that make to anyone on this board?....

It might make a difference to the heterosexual minority who're subject to discrimination and experience the pain of your intolerance.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
And, all liberals are liars....

Out of character, but refreshingly simple. Are you okay?

dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Do you folks need to show an ID to get health care up in Canada?

Each province has a 'health card'. They do ask for it, however you are never denied medical care if you can't produce one, costs are dealt with later through special programs etc....I believe. I've never encountered anyone who has had to mortgage their house to pay for an operation.

Unfourtunately that also leads to, I think it's called, medical tourists. A lot of pregnant woman coming over, ready to give birth, and because the baby is then 'Canadian', everything is covered...or something like that. I think the feds are looking into curbing that problem.

No, our system is not perfect, and I will never claim it is.

D.

Life is too short to have a 'hate on' for so many things or people. Isn't it?
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: dal
....No, our system is not perfect, and I will never claim it is....

More of your envious trailer park cow pies, eh. Just kidding, you still have a nice life. If you ask me, I'd take a careful look at corruption. It tends to happen when no expense is spared.

Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.