Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 29 of 32 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 32
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
....It's an Arizona ayatollah's fatwa, hate talk that would get you a visit from the RCMP in Canada.

Canada is a country and culture of understanding and diversity. She's adept at playing and excusing the punks game. What went wrong here, how'd the concept get switched off.

The US is dragging Canada, slowly but surely, back into middle eastern quagmire of war, pain, death and expense. Wouldn't you be better off if your mounties visited dc?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Liked your post. We'll find out how good Canadians are at playing the punk's game at this fall's federal election.

As for the multiculturalism issue, the world is watching closely our experiment in accommodation and tolerance.

The US isn't dragging us anywhere. We get stuck from time to time in international obligations but try to keep out of others' wars.

Ironic that war has been a stepping stone to our nationhood. The great British historian Sir Basil Liddell Hart described our impact on the First World War:

"It is a simple statement of fact that the Canadian Corps was the outstanding formation on the Western front on either side; no nation could match it."

Our sparsely populated country finished the Second World War with the fourth-largest air force and third-largest naval surface fleet in the world.

The US military always welcome Canadians in their company, as we do of the military of our closest friend, neighbour and protector.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
....As for the multiculturalism issue, the world is watching closely our experiment in accommodation and tolerance....

....The US military always welcome Canadians in their company, as we do of the military of our closest friend, neighbour and protector.

Speaking of racism, we're finally making strides. The prez has signaled it's okay to use the n-word again, or is it the rap culture that's doing a little bottom up influence on the previously highest office. In any event, it's a nice tie in with the top down half of the formula.

History I suspect will not help distract from the current distaste for war. It's a good policy to keep your noses out of other affairs. The waste of money, debatable, the sacrifice of lives, potentially....ah, we'll see how the punks game plays out later on down the road.

Good news, your closest friends, ya I know you're stuck with that border thing, are now 'fully prepared' to defend europe against russian aggression, yikes. No worries, it probably means we're shoulder to shoulder in full retreat with france.

Do you think these 'issues' help knock domestic headaches off the front page. Hmm, maybe we're not as healthy, productive and happy as vee ver told.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Canada is in no shape to stop Putin in Europe. What you see is posturing for the October federal election: a half-dozen jets in Poland, less than 100 soldiers, and our PM last week took a destroyer out of NATO exercise for photo op. The military should not suffer this abuse while denied materiel support in peacetime.

Haven't read of the president using the n-word. That would bother me, whoever said it. Blacks use the word among themselves but to hear it from high places is no help to anyone. The word has always been forbidden in our family. I also believe there's a positive trend against racism.

Electing a black president may have moved glacially toward a post-racial society. Identity itself is illuminated by Rachel Dolzeil---apparently born "white" and self-identified deceptively as a black in a country of "one drop" rule where millions are passing. Makes me wonder if "black" means anything.

Sidelock
Sidelock

With Chinese backing in the far East Putin can focus his attention on Eastern Europe. Do not worry no one there expects Canada or the United States for that matter to stand up to Putin. History has taught Eastern Europeans that when it comes to dealing with Russians Americans can not be counted on. History clearly bears this out.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Yeah King, we're certainly moving toward a post-racial society when frauds like yourself accuse Jim of calling for a fatwa on a Nazi collaborator like the anti-gun Liberal leftist George Soros, yet you refuse to say a word about black people and black leaders publicly calling for the deaths of police officers. It is filthy lying hypocrites like you that is widening the chasm. You think we can't see the game you're playing?

Sorry to hear that the RCMP has become the "Thought Police" in Canada. I guess that's what Liberalism and Progressive Ideology gets you. Fortunately for Jim and the rest of us, we still have a Constitution with a First Amendment. Of course, it would be good to hear from someone else in Canada that a person is no longer entitled to an opinion about a Nazi Collaborator since you have a big problem telling the truth King.

Well folks, now King Brown is once again attempting to veer the subject away from the original topic because it's getting too hot for him, and he is too dishonest to acknowledge the racism of Margaret Sanger and Hillary Clinton.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I would not be surprised if Nazi collaboration by George Soros is figment of conservative imagination. I would need irrefutable proof to believe this BS. Anyhow different times different customs and those were awfully horrendous times.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
I would not be surprised if Nazi collaboration by George Soros is figment of conservative imagination. I would need irrefutable proof to believe this BS. Anyhow different times different customs and those were awfully horrendous times.

Jag, I was under the impression that Soros had admitted the Nazi collaboration in an interview and boasted that those were the best years of his life. Usually an admission against interest is pretty good proof...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

Based on what my grandparents told me those were pretty awful times. "...those were the best years of his life." sounds like someone was doing talking for him. One must remember conservatives and liberals are equally skillful liars.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister

You sound just like King Brown when you defend Soros and make excuses for him. Different times-different customs means nothing here. A rat has always been a rat... and you are jumping in to defend a rat who turned his own people in to the Nazi's.

Geo Newbern wasn't producing a direct quote when he wrote that Soros said those were the best years of his life. Why are you trying to put words in his mouth idiot? You, King Brown, and Ed will go to any length to defend anti-gun Liberals.

You anti-gun trolls really like to make asses of yourselves, don't you?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Page 29 of 32 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 32

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.