May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
4 members (Chantry, Ian Forrester, Jtplumb, SKB), 589 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,500
Posts545,481
Members14,414
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 23 1 2 3 4 22 23
Sidelock
Sidelock

gee gary, my new undesirable buyer blocking software must be working.

you must have less than 10 positive feedbacks on gunbroker?

if you like, pm me your gunbroker user name and i may email you a one time access code.

Last edited by ed good; 04/09/15 11:01 AM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Ed Good in the rip off stories thread :

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=366710&page=6

another customer taken by ed;

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=348207&Searchpage=6&Main=30460&Words=%2Bfriend+%2Bed+%2Bagain&Search=true#Post348207

maybe we should post some of those deceptive adds with the action still partially open to make it look like the lever is still right of center-here is a new fuzzy attempt ;

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

No thank you Sir, no need for a one time access code.

Last edited by Gary R; 04/09/15 11:48 AM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

what kind of tools were used by the blind man on this "restoration",a butter knife and a mallet,nope I bet its a can opener and rock ?Check out the rib extension, thats the Ed Good tightening method,pound the crap out of it till its stops wiggling-then sell it fast.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Aww, come on Dave, you know you can't make the rib extension look right when you're trying to make the top lever stay to the right!...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

dave k: please do provide us with more info...

like where did you get these pictures?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Geo. Newbern
Aww, come on Dave, you know you can't make the rib extension look right when you're trying to make the top lever stay to the right!...Geo

especially when your holding the camera with one hand trying to keep the lever to the right and not let the gun close all the way with the other.
He must not have ANY friends to help him eek

So fancy work on that second one,he will be along to blame Landers, the lighting ,the second amendment supporter or me shortly (but I won't see it as he is on ignore !)

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

without specific reference, none us here know nor care what you malcontents are talking about...

Last edited by ed good; 04/09/15 01:47 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good
without specific reference, none us here know nor care what you malcontents are talking about...

I see exactly what they are talking about. And you do too.

I think ed might be a Buddhist. And I think ed might believe he is PT Barnum, reincarnated.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good
a review of the interpretation of the first amendment seems to be in order.

lets start with this:

Justice Louis Brandeis wrote several dissents in the 1920s upholding free speech claims. here is one:

" Those who won our independence ... believed that freedom to think as you will and to speak as you think are means indispensable to the discovery and spread of political truth; that without free speech and assembly discussion would be futile; that with them, discussion affords ordinarily adequate protection against the dissemination of noxious doctrine; that the greatest menace to freedom is an inert people; that public discussion is a political duty; and that this should be a fundamental principle of the American government."

But the First Amendment was to prohibit the Central government from prohibiting speech. This BBS is private property, owned by Dave Weber. Should Dave decide to delete every post you ever made here he would not be violating the First Amendment.

And if you showed up at my house with a gun and I told you you couldn't come in my house with that gun I wouldn't be violating the Second Amendment. Because I am not the central government. The Bill of Rights was written to protect citizens from the central government. A later amendment, enacted after the civil war, wound extending the Bill of Rights down to the state level. Giving citizens the same protections from the state government. Was it the Fourteenth Amendment? But since Dave and I aren't central or state governments in either example we would not be violating the Bill of Rights.

Keith quotes you earlier in this thread about semiautos. So tell us, are you advocating restrictions of semiauto pistols or semiauto rifles or semiauto shotguns? Or all three?

Last edited by AmarilloMike; 04/09/15 03:01 PM.

I am glad to be here.
Page 2 of 23 1 2 3 4 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.