May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
8 members (earlyriser, Jimmy W, Gunning Bird, Ian Forrester, Borderbill, 1 invisible), 412 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,501
Posts545,496
Members14,414
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#388999 01/02/15 01:13 AM
GaryW Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Another year has passed now, and as I look back, it has been a good year; not a great one, but a good one.....every morning I woke up and my feet were above ground. I avoided serious health issues, dodged insolvency, spent time with family, friends, and loved ones, acquired some new guns, shot a few birds and deer, broke a few targets with the Tuesday Morning Loafers at Amarillo Gun Club, made new friends, and sadly; lost a few.
For those poor souls that I may have irritated with my conservative opinions and iron-assed attitude, no apologies will be forthcoming and don't expect any changes in 2015 either.
May the New Year be a healthy, happy, and prosperous one.
God Bless you all, God Bless America, and Gig 'Em Aggies in 2015!
(I'm just a Native Texan redneck that lives in the Panhandle with not enough guns.)

GaryW #389000 01/02/15 01:31 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Hey Gary:
Lets hope we can continue irritating the libtard braindead individuals who continue to infest this forum even after they've been outed for the liars they are.
Jimm

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
James M #389001 01/02/15 02:27 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: James M
Hey Gary:
Lets hope we can continue irritating the libtard braindead individuals who continue to infest this forum even after they've been outed for the liars they are.
Jimm

Dittos! Especially the anti-gunners who pose as gun guys, but continue to support anti-gun politicians. I don't care if I sound like a broken record... those guys are a threat to every shooter, hunter, or collector here.

Happy new Year!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

GaryW #389009 01/02/15 10:43 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Happy New Year, Gary! Hope this one is even better.

Best,
Ted

GaryW #389014 01/02/15 11:15 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

"For those poor souls that I may have irritated with my conservative opinions and iron-assed attitude, no apologies will be forthcoming and don't expect any changes in 2015 either."

"Lets hope we can continue irritating the libtard braindead individuals who continue to infest this forum even after they've been outed for the liars they are."

"Dittos! Especially the anti-gunners who pose as gun guys, but continue to support anti-gun politicians. I don't care if I sound like a broken record... those guys are a threat to every shooter, hunter, or collector here."

Count in for all three of the above guys !

Hillary For Prison 2018
James M #389019 01/02/15 12:29 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Since liberals are smiling and lying, and conservatives moaning and groaning as hard-done-bys, here's hoping for a happier New Year for members who learn from the liberals how to improve a country by telling little lies.

Everyone lies one way or another. It's absurd for the educated in the 21st century to believe one ideology fits all, and pure fantasy to say that one is purer, more virtuous than the others as fundamentalists everywhere do.

Liberalism in modern societies reigns because it reaches to a common empathetic, compassionate core where we measure ourselves by how well we contribute to others, a gospel of inclusiveness, not separation.

I believe a Canadian who made his mark in America, John Kenneth Galbraith: "The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy, that is the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

That may be a lie. Many would say it is. A lie is something we say that we know not to be true. Galbraith believed what he said. Some members believe adherents to their way of thinking do not lie but those of other ideologies do.

I believe the Iraq invasion ignited the fastest growing, fiercest and hitherto most hideous threat to Christian values in 80 years. Disagreeing doesn't make me a liar any more than other members' opinions are lies i.e. more laissez-faire, less regulation on how much and to whom each provides in taxes.

I believe as Dave Weber that disrespect, filthy language, vituperation and denunciation should have no place in Misfires. They add nothing to conversations. We are blessed that only a few of a particular bent engage in it. The Spirit flourishes. Happy New Year to all.

King Brown #389022 01/02/15 01:28 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
....here's hoping for a happier New Year for members who learn from the liberals how to improve a country by telling little lies....

....It's absurd for the educated in the 21st century to believe one ideology fits all....

....A lie is something we say that we know not to be true....

Hmmm, so libs do lie and they know it, but in the interest of fairness, they're just little lies.

No King, one ideology does not fit all. That is precisely why some are willing to pursue real and specific issues, that can't be bushed off as moans and groans or a punks game. Isn't it absurd for the educated to measure policy failure by calling it a 'punks game'.

Why is freedom of speech, from one side of the aisle, just moans and groans. On the other hand a lib can say the Constitution is useless and dead or gun rights are on an inevitable path to ending, 'because my kids aren't interested'.

Let's jump randomly and 'discuss' the most hideous threat to Christian value in 80 years. bo attacks Christianity on the domestic front, is that why he's sending the US military back into a middle eastern quagmire of a war...to attack Christian values on the world front. Is that a little lie, our 'perfect enemy' is really our progressive means to that end.

Our host here is gracious. Mike's post have none of your criterion for inappropriateness. Why does he get a lecture from you about right and wrong, and Dave's values when he exercises a little freedom of speech to link up an old ban ed thread.

You don't tend to care much for DaveK's fact and figures links, but you do insist on others taking you feelings as facts. Is that what you mean by the 'gospel of inclusiveness'.

GaryW #389023 01/02/15 01:32 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

"You don't tend to care much for DaveK's fact and figures links, but you do insist on others taking you feelings as facts. Is that what you mean by the 'gospel of inclusiveness'."

a BIG thank you for that Craig ! grin

Hillary For Prison 2018
King Brown #389034 01/02/15 03:00 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Everyone lies one way or another. It's absurd for the educated in the 21st century to believe one ideology fits all, and pure fantasy to say that one is purer, more virtuous than the others as fundamentalists everywhere do.

I believe as Dave Weber that disrespect, filthy language, vituperation and denunciation should have no place in Misfires. They add nothing to conversations. We are blessed that only a few of a particular bent engage in it. The Spirit flourishes. Happy New Year to all.

Leave it to our pathological liar to come up with a New Years justification for his bold faced Lies and intentionally deceptive posts.

King, you disrespect all of us here with your many Lies. When you are caught red-handed writing something you "know not to be true", you simply pretend it never happened and pretend to ignore those who call you on it. You disrespect this board with your anti-2nd Amendment rhetoric and unwavering support of anti-gun U.S. politicians. You engage in vituperation and denunciation with your constant drumbeat accusing Conservatives in the Republican Party, and Conservatives here, of racism, misogyny, greed, and a host of other things that Leftist Liberals see as wrong. You hypocritically seem to think that just because you don't names names, that makes you morally superior to those who recognize you for what you are... a compulsive Liar. You use those Lies as justification to advance your agenda, because without the Lies, intentional deceptions, bloviation,and resume inflation, you are nothing but an empty suit.

You are a complete and utter fraud, and it was nice of you to finally tacitly admit it.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

King Brown #389043 01/02/15 04:05 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Since liberals are smiling and lying, and conservatives moaning and groaning as hard-done-bys, here's hoping for a happier New Year for members who learn from the liberals how to improve a country by telling little lies.

Liberalism in modern societies reigns because it reaches to a common empathetic, compassionate core where we measure ourselves by how well we contribute to others, a gospel of inclusiveness, not separation.

I believe a Canadian who made his mark in America, John Kenneth Galbraith: "The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy, that is the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

That may be a lie. Many would say it is. A lie is something we say that we know not to be true. Galbraith believed what he said. Some members believe adherents to their way of thinking do not lie but those of other ideologies do.

I believe the Iraq invasion ignited the fastest growing, fiercest and hitherto most hideous threat to Christian values in 80 years. Disagreeing doesn't make me a liar any more than other members' opinions are lies i.e. more laissez-faire, less regulation on how much and to whom each provides in taxes.

How nice.

Leave it to a punk, sociopathic, statist, religious little troll to use a New Years greeting to rationalize his religions sociopathic infliction on others. I'll provide the translation.

It's not "liberals telling little lies", it's a full blown faith-based sociopathic religious infliction on others that merely rationalizes pathological lying. Insisting on hiding behind the term "Liberalism" shows just how intellectually vapid you continue to be. The charade is over.

Asserting moral equivalency by saying "everybody lies" is typically doctrinal. The standard of ideologies is whether or not they are sociopathically inflictive on others against their will, as your religion is, that's the difference. Individual freedom and equality are certainly more virtuous, unless you're a statist, religious, sociopathic seeking more "willing victims".

Religious statism mistakenly called "liberalism" uses vote-buying in modern societies to further its aims.

JKG? BFD.

Islamic fundamentalism has been the most volatile sociological force in the world since the establishment of Israel. It typically has had strong resurgence when America has weak, incompetent presidents, such as we have now.

Statism is very inclusive, as everyone but the ruling class is a slave.

Save it for May First next time...

Last edited by Ken61; 01/02/15 06:01 PM.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.