May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
4 members (NTaxiarchis, Tom Shaffer, Argo44, 1 invisible), 539 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,498
Posts545,456
Members14,414
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
ed good #388433 12/27/14 05:21 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good
....keep in mind that the "gun issue" is only of interest to a very small number of fanatics,....

Ah, the covered of the multi issue informed voter. What exactly is he going to do for you.

Again, it amazes me that you don't read your link. On one of them he says his multi millions are peanuts. He's not using the money to 'help', he's using his clout to steer the direction of spending other peoples money. He says he expects big gov to step in and pick up the tab for new entitlements.

Is he going to use his business experience to 'invest' in our future, or borrow and tax us like your nyc. Hang on, it's all the same.

ed good #388468 12/27/14 10:47 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

What amazes me here is that Ed's premise is that Bloomberg will win, regardless of which party he represents. Like it's a given.

I look forward to Bloomberg being an early frontrunner. Sorta confirms he won't win!

Last edited by canvasback; 12/28/14 11:44 AM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
ed good #388481 12/28/14 05:00 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

"sadly, it is mostly lots of money and charisma that wins elections..."

Ed, you have to go through the primaries state by state and win those elections before you are nominated for either party to run for president. If no one voted for you in the primaries gaining the necessary electoral votes to win the nomination then you cannot run for president in that party. What republican voter will vote for Bloomberg during those primaries?? NONE.

He can always run as a third party candidate.

ed good #388483 12/28/14 07:12 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

"ed, you are beyond stupid if you think that Bloomberg would ever feel beholdin' or indebted to gun owners in any way."

never suggested that...

Yes ed, you most certainly did suggest that. Right here...

"bloomie reads like he can afford to float his boat any which where he feels like."

precisely my point...either way he runs he will win.

so, do we let him run as a dem or make sure he runs as a rep?

better to have him beholding us, rather than to dem.

The majority of Republicans are pro-gun, and the majority of Democrats are anti-gun and they support and vote for anti-gun politicians. The topic of this thread is ANTIGUNNERS, but since you are mentally retarded ed, it is understandable that you don't make the connection between your words and your actions.

Bloomberg would continue to be an anti-gunner no matter which party he might run under. And you, ed good, continue to support and advance anti-2nd amendment politicians and ideas. You therefore must be an anti-gunner.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

ed good #388504 12/28/14 12:13 PM
ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

keith: following is link to bloomberg's web page, where he expresses his views about gun control and many other more important topics.

read what bloomberg says about his views and then tell us how his desire to control and restrict the misuse of firearms is antigun.

http://www.mikebloomberg.com/?gclid=CKKU4LaQ6cICFUpp7Aod5lEAug

keep it simple and keep it safe...
ed good #388540 12/28/14 05:10 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

I don't need to read Bloomberg's webpage because I know what he has already done to attempt to infringe upon my rights. He has most recently poured millions of his own money into the failed campaigns of Colorado legislators who sided with Obama and Biden in an attempt to further restrict our Civil and Constitutional Rights. He has also utilized straw purchasers to buy firearms in other states, a federal felony, in order to create the idea that most illegal guns in NY come from Gun Shows and FFL Dealers. His actions speak far louder than his lying words.

Since you'll obviously believe anything, did I ever tell you that I took Jackie Kennedy on lunch dates, and that I now take Michelle Obama on lunch dates when Barack is golfing?

John Kerry and Bill Clinton lied about their true anti-gun sentiments. Barack Hussein Obama lied about his true anti gun sentiments. Anti-gun politicians have a long history of fooling idiots like you ed. Of course, maybe you wish to be fooled because you have anti-gun sentiments yourself.

We all understand that you are mentally retarded, but that should be no excuse to support and endorse vehemently anti-gun candidates here on a gun related forum.

As your only friend here ed, tell me, are you still Gay? Is this a link to you in your Secret Gun Shop with hours by appointment only to "select clients"?

http://giphy.com/gifs/good-burger-hello-fast-food-8mjyUVMiNmOLS

Are those "select clients" Gay too?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

ed good #388542 12/28/14 05:26 PM
ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

oh well, you can lead da hosse to da wata, but you cant make him drank...specially when he is already full o cool aid...

ed good #388545 12/28/14 05:33 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

oh well, you can lead da hosse to da wata, but you cant make him drank...

The only people I know who speak like that... look like this...

http://giphy.com/gifs/cheeseburger-good-burger-kel-mitchell-WyVWNxwIs154Y

ed good #388547 12/28/14 05:37 PM
ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

guess you dont know no crackers, eh what?

ed good #388549 12/28/14 05:49 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

No, but I know a mentally ill idiot who supports anti-gun politicians and further infringements upon my 2nd Amendment rights when I see one.

That would be you ed. I have zero tolerance for anyone who supports and defends anti gunners. I have zero tolerance for any assh*le who wishes to restrict the rights of law abiding gun owners.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.