May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
2 members (Argo44, eeb), 684 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,506
Posts545,604
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 21 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 20 21
Sidelock
Sidelock

Ken, I only got as far as botched meaning "the war on terror was immoral within the sociopathic statist religious morality." Botched means clumsy, bungled, which you appeared to attach to Rumsfield. Doesn't that make both of us sociopathic statist religious moralists? Pick it up, please.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ken, I'm getting a real kick out of all the self-serving epistemology and etymology while describing the educational system as "fairly successful" in advancing liberalism. It's role is making responsible, empathetic citizens.

Labellings left, right, liberal, conservative can't neatly capture what any person thinks. We're a mixture. There's more that binds us generally than divides us. Compassion, striving for fairness is a common glue.

I consider myself a liberal for reasons given in earlier posts. It's nonsense to say I embrace the word but believe the opposite to obfuscate liberal philosophy. It doesn't make sense. Liberal/liberalism is doing surpassingly well.

Some of the kicking against the traces here is longing for the old autocratic ways when people did what they were told and stayed in their place. A few are tearing their hair out with a black president in the White House. Pity.

Sidelock
Sidelock

King pretends to ignore me, so could someone please ask him why some here tear their hair out over a black president? Did they also tear their hair out over Bill Clinton or Jimmy Carter? Would they feel the same about Hillary or Elizabeth Warren? Or is his comment just more of his dishonest phony racism bullshit?

I'd be obliged and appreciative. I always appreciate a chance to confront King's "craft of journalism" Weasel Words.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith, for all his demonizing of anyone who differs with him in any way, and his reflexive labeling, would have made a great nineteenth century biologist. The obsessive labeling must offer him some comfort. Every little person in his own tidy cubbyhole. The trouble is those early biologists didn't advance understanding very far and were made obsolete over night by the science of genetics. As for his need to call people liars, I say he's the most dishonest voice on this site. Every opinion he holds is the result of a complete refusal to even consider another view. This intellectual dishonesty goes beyond stretching the truth; it is a testament to the power of cults to capture a victim's brain and wash it'til there's nothing there except the notions planted by the cult.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Bill, I have a degree in Biology.

Did you happen to notice that when I pounced on King's lies on page 5 of this thread, post #386865, it was not simply reflexively calling him a liar. I checked into his "facts" and found that every one was a lie. I also posted links to prove my contention. You want us to consider outright lies as just "another view"?

If you, ex-teacher, knew anything about science or biology, you'd know that much of the early ground work before modern genetics is still quite valid. And the science of genetics pre-dates the nineteenth century by hundreds of years. Gregor Mendel was formulating the laws of heredity in the mid 1800's, even before King was a kid. His work is still not obsolete.

And a liar is still a liar. Nice try idiot. You've given us plenty of empirical evidence to confidently categorize you as an idiot. Thanks for adding to the database.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

GLS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
S
I'm not the dumbass that posted online that I sold a house knowing it had a Mercury contamination problem. Therefore, I am not the one with a possible acute need to prove a negative.

More evidence of your blatant hypocrisy. Your stock in trade is to demand those you disagree with to prove negatives. You obviously lied about your so-called friend. Mercury weighted lamp.. No such person existed. You made it all up. Otherwise you would have given us proof like you demand of King. What a liar you are. Coward, too, hiding behind a screen name with your vile insults.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Anyone with half a brain who sold a house with a known mercury contamination problem would never post that information online. Only a sleaze bag would knowingly put someone at risk by selling them a house with a mercury contamination issue. Here's a link to a Georgia Real Estate Property Seller's Disclosure Statement. How did you answer question 10(a)?

http://images.kw.com/docs/0/2/0/020469/1...ibit__2010_.pdf

I thought nca225 was stupid, but you beat him by a light year.

Keep digging dumbass.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Ken, I only got as far as botched meaning "the war on terror was immoral within the sociopathic statist religious morality." Botched means clumsy, bungled, which you appeared to attach to Rumsfield. Doesn't that make both of us sociopathic statist religious moralists? Pick it up, please.

No Comrade King, once again you miss my point. I was obviously talking about the result of the war, and Obama's destruction of the power balance in Iraq. His failure to obtain a "Status of Forces" agreement being a main component of his capitulation to Islamic terrorism.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Ken, I'm getting a real kick out of all the self-serving epistemology and etymology while describing the educational system as "fairly successful" in advancing liberalism. It's role is making responsible, empathetic citizens.

Some of the kicking against the traces here is longing for the old autocratic ways when people did what they were told and stayed in their place. A few are tearing their hair out with a black president in the White House. Pity.

Comrade King, once again you miss my point. Even though you are a hoot.

Obviously I was referring to the subversion of the education system by your fellow sociopathic religious statists. It's now subjective religious indoctrination.

Old autocratic ways? You mean when the government wasn't able to sociopathically inflict itself on free and equal citizens, all for the purpose of confiscating their freedom and awarding it to others in order to buy their votes?

Talk about people tearing out their hair, you mean the sociopathic, statist, religious autocrats like you and your pseudo-elitist comrade's reaction to the Tea Party? Your capacity for bigotry, as well as totalitarian fantasy and mythological belief appear to be boundless.

Last edited by Ken61; 12/16/14 11:35 PM.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
GLS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Bill, I have a degree in Biology.

Sounds like some BS resume inflating. Next thing you'll be saying is you are some kind of scientist. Where's the proof? You seem to be making a lot of stuff up on the fly. Proof!!

Page 14 of 21 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.