May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
4 members (R. Glenz, Argo44, Ted Schefelbein, Jimmy W), 300 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,506
Posts545,569
Members14,417
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Sidelock
Sidelock

Damn. The Leafs just f....d up the Caps.

I swear. You get gayer every time you post craigd.

You pay Dave yet you cheap sonofabitch?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
....I swear. You get gayer every time you post craigd.

No thanks sailor, you ain't gonna get no date with this fairy. What makes you think we have the same mom. Awe, ya Flames fan, it's all good, don't kick the dog, have another daiquiri.

Sidelock
Sidelock

WTF? goddamn, craigd. All I can say is you have a house full of dagos, polocks, and micks laughing their azzes off. Are you f.....g crazy or what? That's my wife making those posts, dumbazz. She figured you were gay, and I have to agree with her. Holy shit, you're wacked ! They're wrecking my house! Hockey Night in Canada is a high holy day around here, man. Gone through probably $200.00 U.S. worth of alchohol. Oh, shit. You're killin' me. You want me to pay Dave? 20 to NRA-ILA too. Let me know. It ain't no thing bro.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I never claimed to be a rocket surgeon, Jim. Call me a Libtard idiot again and I'll kick you so hard you'll be wearing your azz for a hat. I'm a right leaning nationalist traditionalist, MF'er!

Foxie. You forgot the 'possum in your post up in the for sale section.

http://youtu.be/Sa5NwJQvlvQ

ed. You had better chill or you will get banned.

Practice safe eating. Always use a condiment.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Damn. The Leafs just f....d up the Caps.

I swear. You get gayer every time you post craigd.

Sidelock
Sidelock

WTF? goddamn, craigd. All I can say is you have a house full of dagos, polocks, and micks laughing their azzes off. Are you f.....g crazy or what? That's my wife making those posts, dumbazz. She figured you were gay, and I have to agree with her. Holy shit, you're wacked ! They're wrecking my house! Hockey Night in Canada is a high holy day around here, man. Gone through probably $200.00 U.S. worth of alchohol. Oh, shit. You're killin' me. You want me to pay Dave? 20 to NRA-ILA too. Let me know. It ain't no thing bro.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Lonesome sounds like he's kin to the marchers in Ferguson.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Lonesome sounds like he's kin to the marchers in Ferguson.

Amen!

Are you f.....g crazy or what? That's my wife making those posts, dumbazz.

So it was actually the wife of the "Rocket Surgeon" who was making physical threats against a gun toting concealed carry permit holder. Charming. Lots of brilliance and class under one roof there.

Only 26 Looting Days left until Kwanzaa.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

http://conservativebyte.com/2014/11/police-order-oath-keepers-stop-guarding-businesses-ferguson/

Police Order Oath Keepers to Stop Guarding Businesses in Ferguson

omething doesnt pass the smell test on this one.
Check it out:

Police in Ferguson, Missouri, have been pressured by the federal government to stop members of Oath Keepers from guarding local homes and businesses targeted by arsonists.

Oath Keepers, an organization consisting of former and current military, police and first responders, dispatched several members to Ferguson the day after the Grand Jury announcement to provide free security to those in need.

Almost immediately after receiving praise in a local paper for protecting vulnerable residents, Oath Keepers standing watch on top of a locally-owned bakery witnessed a three-man sniper team exiting a silver Suburban on the ground below.

The three men were then seen setting up sniper hides in a nearby building before aiming their rifles directly at the group. Across the street, on top of the fire hall, a seperate sniper team began setting up as well.

A Missouri Oath Keeper named Sam Andrews, who spoke briefly with Infowars, immediately called Unified Command to find out why snipers had taken up an aggressive position against them.

According to Andrews, local police, a large portion of which have been supportive of the Oath Keepers, were completely unaware of the feds movements.

Shortly after, a St. Louis County police officer appeared on scene and began telling Andrews that business owners wanted them off their roofs.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

I believe the catch word is properly spelled with two ll's- Pollock. not polock--the fish, however, is a Pollack- mighty tasty I am told, myself I am a walleye fan from who (whom?) laid de rail..

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.