April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (Jimmy W, CJF, PALUNC, Roundsworth, 1 invisible), 434 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,479
Posts545,210
Members14,410
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17
Sidelock
Sidelock

ed this thread is about return policies. You have decided to make yours the centerpiece of this discussion. Please try to stay on topic. The posts below are relevant to how honestly and fairly you apply your vague and ambiguous policy. Please address each one rather than typing out some six second throw away line.

Originally Posted By: ed good
3. not aware of any good forum members that i have badgered.

bg: I sent you private emails. your making that fact public here just confirms my low opinion of your character.

I will not respond to nonsense here, but may do so down below in misfires.

Originally Posted By: bgl0b6
Just recieved another e-mail notification from Ed,this time threatening me with legal actions for things I said about him.First of all I never said anything about him personally a,I know nothing about him,second the things I said were in general about how to deal with being ripped off on internet,happens every day and there are ways to deal with them if you pay by USPS money orders,my comments did not specify Ed in any way.The other thing I said was thank you for the heads up on the deal.Ed go ahead and waste your money and try to take me to court,I have in no way said anything about you personally.I have not responded to any of your posts until now.I still cannot believe this web site has not banded you for the threatening e-mails you are sending to me.As for the web sites responce to this I am never going to come here again anyway,I dont appreciate my e-mail box filled with your kind of trash.

PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THE SITE,NEVER TO RETURN.I am done being harrassed by Ed Good and have done nothing to provoke him,he has harrassed me repeatedly all day through both e-mails and pm.I dont need that from him or anyone else........

ok bg, you low down back stabbing bushwacker, now that your little thread is down here with the other low down back stabbing bushwackers, why did you start this mess? who are you, where are you? or do you prefer to remain a coward like so many others here and hide behind a phony name....

and who was it that said: "if you tell lies long enough and often enough, people will begin to believe them? "
Was it you that said that? I have asked several times. You have never answered the question.

and i dont see many members here as potential customers...some may be. and if so, read the feedback from other good customers...

Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike
ed the ratings system on GunsAmerica and Gunbroker favor the seller. They think the seller is their customer rather than the buyer as the seller sends them a check.

Your current return policy is vague, iffy, arbitrary, and stingy. When you split hairs like you did over the meaning of "off face", claiming it depends on whether the forend is on or off, you are playing "gotcha".

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=348635&page=1

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbt...true#Post348564

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Ed truly needs to get some serious mental help,he needs/craves attention-probably has no friends and has been tossed off every other gun forum for has behavior.Its the only explanation for his irrational-delusional behavior.

He makes up stories about consigned guns-consignors seeing them at gun shows after sales,now this "trigger issue" all to support-without any basis,his shady return policy-like his deceptive pictures that are ruining his business and trolls on here.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

The lack of moderation on this board is staggering to me.

It is members like Ed that have driven away other good contributing members. Examples of that are shown above. And he is still here clogging up the board with useless posts like a TROLL and making threads run on for, what are we at now, 15 pages on this one?
And then people wonder why this board has grown a little stagnant.

B.Dudley
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: B. Dudley
It is members like Ed that have driven away other good contributing members. Examples of that are shown above. And he is still here clogging up the board with useless posts like a TROLL and making threads run on for, what are we at now, 15 pages on this one?

I agree.

I believe the way the people on this board react to ed is an indication of how he treats people in general. There are several people that are willing to pay good money to have him off of here. See this thread:

Pledge drive to ban ed good for good.

I think that thread has value in judging how ed will apply his so-called "return policy" in the future. So imagine that ed has your money and that you have a shotgun you bought from him and that it has undisclosed problems. Imagine what kind of treatment you would get from ed, especially if it was your first or second double gun purchase. And of course GunBroker, when it reads ed's ambiguous "return policy", says that he is within his rights to keep your money and require you to keep the mis-described gun.

Caveat Emptor.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Do tell ed.
What do you call this kind of "speak" and why do you feel compelled
to communicate in this manner?

Originally Posted By: Bob Cash

You're really annoying enough without whatever you call this.

[quote=ed good] ja, lotta , sum thin, hit, gotta member yo, lik dis, don ja no?

Sidelock
Sidelock

well then, what shall we talk about now?

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

well then, what shall we talk about now?

ed this is a thread about return policies. Please try to stay on topic.

Why don't you address the points below. Or at lease one of them.

Originally Posted By: B. Dudley

I agree.

I believe the way the people on this board react to ed is an indication of how he treats people in general. There are several people that are willing to pay good money to have him off of here. See this thread:

Pledge drive to ban ed good for good.

I think that thread has value in judging how ed will apply his so-called "return policy" in the future. So imagine that ed has your money and that you have a shotgun you bought from him and that it has undisclosed problems. Imagine what kind of treatment you would get from ed, especially if it was your first or second double gun purchase. And of course GunBroker, when it reads ed's ambiguous "return policy", says that he is within his rights to keep your money and require you to keep the mis-described gun.

Caveat Emptor.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

personal attacks are not about return policies...

here is my stated return policy:

"Returns are handled on an individual basis. You can expect that i know what I am selling. You are expected to know what you are buying. All items are guaranteed to be as advertised. If I make a gross error in description, you may of course, return item with my apology."

here is a link to my latest feedback on gunbroker, which includes hundreds of satisfied customers who have no problem with my return policy:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewUserFeedback.aspx?User=128526

and if you do not like my return policy, that is fine by me...

so, what else do you guys wanna talk about?

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Who are you trying to fool with this crap Ed ?

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

here is my stated return policy:

"Returns are handled on an individual basis. You can expect that i know what I am selling. You are expected to know what you are buying. All items are guaranteed to be as advertised. If I make a gross error in description, you may of course, return item with my apology."

here is a link to my latest feedback on gunbroker, which includes hundreds of satisfied customers who have no problem with my return policy:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewUserFeedback.aspx?User=128526

and if you do not like my return policy, that is fine by me.

ed the ratings system on GunsAmerica and Gunbroker favor the seller. They think the seller is their customer rather than the buyer as the seller sends them a check.

No personal attacks by me. Just quoting what you have written primarily. But here are perfect examples of how you treat people. And these help us know how we will be treated when we see a really vague and ambiguous return policy like yours.

bg: I sent you private emails. your making that fact public here just confirms my low opinion of your character.

I will not respond to nonsense here, but may do so down below in misfires.

Just recieved another e-mail notification from Ed,this time threatening me with legal actions for things I said about him.First of all I never said anything about him personally a,I know nothing about him,second the things I said were in general about how to deal with being ripped off on internet,happens every day and there are ways to deal with them if you pay by USPS money orders,my comments did not specify Ed in any way.The other thing I said was thank you for the heads up on the deal.Ed go ahead and waste your money and try to take me to court,I have in no way said anything about you personally.I have not responded to any of your posts until now.I still cannot believe this web site has not banded you for the threatening e-mails you are sending to me.As for the web sites responce to this I am never going to come here again anyway,I dont appreciate my e-mail box filled with your kind of trash.

PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THE SITE,NEVER TO RETURN.I am done being harrassed by Ed Good and have done nothing to provoke him,he has harrassed me repeatedly all day through both e-mails and pm.I dont need that from him or anyone else........

ok bg, you low down back stabbing bushwacker, now that your little thread is down here with the other low down back stabbing bushwackers, why did you start this mess? who are you, where are you? or do you prefer to remain a coward like so many others here and hide behind a phony name....

and who was it that said: "if you tell lies long enough and often enough, people will begin to believe them? "

Was it you that said that?

and i dont see many members here as potential customers...some may be. and if so, read the feedback from other good customers...

Your current return policy is vague, iffy, arbitrary, and stingy. When you split hairs like you did over the meaning of "off face", claiming it depends on whether the forend is on or off you are playing "gotcha".

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=348635&page=1

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbt...true#Post348564

Now please stay on topic. This thread is about return policies. You have chosen to make it about your application of your return policy.

Perhaps you could further flesh out how your many personal attacks, badgering, and bullying on and of bglO6b had to do with the topic of that original thread. Certainly that thread is a good indicator of how you apply your return policy and so is on topic. I don't know how you can argue my quotations of your posts out to be "personal attacks" on you. They are real quotes of real things you posted on this BBS. I have provided links to the threads that you made those posts on multiple times.

Here is a link to a thread about a lousy application of an ambiguous return policy:
http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=348635&page=1 Even you should be able to see how it is on-topic here.

ed even I am starting to feel sorry for you. The best salesman I ever had once told me "The more you stir the shit the more it stinks." I will not leave the last post to you. I am prepared to keep this discussion with you about your return policy and your application of that return policy going until Christmas of 2017 if you continue to debate with me about it on this thread.

Are you?

I am glad to be here.
Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.