April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (Fudd, graybeardtmm3, bushveld, Krag 1902, 1 invisible), 440 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,479
Posts545,207
Members14,410
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17
GLS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Ed, nobody reading this thread is asleep. Gil

Sidelock
Sidelock

yeah, but a couple of the jealous low life liers, (or is it lyers), that keep jabbing at me here are putting me to sleep...i mean they are so boring...

wish moderator would move this thread to misfires, so i can unload, {so to speak}, on these jokers...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good
3. not aware of any good forum members that i have badgered.

bg: I sent you private emails. your making that fact public here just confirms my low opinion of your character.

I will not respond to nonsense here, but may do so down below in misfires.

Originally Posted By: bgl0b6
Just recieved another e-mail notification from Ed,this time threatening me with legal actions for things I said about him.First of all I never said anything about him personally a,I know nothing about him,second the things I said were in general about how to deal with being ripped off on internet,happens every day and there are ways to deal with them if you pay by USPS money orders,my comments did not specify Ed in any way.The other thing I said was thank you for the heads up on the deal.Ed go ahead and waste your money and try to take me to court,I have in no way said anything about you personally.I have not responded to any of your posts until now.I still cannot believe this web site has not banded you for the threatening e-mails you are sending to me.As for the web sites responce to this I am never going to come here again anyway,I dont appreciate my e-mail box filled with your kind of trash.

Originally Posted By: bgl0b6
PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THE SITE,NEVER TO RETURN.I am done being harrassed by Ed Good and have done nothing to provoke him,he has harrassed me repeatedly all day through both e-mails and pm.I dont need that from him or anyone else........

ok bg, you low down back stabbing bushwacker, now that your little thread is down here with the other low down back stabbing bushwackers, why did you start this mess? who are you, where are you? or do you prefer to remain a coward like so many others here and hide behind a phony name....

and who was it that said: "if you tell lies long enough and often enough, people will begin to believe them? "

Was it you that said that?

and i dont see many members here as potential customers...some may be. and if so, read the feedback from other good customers...

Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike
ed the ratings system on GunsAmerica and Gunbroker favor the seller. They think the seller is their customer rather than the buyer as the seller sends them a check.

Your current return policy is vague, iffy, arbitrary, and stingy. When you split hairs like you did over the meaning of "off face", claiming it depends on whether the forend is on or off you are playing "gotcha".

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=348635&page=1

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbt...true#Post348564

As far as being bored please feel free to withdraw from this discussion of return policies at any time.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

hey, mikie...sounds like you had a good day... did a little research did ja? took a lotta stuff out of context and tried to make sum thin out of hit...i am happy for you.

course, you gotta member that you an yo posts lik dis belong down below, don ja no?

Sidelock
Sidelock

now back to the real world...

remember the european gun i agreed to take back cause the buyer claimed the wood had been redone and he did not like that? well, i got hit back. test fired hit, an now...guess what? it is a single trigger gun an...yep, the first barrel fires, but not the second...fortunately, old ed is a wizard at workin on single trigger gons. why, even he can make parker single triggers work. anyway, i will bring hit to him and hopefully, he can fix hit. meantime, should i send refund check now or wait until i find out if hit can be fixed and then deduct cost from refund...

yes sir. three day inspection without recourse is a wonderful thing for buyers, but hit sucks for sellers.

Sidelock
Sidelock

hey, mikie...sounds like you had a good day... did a little research did ja? took a lotta stuff out of context and tried to make sum thin out of hit...i am happy for you.

Here is the thread where you badgered and bullied bgl0b6:

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=348635&page=1

Doesn't look out of context to me.

Glad to see you don't find the thread boring anymore.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Ed
I think I'd try to let this blog go away...anyone looking for a SxS is not going to take a chance with you if they have read half of what you have said..... and I'm not saying you are a bad guy I just don't think anyone reading this would risk buying from you if they don't think they are going to get there Money $$ back.... and I mean no one! let it die...

monty
Sidelock
Sidelock

NM

Last edited by battle; 11/10/14 11:24 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Clever, no. Dim wit, of course.
You're really annoying enough without whatever you call this.

course, you gotta member that you an yo posts lik dis belong down below, don ja no?

now back to the real world...

remember the european gun i agreed to take back cause the buyer claimed the wood had been redone and he did not like that? well, i got hit back. test fired hit, an now...guess what? it is a single trigger gun an...yep, the first barrel fires, but not the second...fortunately, old ed is a wizard at workin on single trigger gons. why, even he can make parker single triggers work. anyway, i will bring hit to him and hopefully, he can fix hit. meantime, should i send refund check now or wait until i find out if hit can be fixed and then deduct cost from refund...

yes sir. three day inspection without recourse is a wonderful thing for buyers, but hit sucks for sellers.

Sidelock
Sidelock

gee cash? what rock did you crawl out from under?

i mean who are you and what qualifies you to be critical of anyone?

Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.