April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
9 members (buckstix, Jimmy W, barrel browner, Jtplumb, 2 invisible), 409 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,479
Posts545,201
Members14,410
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good
gladly, but i will not tolerate untruths nor personal attacks without reponse...

And your doing such a great job responding to the deceptive photo's/action open,tarted up "burnt offerings" and shady return policy too !
How about why have you been banned from EVERY other forum on the internet (You prove that every day on here !)

"and, if one does not feel comfortable with anothers business policies, then just dont do business with that person and move on... that is what i do... "

This also explains why you business is failing and your on here "trolling" for victims to buy your over priced tarted up POS' guns !

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

lies, untruths and personal attacks have no place on this forum or any other...

Last edited by ed good; 11/06/14 03:40 PM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

lies, untruths and personal attacks have no place on this forum or any other...

If Dave banned those who posted those things you wouldn't be on here. Read down through the first page or two of this thread and look at the personal attack you made on bgl0b6:

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=348635&page=1

bgl still hasn't been back since your personal attack on him.

And you still haven't answered this question:

and who was it that said: "if you tell lies long enough and often enough, people will begin to believe them? "

You?

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

well how about this.. when i pursued a fellow gunbroker dealer to define his return policy, the following is the answer i received:

Hello Ed,

Its very simple, we dont send guns to people for approval, period... Weather you realize it or not people will buy items and then once they get them try to resell an item, and if not successful then ask for a return on our dime. Sorry, we wont allow it. There is always buyers remorse as well, when someone has to have something no matter what the cost until they actually have to pay for it and realize they would rather have the $$ than the item. Sorry, we wont be held responsible. And then there is someone buying something, using it, for a special event or similar then they no longer need it and wish to return. Well,,, that we have covered as no one can clean our guns with out us knowing as we use specially died lubricant that no one else has. The second we push a swab thru a bore we can tell if a guns been cleaned. All firearms inspections are strictly non-firing, as thats unconditionally the industry standard.

Weve been FFL holders more than 40 years and sellers here on Gun broker 14 years, and we have a reputation for buying and selling top quality investment firearms and accessories. Again, our feedbacks speak for themselves... We will not post specific return privileges because some will take those as free reign to use us as pawn brokers. Our position is simple, well do everything we can presale to make the buyers absolutely confortable with the purchase. We dont want people bidding in the first place if their not absolutely certain the items exactly what they want before placing a bid. Thats our job, and we believe in full disclosure, thus our excellent high resolution photos, and in depth descriptions. We believe were among the elite in the business when it comes to our photos and descriptions. If you see someone doing a better job, wed like to see it.

On the subject of returns, all returns are at the buyers expense. We offer every possible avenue to avoid a return, if the buyer doesnt take advantage of those avenues, why would we pay for the return? The only time we would pay is if there was a major discrepancy in the listing, like a mistaken caliber of gauge, wrong item, or some other significant defect. When it comes to condition, we are of the understanding condition is subjective to the eyes of the beholder. Its a known fact that no two people can ever agree when it comes to actual percentage of finish, therefore we Never provide one, and thats been the best approach. We provide high resolution digital photos so the buyers can be their own judge. When people ask, we also provide our phone # for a hands on description. Can things be hidden in photos? Absolutely, but again we believe we go over and above to show all possible angles, and still we offer the option to request additional photos of anything specific the buyers wish to see. What more can we do? Result, we get maybe 1 request in a hundred for additional photos. Furthermore for what its worth, weve not had a customer request a return an item in at least 4 years here on Gun Broker, and we wouldnt expect a transaction with you to be any different. This is a good gun...

Customers dont realize there are a lot of people playing games, and working angles. We dont play games, and weve been in this business long enough weve learned the hard way, and we do our best to protect our interests as well as our customers. Again, we believe our feedbacks reflect that.

With all of this said, if you still dont feel completely confortable doing business with us were sorry, but this is the best we can offer. We believe were an elite in the business regarding these issues. But,,, you can never please everyone, and we certainly realize that. With all of this said, if you still dont feel completely confortable doing business with us were sorry, but this is the best we can offer. We believe were an elite in the business regarding these issues. But,,, you can never please everyone, and we certainly realize that. We do our very best, and thats all we believe anyone can offer. Regardless we thank you for your interest and good luck in your searches.

wow! would you do business with this guy?

not me. too much sizzle...wheres the beef?

Sidelock
Sidelock

and what about this?

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=450852110

would you roll the dice and bid?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Your the biggest LIAR and coward on here Ed,your the only one who has been BANNED from every other gun forum and had 3 time outs here !

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

ed just because there are return policies out there that are worse than yours doesn't mean that yours isn't bad too.

And nobody knows what yours means.

The attitude you have towards others here indicates that it is probably very difficult to get you take a gun back. The decision you made when you turned this guy down rightly reinforces that perception:
http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=348635&page=1

And you still haven't answered this question:

and who was it that said: "if you tell lies long enough and often enough, people will begin to believe them? "

You?

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

He won't take one back, but when confronted with a bad gun he sold he offers, on the forum, to pay for the repairs, just so everyone can see him being "gracious". I don't need him paying for my education, it's paid for. And well remembered.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

#348207 - December 12, 2013 03:40 PM Our friend Ed did it again!
khanh Offline
Sidelock

Loc: Austin, TX This was posted recently on another forum that I browse.

"posted 12 December 2013 23:52
If you're into older SxS shotguns, I have a head's up. Ed Good in NH is an appraiser, and lists many older classic SxS shotguns on Gun Broker. I bought a vintage SxS from this company, but when I mounted the barrels, they were loose. I tried to return it, but was told that since the action is tight when the forend is attached, it is "shootable", and no return would be accepted. The forend is a part of the action's lock-up (???). I sent him several articles on checking a SxS for wear looseness just as I had done, and he said that was a matter of opinion. I wouldn't be surprised if most of his listings are beater guns, waiting for sale with no chance of return, to become someone else's headache. Steer clear.

Ed is this true with a YES or NO ??

monty
Sidelock
Sidelock

jeweler: why do you ask this question here and in this context?

Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.