April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (Ted Schefelbein, CJ Dawe, graybeardtmm3, Bill Graham, Stanton Hillis, susjwp), 431 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,479
Posts545,213
Members14,410
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 16 17
Sidelock
Sidelock

phunter: quite frankly, i dont expect you to do anything, except to be fair and honest in your posts here.

Last edited by ed good; 11/03/14 03:12 PM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good
and dudley, have you ever shipped a really nice gun to an internet customer, who decides to return it for what ever reason and does a poor job of packing and ships it back the cheapest way. only to find that when you get it back the stock is broken? well, i have...

my thirty years of experience in the hobby gun dealing business have taught me what works and what does not work. maybe, when you have some more experience you will learn the same.

and one more question, dudley: as you have decided to attack me for my business practices, what about your business practices? do you have any feedback anywhere that we can look at?

i do. go to gunbroker.com and search for items for sale by ed1. there you will find my public feedback record since 2001.

I have not yet had a gun returned to me by a buyer for any reason. I allow a traditional 3 day return policy, but have no worries of it a couple reasons. There is never any question about what I sell. Plenty of photos and very accurate descriptions leave my buyers very happy with what they buy as there are no surprises. That combined with not selling junk leaves little worry about having to accept a return.

As for how I do business. I am a professional that makes my living by maintaining a good reputation with my customers.
I can only comment on your business practices as far as saying that you are a self called "hobby" gun dealer. And being a hobby would imply that you are in it only for your own self enjoyment. And that the way you conduct yourself in internet communities (that you are currently on and ones you have been thrown off of) is enough of a reason in itself for people to not want to do business with you.

B.Dudley
Sidelock
Sidelock

dudley: that sounds great! it also sounds like you have not had the misfortune of encountering some of the less than desireable internet buyers and sellers that i have had to contend with...continued good luck to you...

oh, and i will ask again...do you have any public feedback to show us? so we really know that what you are claiming is true? like do you sell on gunbroker, gunsamerica, gunauction, gunsinternational? or elsewhere on the the net, where one can establish a public track record? and if not, why not?

and dudley, you may assume and claim what you may, but my public buying and selling track record on the net is excellent. i am happy. my consignment customers are happy. and my buying customers are happy. anything beyond that is of little interest to me.

Last edited by ed good; 11/03/14 06:15 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: B. Dudley
Originally Posted By: ed good
and dudley, have you ever shipped a really nice gun to an internet customer, who decides to return it for what ever reason and does a poor job of packing and ships it back the cheapest way. only to find that when you get it back the stock is broken? well, i have...

my thirty years of experience in the hobby gun dealing business have taught me what works and what does not work. maybe, when you have some more experience you will learn the same.

and one more question, dudley: as you have decided to attack me for my business practices, what about your business practices? do you have any feedback anywhere that we can look at?

i do. go to gunbroker.com and search for items for sale by ed1. there you will find my public feedback record since 2001.

I have not yet had a gun returned to me by a buyer for any reason. I allow a traditional 3 day return policy, but have no worries of it a couple reasons. There is never any question about what I sell. Plenty of photos and very accurate descriptions leave my buyers very happy with what they buy as there are no surprises. That combined with not selling junk leaves little worry about having to accept a return.

As for how I do business. I am a professional that makes my living by maintaining a good reputation with my customers.
I can only comment on your business practices as far as saying that you are a self called "hobby" gun dealer. And being a hobby would imply that you are in it only for your own self enjoyment. And that the way you conduct yourself in internet communities (that you are currently on and ones you have been thrown off of) is enough of a reason in itself for people to not want to do business with you.

Well said,Ed Good is infamous for deceptive pictures(action left partially open to make lever show less wear for instance),a "it works for me" return policy and is no doubt the same condescending prick to customers that he is here and on the forums he has been tossed off !
His days in the gun biz are numbered,thankfully ! The number of new buyers that have no knowledge of tarted up guns has dwindled to a trickle and his poor reputation takes care of the rest.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

dave k: if you and others take a look at my hundreds of positive seller feedbacks on gunbroker, you will notice that many of my customers also have substantial positive feedbacks as well. many of us have been doing business together for a long time...so does that mean we are all wrong and that only you and those like you are somehow right? ah don tink so!

the great thing about a public feedback system, such as what is available on gunbroker, is that is tells the closest thing we have to the truth. the good, the bad and the ugly...

and just to make the point again, my public feedback record on gunbroker is 99% positive.

and what is your public feedback record? anywhere?

Last edited by ed good; 11/03/14 04:00 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ed, my "feedback" is 100% AND I have never been tossed off a message forum,unlike YOU !

You deal in tarted up POS guns,use deceptive adds and pictures and have made a business-kitchen table FFL without ANY business hrs to inspect guns that depends on unknowing buyers.Thankfully,once again, your chickens have come home to roost and your "business" is failing just like your ability to deceive others.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

dave k: thats just wonderful that your feedback is 100%! congratuations...but...could you be a bit more specific? like when, where and how much of this 100% positive feedback do you really have? or are we all just supposed to accept your claim as unquestionable truth without the need for verification?...you know, like much of the other nonsense you post here?

and, as my verifiable gunbroker feedback indicates, my gun dealing chickens have been coming home to roost for many, many years now ...and they are mostly happy hens who lay golden eggs...even the roosters are happy.

Last edited by ed good; 11/03/14 06:10 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

i grow weary of this...personal attacks and slanderous comments without foundation, by these unknowns dudley and k...what are their motives? and i wonder? who are they really?

could it be jealousy and envy?

anyway, the gunbroker feedback system works for me and for other honest people...but apparently not for them?

Last edited by ed good; 11/03/14 06:56 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I had Mr. Ed contact me on a gun I was selling.
There was to be no deal unless I changed the wording of my GunBroker ad to allow for an
"unconditional, no excuses 3 day inspection period with full return privileges, no questions asked".

So when Ed is a buyer, it's 3 days or no deal.
When Ed is a seller, good luck to you. "Unspecified" inspection and return.

It seems like whenever Ed is addressed
I get the feeling we're talking to the wrong end...
of Mr. Ed.

Ed, you're the worst kind of hypocrite.

Sidelock
Sidelock

well cash: dont know you. dont wana. dont recall any communication with you...dont appreciate your out of the blue attack post here.

as for dealers who offer no return policy, i request that they at least guarantee what they sell to be as advertised, as i do...no more no less.

by the way, what is your return policy and where on the net do you sell and under what name? and what was the item you were selling that i had expressed interest in?

and if you do not respond, well, that is to be expected...i guess?

Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.