May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
2 members (samsonwilliams, 1 invisible), 436 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,523
Posts545,815
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 59 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 58 59
Sidelock
Sidelock

Jager, some members are bribing Dave to ban Ed from the board--- an insult to the visionary who gave us this wonderful place---and now are trailing a red herring of me as an anti-gunner hostile to gun rights and the Second to promote a similar fate for me. They won't accept Dave's injunction If you don't like it, don't read it. Clearly, it's please Dave it's getting hot, rid us of members who have a different opinion from ours. Imagine!

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Clearly, it's more hypocrisy from the whining old crybaby who constantly complains about misbehavior and bad manners and incivility in Misfires... and also lies about racism, intolerance, and misogyny.

Why don't you just follow your own advice and take "Dave's injunction, if you don't like it, don't read it."??? What's good for the Goose is good for the anti Second Amendment Liar King.

And just look at the official Misfires prevaricator, now crying foul about the alleged red herring of him as an anti-gun troll. I've enumerated many of your anti-Second Amendment/anti-NRA behaviors King. Are you running away from your own words King? Are you going to deny what any fool can go back to page one and read? Want a pile of post numbers with your anti-Second Amendment/anti-NRA words? I've been saving them King. Who quoted ex-Justice Warren Burger's anti-Second Amendment sentiments which I reproduced in your own words on the first page of this thread King? You even went as far as to allude that the Court agreed with Burger in the Heller decision. Well, no... not unless you were talking about the four Leftist Liberal dissenting Justices who wish to legislate from the bench and ignore original intent, as you do. The link I provided from Dave Kopel explains that quite well.

Originally Posted By: King Brown
JRB, it is unusual for a Canadian to correct wacky American notions of the Second Amendment, particularly on a board with 28 pages under "Preserve the 2nd amendment thread---informational." Unusual but only ignorance or mean spirit would construe it as a protest of or attack on the Second Amendment.

You think our notions are wacky King... notions which incidentally agree with the majority decision in Heller and McDonald, and run counter to yours, ed's, nca225, homer, and a few other Libtard Constitutional scholars. How the hell are we supposed to construe your words and deeds? You are not our friend King. You provide absolutely nothing that would help us preserve our Individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms. You dishonestly maintain that there is no credible threat to our gun rights when you know Heller and McDonald were decided by 5-4 decisions, and that Obama's anti-gun iniatives after Newtown were brought to the floor of the Senate by a majority vote. You have done absolute zero to help the cause of gun rights in your own country. And now, after all this... you call it a red herring to have the opinion that you are an anti-gun/ anti-Second Amendment/anti-NRA troll?

Are you going to lie yet again and say I put words in your mouth? Does this mean you are done dishonestly pretending to ignore me? I guess it really is getting hot. Now you're running scared that we'll be starting a pledge drive to get rid of you. Well, it won't come from me. I have too much fun exposing your many lies and watching you pervert the truth and make a total as$ of yourself in the process.

But maybe one day soon, Dave W., visionary that he is, will have had enough of the vermin here who subvert exactly what he has done so much to promote. Maybe he will recall how much you pissed him off by polluting the Second Amendment thread with your bullshit. Maybe he'll boot your slimy asses without any monetary consideration... just because it's long overdue.

Don't like it... don't read it. And remember, dishonesty is not civility.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

keith: your last few posts are amazing examples of bloviation...so many words. so little said.

sum rize it for me, if you would...

I did like the part about the torch being used for purposes other than coloring shotgun receivers...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

jaeger: be careful expressing views here that keith may not like...otherwise, you too may be branded an anti gunner and demonized...

keith may claim to be a supporter of the 2nd amendment, but he shore don't like the first all that much? you know, the one about freedom of speech...

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

If you are suddenly such an ardent suppporter of the First Amendment ed, why are you trying to shut me up?

And why didn't you answer even one of my questions?? Afraid, or just too dumb? No one has branded you as being an anti-gunner. Both you and King have done a very good job of branding yourselves. I merely point out the obvious.

So if you'd like me to summarize for you... You and King are both anti-Second amendment/anti-gun/anti-NRA trolls. King is more agenda driven than you, and a whole lot more dishonest. You, on the other hand, are a brainless idiot who can't possibly understand the meaning behind the Second Amendment even if you made the effort. You don't really care if everyone sees how stupid you are. You wear your stupidity like a peacock wears feathers. King is horrified that everyone finally understands how dishonest he is. He still thinks most of us don't know. You don't care if you get bounced from this board because that's probably your goal anyway. King is terrified that he'll get the boot because he desperatly needs an outlet for his Leftist Liberal lies, including his anti-Second Amendment crap. King lies so much that he might actually explode without a place to vent off the pressure of so much dishonesty.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

why keith, I support all of the original 10 amendments to the constitution. my favorite though is the 10th. anyway, please explain how I am trying to shut you up? did I launch an insane fund raising campaign to have you banned from here? I think not.

sorry, I did not answer your other questions, but frankly, I don't know what they are. gotta realize I only skim most of your writings as the are just to tedious. and neither king nor myself have branded ourselves anything, as far as I know. you of course can certainly come to as many erroneous conclusions as you wish.

keith, you appear to suffer from an extreme case of narrow mindedness...especially when it pertains to your view of the second amendment. to me the second amendment says what is says, nothing more and nothing less:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

what else does it say to you?

Sidelock
Sidelock

The first 10 amendments to the Constitution not only deal with the collective rights of the people but the individual as well.

ed, if I had to rate your IQ by your knowledge of the United States Constitution, I would put it maybe one or two clicks above plant life.

Practice safe eating. Always use a condiment.
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

ed, this, in case you hadn't noticed, is a firearms related forum. Virtually all of us are here due to a passion for shooting, hunting, and/or collecting guns. So why does it surprise you that I, a Benefactor Member of the NRA, dedicate myself more toward the protection of the Second Amendment than the others? I see the Second as the safety net, or insurance, that the People have to protect them from a Government that could trample all of the other Amendments.

You say you don't even know what my questions from this morning even are. So you admit to being stupid, and only having the ability to skim over writing without comprehension?

Now, where does it say in the Second Amendment, that I may not own either a full auto machine gun, or a shotgun with a 16" barrel? Where does it say you can enact a NFA of 1934 to collect a tax on the People for wishing to own or shoot certain weapons that fools like you don't like or fear?

What does "the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall NOT be infringed." mean to you?... either with or without the first part.

Oh, I'm sorry ed. Didn't mean to put you on the spot. For a minute, I forgot that you are, at best only semi-literate, and mentally retarded. Never mind ed.

You really know absolutely nothing about me or anyone else here. You are only capable of skimming what you read, and you don't have the brains to understand. You are an immature fool and a total waste of time.

This thread is about the anti-Second Amendment activities of King Brown anyway. Only a dumbass like you would think I should be talking about the quartering of soldiers, the right to a jury trial, illegal search and siezure, or State rights... like Arizona's right to secure its' borders from illegal immigrants, drug smugglers, and terrorists when the Federal Gov't. refuses to uphold the law and the will of Congress or the People.

Don't bother asking any more questions.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: J.R.B.
The first 10 amendments to the Constitution not only deal with the collective rights of the people but the individual as well.

ed, if I had to rate your IQ by your knowledge of the United States Constitution, I would put it maybe one or two clicks above plant life.

SHHH:

Be very very careful. Obama doesn't know we have amendments past the 5th And was unaware of that one until His IRS resident Bimbo Lerner had to use it in order to avoid spilling the beans and some serious jail time.
If he should find out there's more amendments he'll have a whole additional set of freeedoms to try and trample on.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

You have a point Jim. I guess math wasn't our current leader's forte..............like when he visited 57 states. grin

Practice safe eating. Always use a condiment.
Page 6 of 59 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 58 59

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.