April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (Fudd, DaveB, Researcher, Mark II, 1 invisible), 450 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,473
Posts545,160
Members14,409
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 30 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 29 30
James M #349760 12/22/13 08:29 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

In case the Canadians weren't paying close attention.....again

Originally Posted By: italiansxs
Here you go straight from the devil incarnate himself:

Quotes from Islam's Most Famous Spokesman: Ayatollah Khomeini

Khomeini's book, Tahrirolvasyleh, vol. 4, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990, Source: Homa

"A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate; sodomising the child is OK. If the man penetrates and damages the child then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however, does not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl's sister."

"It is better for a girl to marry in such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven."

"A man can have sex with animals such as sheeps, cows, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village; however, selling the meat to the next door village should be fine."

The Little Green Book: Sayings of Ayatollah Khomeini, Political, Phylosophica, Social and Religious, with a special introduction by Clive Irving, ISBN number0-553-14032-9, page 47 Source: Homa

"If one commits the act of sodomy with a cow, an ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrements become impure, and even their milk may no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed and as quickly as possible and burned."

The Little Green Book, Source: Harwood's Mythology's Last Gods, 175

"Eleven things are impure: urine, excrement, sperm...non-Moslem men and women...and the sweat of an excrement-eating camel."

Now it's easy to see why being a Muslim is so appealing to infidels...

Okay to sodomize a child....(I'd personally cut the head off any Muslim that did this).

They get 4 wives...(heck if I ever get rid of this 1 I'm not looking for another).

They get a permanent spot in heaven if they get their daughter married off when she starts menstruating...

If they have sex with their animals and accidently have orgasm then all they got to do is sell it out of town...to another beast'r.

If by chance they hit the wrong hOle...they have a way out from that.....just kill the animal and burn it quickly.

And these people breath the same air that we do...

Der Ami #349761 12/22/13 08:30 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

jOe I'm giving you fair warning - stock up on candles and batteries. A power outage is headed to Tennessee.

I am glad to be here.
Der Ami #349771 12/22/13 09:39 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

No disagreement here jOe. And I think even the fudge packers know this as well. We consider homosexuality a treatable mental illness at our church and have a group set up to do just that. Naturally this outrages the hard core Gays.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Der Ami #349772 12/22/13 09:51 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

According to your federal government and to the American Psychological Association and to the insurance companies, homosexuality is no longer an illness or disease. It is also no longer considered to be abnormal behavior, although from a purely statistical standpoint it is clearly abnormal. When I got my first degree, a long time ago, it was covered in Abnormal Psych. Things have changed, mostly for political reasons.

Der Ami #349790 12/23/13 12:33 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

So much here since I last looked.

Not below freezing in the house yet but pretty close. Second night of no heat or power. Was going to have my 86 year old father fly in to join us for Christmas but if it's not back on in the morning, may have to cancel that. Spent the afternoon splitting wood for some elderly neighbours so they can stay warm.

jOe I said it was either a joke or wishful thinking because it's pretty clear the Koran and Islam do not condone homosexuality.

Last edited by canvasback; 12/23/13 12:50 AM. Reason: Spelling

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Der Ami #349791 12/23/13 12:34 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Jim, I would be curious to know how many people your church group has cured of that treatable mental illness.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Der Ami #349792 12/23/13 12:35 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

I can't be right all the time.

I could be wrong about them condoning it....but not about them partaking in it.

Der Ami #349794 12/23/13 12:47 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

jOe if some all powerful deity cares about homosexuality and it being unnatural I can guarantee it is not Mother Nature. The reality of science indicates that many, many species, mammalian and others, engage in what may be described as homosexual behaviour. Sexual activity with another of the same sex. It is in no way limited to humans.

And in humans, around the world, in every culture known, there is a consistent percentage of men's who prefer to engage in homosexual activity over heterosexual activity, about 7%. Don't know the number for women. So while it's a minority, and a minority I choose to have little to do with, that kind of consistency, regardless of culture, religion or societal pressure, suggests a naturalness (i.e. Born with, not learned or adopted) that all the treatment programs in the world are unlikely to change.

Now I happen to be the kind of person who believes that to solve any puzzle or problem, one must start with a true statement of facts. And it strikes me that by describing homosexuality as unnatural or as a disease to be treated, we are not recognizing what is actually happening. And if I want to minimize the influence of the deviance affecting our society that a number of you are referring to here, then I need to start with a true understanding of what homosexuality is. Not by pretending it is something else.

Cue stick hitting hornets nest.

Last edited by canvasback; 12/23/13 12:53 AM.

Der Ami #349795 12/23/13 12:49 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

jOe, no argument about them partaking.....it is a disgusting and accepted part of their culture. But it's not an Islamic thing. It's something else.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Replacement
According to your federal government and to the American Psychological Association and to the insurance companies, homosexuality is no longer an illness or disease. It is also no longer considered to be abnormal behavior, although from a purely statistical standpoint it is clearly abnormal. When I got my first degree, a long time ago, it was covered in Abnormal Psych. Things have changed, mostly for political reasons.

Something can be normal or natural without being a majority. It is a normal occurrence in human populations that a small percentage of men prefer homosexual relations to heterosexual relations.

Page 11 of 30 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 29 30

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.