May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
7 members (Perry M. Kissam, LGF, mark, Argo44, SKB, 1 invisible), 961 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,506
Posts545,619
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
... Your frequent inferences about differences in race, mostly as invective concerning the intelligence and ideals of blacks---"I'll leave others to interpret why this is the case"---is an abuse.
To paraphrase, I'll leave others to interpret why you do it.

Finally.

The reality of black tribal/genetic imperatives might be dawning upon Komrade King.

Why? Truth. It's the only interpretation.

Sidelock
Sidelock

We're suppose to ignore the truth and the lies of Liberalism.

We're supposed to ignore the black illiteracy rate after increasing educational spending by astronomical amounts.

We're supposed to ignore the virtual destruction of the black family and the attendant resulting increase in crime, drug use, violence, poverty, illigitimacy, etc.

We're supposed to look at Detroit, Newark, and other bankrupted cities and say, "Gee, that's just the formula we need to follow for success on a national scale."

Finally, we're supposed to ignore the double standard that Liberals, and especially the Liberal press, has applied when it comes to reporting the truth about failure on a grand scale... and all the while, propping up as heroes and saints, the folks who took some bad situations, and made them far worse. From Lyndon Johnson or Ted Kennedy to Barack Obama and Nelson Mandela... the list is a hundred miles long and growing.

P.S.: Bob, I wanted to mention that I really like your new moniker for Burger King, a.k.a. Lyin' King, now a.k.a. "Komrade King". But I must warn you that if you keep it up, he will pretend to ignore you like a little girl who hides from the bogie-man.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

This is becoming basically a waste of time. For King Brown to admit he's wrong on any of the major points made would be to admit he's wrong period. His whole Libtard world of fantasy and make believe would come crumbling down and he'd have nothing to "cling"** to.
I suspect he will remain in this fantasy world for the rest of his remaining time. My hope is that he's around long enough to see the monumental mess created by his hero Obama literally fall apart as it now beginning to do.
Everyone have a Merry Christmas as I suspect it will be the last "Merry" one for many.
Jim
** As a Non-believer "clinging" to the bible won't be an option for him.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Bob, you left out cultural considerations, of white majorities denying blacks their constitutional rights in education, health, the workplace, politics. Only 50 years ago, within the lives of most members here, many southern states' black citizens lived below the poverty line---in Mississippi 86 per cent---and denial of the vote a national scandal. Lynching of blacks was common.

I was there. I watched and listened while straight-faced whites adjudicated the rights of citizenship on the basis of a couple questions: How many windows in the court house? When blacks supplied the answer, there was a second: How many bubbles in a bar of soap? After a black body floated up from a river, I heard whites argue about the best way to prevent it from happening again: "Cut 'em up in small pieces."

The miracle and magic of your great country is less than 50 years later, during The Great Recession, black and white Americans joined together to favour a black of African and American descent over a white one for the country's highest office. As educations improve in black districts, blacks are attaining senior responsibilities at all levels. That's something for all Americans to be proud of.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Forecasting 4.1 per cent US growth next year, Jim. Markets improving. Dow at, what, 16,000? The over-extended troops are coming home. God bless them.

Obamacare is a mess. How it's buggered with all the US digital mastery at hand is a mystery to me. Whether his governance is repudiated, however, will depend on GOP choosing more wisely.

I'll keep a listening watch on Boehner, the most interesting player to me. He has swallowed humiliation admirably and may have more of his skills to offer his party and country to restore better governance. God bless him, too.

Sidelock
Sidelock

... Whether his governance is repudiated, however, will depend on GOP choosing more wisely.

I'll keep a listening watch on Boehner, the most interesting player to me. He has swallowed humiliation admirably and may have more of his skills to offer his party and country to restore better governance. God bless him, too.

1) Repudiation of Obama is now moot. He will be president for the next three years. God help the USA!

2) Recent polls show Romney would have won by 7 points if the election were held today. Same candidates. Same stupid voters.

3) John Boehner has "swallowed" a lot. But it isn't humiliation! The only skills he has are those of a duplicitous idiot. He should be tarred, feathered and thrown into the Mall's reflecting pool. But that would degrade the already fetid water there.

4) Despair not. Prostitution has finally come out of the closet in Canada. The perfect complement to mediocre beer.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Obamacare is a mess. How it's buggered with all the US digital mastery at hand is a mystery to me.

Uh, I believe the contract for website development and architecture went to a Canadian company. It was easier for that firm to hide the kickbacks, less simple for them to actually come through with a functioning site.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Ted Schefelbein

Obamacare is a mess. How it's buggered with all the US digital mastery at hand is a mystery to me.

Uh, I believe the contract for website development and architecture went to a Canadian company. It was easier for that firm to hide the kickbacks, less simple for them to actually come through with a functioning site.

Best,
Ted

The Canadian IT firm that did the work was also the firm that ran the cost of our gun registry into the billions. Despite widespread scorn for the supposed benefits the registry was supposed to offer by the rank and file policemen here (After 10 years or so, they were over 90% opposed to the registry), the registry was always very vocally supported by the Chiefs of Police Association. . Why were the chiefs always on board? I wonder if it had anything to do with the hundreds of thousands of dollars paid by the IT firm to "support" the chiefs association.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

C'mon, Bob. Mediocre beer? That's a low blow.

Sidelock
Sidelock

C'mon Komrade King (thanks Bob), is that the best you can do?

Actually, it's typical. You spout your usual Libtard nonsense... members here respond to your points... then you dance away from their responses by ignoring the points they make to refute what you have said.

In this case, BB's first three and a half points are forgotten and you only question his commentary on your beer... some of which, by the way, ain't half bad.

Ted astutely points out that it was a Canadian company who built an extremely costly website that has turned out to be a defective product. We have high school kids who could do a better job for a tiny fraction of the cost. Yet we are spending upwards of a billion dollars and outsourcing work that could have been done better and cheaper right here. Why aren't the Unions screaming about this? James reminds us that this same Canadian IT company screwed the Canadian taxpayers when they built the Long Gun Registry. Burger King's response... "Mediocre beer?"

We all know how blacks were treated in the deep south 50 years ago. Yet even with that bad treatment, their families were intact and many were better educated than they are now. They did not comprise a hugely disporportionate percentage of the Prison population. Drug abuse, illigitamacy, and crime were all far lower among blacks. To a large degree, the Liberal cure was worse than the disease.

In the north, the results of the Great Society "reforms" are even worse. Up here 50 years ago, there were no lynchings, and educational opportunities were mostly identical to whites. My own Mom grew up in a town with a higher than average black population. They all went to the same schools and used the same books. Most graduated and they all either went on to college or found work and lived the same American dream of home ownership. This was a nice town with a melting pot of every kind of immigrant you can think of. Nobody locked their doors. Nobody got shot because they had a pocket full of money.

Same town today, after the "reforms" of the Civil Rights movement and the Great Society... it is so bad it makes one want to cry. Higher taxes, Affirmative Action, increased education spending, Food Stamps, Welfare, AFDC, No Child Left Behind, and dozens of other programs initiated with the best of intentions have all failed miserably. The neat ethnic neighborhoods of 40 years ago, black, Italian, Greek, German, Polish... you name it... they all look like a war zone now that nearly all of the whites have left. No, actually, most pictures you'll see of Afghanistan look better. Poverty, crime, drug abuse, broken family structure, illiteracy, illigitimacy... all is worse. Sure, there were lynchings in the south, but it wasn't an everyday occurance like the black-on-black and black-on-white murders that we see today. And what is the Libtard solution? Take guns away from law abiding whites. You people are so very stupid.

Our 16,000 Dow is smoke and mirrors. Actually lower than when Bush was in office, adjusted for a largely hidden inflation, and thanks to an infusion of printing press dollars due to wild overspending by Obama. And I still think a Romney presidency would have seen the same withdrawal of troops from Iraq and Afghanistan... but without letting all that blood and treasure fall back into the hands of Iran, extremist radical Muslims, and corrupt warlords. Giving Iran a free pass on the path to Nukes will be the most frightening and eventually most damaging part of his legacy.

You look at failure and see success. You have to pretend to ignore me because you can't refute any of it and you are too much of a pompous self agrandizing ass to ever admit you are wrong. Everyone here can and does admit to making mistakes. We're only human. Everyone except you. You can't even admit that you spelled N-E-W-T-O-W-N wrong in your recent attempt to again LULL gun owners into complacency. Some here think you deserve a measure of respect just because you reached a more advanced age. So a dishonest young guy gains respect when he becomes a dishonest old guy? Not where I come from.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.