April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (ithaca1, eeb, Jim H., Jtplumb, buckstix, 1 invisible), 989 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,475
Posts545,172
Members14,409
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 30 1 2 3 4 29 30
Der Ami #349327 12/19/13 05:12 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

The Pope has the same beliefs and he is man of the year.

A red neck hunter says it out load and he gets fired.

Der Ami #349329 12/19/13 05:38 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

And these two salami smugglers still have their show on A&E,why fire Phil and yet let theses two stay ?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/...nce-for-man-ass

"I'm not sure when the left started to get the vapors over blunt sexual expression, but apparently part of the issue here is the rather blunt way the "Duck Dynasty" patriarch expressed his preference for a woman's vagina over a man's anus.

Well, if that kind of thing is wrong, especially when you are an A&E reality star, why haven't A&E reality stars Chris Morelli and Tad Eaton been suspended for expressing the opposite preference in the same explicit way:

An openly gay couple on A&E's "Storage Wars: New York" is NOT offended by the homophobic comments made by fellow A&E'er and "Duck Dynasty" star Phil Robertson -- telling TMZ, they just feel bad for him

Hillary For Prison 2018
Dave K #349331 12/19/13 05:52 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

for the link. I just signed it.

Brian
LTC, USA Ret.
NRA Patron Member
AHFGCA Life Member
USPSA Life Member

mark #349332 12/19/13 05:56 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: mark
The Pope has the same beliefs and he is man of the year.

A red neck hunter says it out load and he gets fired.
Maybe Pope Francis is an OK guy, only time will tell, but almost all his predecessors who got to wear the snazzy white hat and the red slippers ure turned a blind eye to all the priests who were butt-&^%$ing altar boys until who laid de rails.. My Church has a big black eye that all the beef steaks in Omaha will never cover up or cure-- sad SOB's- they thought if we ship a pedophile priest out of our Diocese, the problems of sodomy will go with him, like a Biblical scape-goat- WRONG-castration is the only sure cure for a pedophile, whether he wears a collar, or not!!

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Dave K #349333 12/19/13 05:57 PM
Der Ami Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I don't know how they think they can kick only Phil off the show- it's not a fictional show that can have characters written out at will. Where do they think they will film it?He either owns or has major interest in everything, except the homes of the others.I doubt the other cast members will show up for filming with out him, or will write anything else to support the show.They have enough money that they won't starve.All in all,it's stupid of A&E to do this, it is in effect canceling their most profitable show.
What is A&E's email address?
Mike

Der Ami #349334 12/19/13 06:02 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Funny how the "alternate Lifestyle" community is in an uprorar of the factual yet benign description of what homosexual men like and do.
I have had numerous discussions with people "allegedly far more tolerant than I" about the homosexual lifestyle which I don't agree with. They always insist that it is just "their preference" or a "lifestyle choice" and nothing else. I then ask the in very descriptive terms if what gay men do is just a different lifestyle they get very offended and tell me that my description is disgusting.;but it is nothing more than graphically describing what they do. Typical liberal minded people. they want so badly to accept everyone yet when the ones who they feel should be accepted are described in real terms, they don't want to hear it.
They preach tolerance about this. but to them tolerance means acceptance which it is not.
or they label us that don't approve as homophobes. that is a misleading moniker meaning that we have a fear of homosexuals. I do not far them, I don't approve of them. But what they do as consenting adults behind closed doors, have at it.
they allow homosexuals in the military now. since that happened, there is at least one fighting to allow transgender in the military. where will it stop?

But I cant have my beliefs without being branded an intolerant icacist gay basher.

Brian
LTC, USA Ret.
NRA Patron Member
AHFGCA Life Member
USPSA Life Member

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Geo. Newbern
Shades of Paula Dean; I quit watching the 'Food Network' over her. ... I guess A&E must be afraid of losing their Gay Lesbian Bi-Sexual Transvestite audience for the show...Geo

Complaining about liberal network execs just helps YOU feel good.

The way to make THEM feel stupid is to complain to the show's sponsors.

I guarantee you that the CEO of a big corp sponsor can get a LOT more done that all of you put together.

Der Ami #349336 12/19/13 06:05 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

A&E has a link for "feedback for new shows"

http://www.aetv.com/

here is phone,fax and email;

Their number is : 1-212-210-1400
Fax: 212-210-1308
email: feedbackaetv@aenetworks.com

Here is the petition again;

http://www.truthrevolt.org/petition/stop-aes-anti-religious-bigotry

Hillary For Prison 2018
Brian #349339 12/19/13 06:13 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Brian
Funny how the "alternate Lifestyle" community is in an uprorar of the factual yet benign description of what homosexual men like and do.
I have had numerous discussions with people "allegedly far more tolerant than I" about the homosexual lifestyle which I don't agree with. They always insist that it is just "their preference" or a "lifestyle choice" and nothing else. I then ask the in very descriptive terms if what gay men do is just a different lifestyle they get very offended and tell me that my description is disgusting.;but it is nothing more than graphically describing what they do. Typical liberal minded people. they want so badly to accept everyone yet when the ones who they feel should be accepted are described in real terms, they don't want to hear it.
They preach tolerance about this. but to them tolerance means acceptance which it is not.
or they label us that don't approve as homophobes. that is a misleading moniker meaning that we have a fear of homosexuals. I do not far them, I don't approve of them. But what they do as consenting adults behind closed doors, have at it.
they allow homosexuals in the military now. since that happened, there is at least one fighting to allow transgender in the military. where will it stop?

But I cant have my beliefs without being branded an intolerant icacist gay basher.

Because, the left/progressive's must stop free thinking and free speech by free men to rule them.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Right on, Bob.

Page 2 of 30 1 2 3 4 29 30

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.