May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
1 members (fullandfuller), 795 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,501
Posts545,497
Members14,414
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
You qualified with "should" what a truly free country is, Jim. I don't know of any. The US is not different from Canada in majorities telling us through our legislatures how to live, like it or not, and most of the people I talk to don't like it. Laws you mention weren't made by telephone poles. There appears to be a dichotomy when you mention the "real" mainstream of your country. My guess it's the same as ours. But which majority are you referring to: the one that gets out and votes or the one that bitches and stays home? Whether multiculturalism is viable or not, by any name that's the consequences of changing mores and demographics, and that's how it will be promoted.

A challenge to the sane:

Read through the above text at least twice.

Then slowly repeat after me: "Do psychotropic drugs do any good for the infirm?"

Sidelock
Sidelock

You might feel differently, Bob, if you knew that Canada's most populous province, Ontario, came within a cat's whisker of allowing sharia law. More than half of Toronto's population--- eight per cent of Canada's--- was born outside of Canada. I believe whites are now a minority or close to it. If it hadn't been for protests across Canada, sharia would have become part of Canadian law. This is the forcing of non-traditional religious and cultural values that Jim brought to our attention with Prager's article.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Is it racist for the "Burger King" to fear the implementation of sharia law... or is it just his hypocritical view that the changing demographics in the U.S. due to token enforcement of Immigration laws and sovereign borders is OK, while Ontario and Canada's slide toward Islamic rule warrants protests.

It doesn't take becoming a minority group in our PC culture to have something unacceptable or immoral forced down one's throat, as Jim's thread asserts. It was a clear majority in Kalifornia which voted that marriage should only be between a man and a woman. A Liberal Court overturned the will of the majority.

The "Burger King said, "I'll be gone, Jim. You'll have to wrestle with it." Isn't that nice? Help screw up the world with Libtard multiculturalism and PC bullshit, and just leave the mess for someone else to clean up. His life sounds very similar to his contributions to Misfires. A normal person would feel ashamed.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Some of you should move to Russia. You know one can beat on homosexuals on daily basis and on anniversary of Hitler's birth foreigners also get beatings in the streets especially when they do not look European.

Sidelock
Sidelock

They're only a tiny minority, PJ, without a gnat's eyelash of influence on anything. They can't distinguish between racism and advocacy of traditional values.

I got a special kick out of criticism of me yesterday while the CBC, Canada's public broadcaster, featured my early reporting of US racism on its all-news 24-hour channel and paid tribute in a five-minute interview to my coverage of the US civil rights struggle.

Little people, been nowhere, seen nothing.

Last edited by King Brown; 08/29/13 08:12 AM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

... I got a special kick out of criticism of me yesterday while the CBC, Canada's public broadcaster, featured my early reporting of US racism on its all-news 24-hour channel and paid tribute in a five-minute interview to my coverage of the US civil rights struggle.

Little people, been nowhere, seen nothing.

Oh, my God!

I never realized that Burger King (the Canadian Edward R. Morrow) was "THE King Brown" from those halcyon years of racial struggle and broadcast journalism!

I genuflect before the alter of his anonymity.

(never presume that you know your audience Burger)

Sidelock
Sidelock

I know this particular audience, Bob. It's been parading its ignorance publicly here for years. What it says is racist, for instance, often is no such thing. Prejudice isn't racism. Some of those who think I was pointing fingers at them are wrong.

Last edited by King Brown; 08/29/13 09:36 AM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I know this particular audience, Bob. It's been parading its ignorance publicly here for years. What it says is racist, for instance, often is no such thing. Prejudice isn't racism. Some of those who think I was pointing fingers at them are wrong.

Thanks King, as a thrifty little person, I appreciate not being stereotyped as a progressive midget. I wanna grow up to be just like you.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Now, Craig, get that tongue out of your cheek! I wish you the good luck I've had of a big and healthy family and a self-assigning work-life of never having to punch a clock. Toward the end, it's all family. There's nothing else.

Sidelock
Sidelock

....it's all family. There's nothing else.

Agreed, I think. Are we talking about the traditional family, or the collective. You know, a big healthy family sounds kind of like ocare and it takes a village. Too late, I've already had to punch a clock, but hey it was good work. Can't ever remember thinking, there's gotta be some forms I could fill out to get paid for sitting on my tail.

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.