April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
3 members (CJF, Vol423, buckstix), 444 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,479
Posts545,212
Members14,410
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 22 1 2 18 19 20 21 22
Sidelock
Sidelock

If the Demcrat party intends to legalize lynching...then there is no reason to not jump on the bandwagon and take a few of them lefties down.

Or do they think they alone get to do the lynching?

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time.
We agree, and think 25 to life would be Appropriate.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: boneheaddoctor
If the Demcrat party intends to legalize lynching...then there is no reason to not jump on the bandwagon and take a few of them lefties down.

Or do they think they alone get to do the lynching?

well the KKK did start in the Democratic party-and they now are just keep the blacks in a different plantation then they supported before !

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2309727/posts

The original targets of the Ku Klux Klan were Republicans, both black and white, according to a new television program and book, which describe how the Democrats started the KKK and for decades harassed the GOP with lynchings and threats.

An estimated 3,446 blacks and 1,297 whites died at the end of KKK ropes from 1882 to 1964.

The documentation has been assembled by David Barton of Wallbu More..ilders and published in his book "Setting the Record Straight: American History in Black & White," which reveals that not only did the Democrats work hand-in-glove with the Ku Klux Klan for generations, they started the KKK and endorsed its mayhem.

"Of all forms of violent intimidation, lynchings were by far the most effective," Barton said in his book. "Republicans often led the efforts to pass federal anti-lynching laws and their platforms consistently called for a ban on lynching. Democrats successfully blocked those bills and their platforms never did condemn lynchings."

Further, the first grand wizard of the KKK was honored at the 1868 Democratic National Convention, no Democrats voted for the 14th Amendment to grant citizenship to former slaves and, to this day, the party website ignores those decades of racism, he said.

"Although it is relatively unreported today, historical documents are unequivocal that the Klan was established by Democrats and that the Klan played a prominent role in the Democratic Party," Barton writes in his book. "In fact, a 13-volume set of congressional investigations from 1872 conclusively and irrefutably documents that fact.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

As a parting shot to this whole Zimmerman fiasco; here's how blacks tend to look at the Martin situation as explained by a Black Pastor. From my own experiences dealing with Blacks he is 100% right in his assessment. My apologies if this has been posted previously as I have not been reading the threads here on a regular basis.
Jim
Oh and I can about guarantee you WON'T see this video replayed on the evening "news"!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/...our-black-eyes/

Last edited by italiansxs; 07/26/13 01:11 PM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: italiansxs
As a parting shot to this whole Zimmerman fiasco; here's how blacks tend to look at the Martin situation as explained by a Black Pastor. From my own experiences dealing with Blacks he is 100% right in his assessment. My apologies if this has been posted previously as I have not been reading the threads here on a regular basis.
Jim
Oh and I can about guarantee you WON'T see this video replayed on the evening "news"!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/...our-black-eyes/

We don't hear enough from guys like that......only from the Sharpton / Jackson blowhards.

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time.
We agree, and think 25 to life would be Appropriate.
Sidelock
Sidelock

That because the "mainstream news media" doesn't want you to know the truth.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

One of my close relatives was a Klan member in the 20's and hated republicans his whole life.He was very kind and took in a homeless child and raised him as his own and the guy told me that he still reveres him.I never heard him speak against anyone because of their color but he sure hated republicans.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good
gary: too bad about your paranoia...consider that if you were not armed, then you would be less likely to put yourself in a position where you felt you had to shoot someone...course, the violent crime rate in texas is much higher than here in nh. perhaps you have good reason to be paranoid?

Glad that you live in a crime-free state; however paranoia has nothing to do with it, and insinuations about my personality and my state will not change my opinion about being able to defend myself and family which is the right of every U.S. citizen. You may do as you like concerning defense of self and family and I will not judge you; the flip side of that coin is you have no right to judge or denigrate me because I have a different view. I have had two experiences when traveling in which being armed stopped a situation from getting worse and I didn't have to shoot anyone either time. But then, I obviously don't live in the protective bubble you do, New Hampshire being a helluva long ways from the Mexican border.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Gee, if we compare violent crime rates in NewHampshire in 1968 when Liberal Democrats passed the Gun Control Act of 1968, we see that there were only 10 murders, 19 forcible rapes, 72 robberies, and 178 aggravated assaults.

The numbers in 2011 were: Murders 17, forcible rape 429, robbery 474, and aggravated assault 1558.

Looks like New Hampshire isn't immune to violent crime, and leaving oneself and ones family defenseless in order to prove a point might instead prove dangerous or even fatal.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Dave K

Further, the first grand wizard of the KKK was honored at the 1868 Democratic National Convention, no Democrats voted for the 14th Amendment to grant citizenship to former slaves and, to this day, the party website ignores those decades of racism, he said.

"Although it is relatively unreported today, historical documents are unequivocal that the Klan was established by Democrats and that the Klan played a prominent role in the Democratic Party," Barton writes in his book. "In fact, a 13-volume set of congressional investigations from 1872 conclusively and irrefutably documents that fact.

This bit of info would make for some very good political adds.

ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

keith: your numbers seem to indicate a significant increase in the rate of violent crimes in the state of nh since 1968. however, without including the increase in population in nh since 1968, your statistics are meaningless. we have more people here now than we did in 1968. it stands to reason that we are going to have more violent crimes as well. for your numbers to have merit, you need to include the total population increase to provide a true picture of whats going on here.

and, if you compare nh violent crime statistics per capita with the rest of the country, you will find nh is one of the safest places to live in the country. if I am wrong, please let us know, so we can consider moving there.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Page 20 of 22 1 2 18 19 20 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.