May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
2 members (Steve Nash, Guy Ave), 806 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,501
Posts545,496
Members14,414
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
Sidelock
Sidelock

Well timed ejectors are part of having an English gamegun, period, here or there. If they're not your piece of cake - the world is over-flowing with all kinds of non-ejectors for you to puck 'em out yourself fun.
Btw, the last nail pounder we didn't hire, looked as tho he hadn't had a hot meal all winter long!

Last edited by Lowell Glenthorne; 04/01/07 08:03 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Sounds like more labor unexploited by the friend of the masses. I hope some nice warm rook pie put some meat on his bones before he went on his merry way. Poor starving devil.

An interesting contribution nonetheless.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Ted Schefelbein

Wish a few more turned up, in lefthanded form, hold the ejectors, please. Did I mention I'm cheap?

I too shoot from the left. In theory, the left handed ones should be a steal, no market. Alas, it ain't so. Unfortunately, not cheap nor prevalent. Jake

R. Craig Clark
jakearoo(at)cox.net
Sidelock
Sidelock

Sorry Eric its already sold, I sold it to pay to have my Arrieta restocked!
All the best

Boxlock
Boxlock

Moving56:

Do you think the upgraded wood was worth the money? I have an order in that they haven't start making yet - thinking about an upgrade on the wood.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Okoboji:
If you go to the "doubles for sale" on this site you will find a number of RBL's with upgraded wood. They should give you a flavor of whether or not you feel it is money well spent. I think most of those for sale have had the exhibition wood and one with Claro 3x.

Chicago (Mike)

Boxlock
Boxlock

First round of skeet was a winner, only forgot to turn off the safety once and grabbed the wrong trigger once. Positive comments from my fellow shooters. Going to shoot it in a Calif. sxs meet at the end of the month 100 rounds split into wobble trap, skeet and five stand. It'll be interesting to hear the comments of that group. Overall I'm pleased with the investment.

Paul

Sidelock
Sidelock

I don't understand you guys, we talk about how good or bad the new Turkish built guns are, we complain about the demise of the Japanese built doubles, Browning BSS and all, and yet we have doubles being built right here in this country for a reasonable price. The Ruger red label is an excellant choice and offered in all bores, except the 16, I think I can live without a 16 gauge because they build a 28, and a nice one at that at 6 1/2 lbs. Ruger offers the Gold Label a sweet little number and now we have the RBL!!! These are all American built and by that I mean they are built strong and can withstand anything you want to dish out to them just like the old Parkers and Sweet Elsies and Dan Lefevers!!! Now granted they are not works of art like an English/Italian game gun but they can take anything you want to stuff down their tubes and for a lot less!!!
We will never have the "Golden Age" back the pumps and autoloaders did them in as well as give us government regulation, game commissions and daily bag limits!! That's about all J Browning and his crew did for us if you think about it!!!
But we have enough to satisfy even the most demanding of shotgunners, and if you want a work of art buy a new M21 or Fox from CSMC!!!
All the best

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.