May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
3 members (steve f, Jem Finch, bsteele), 270 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,506
Posts545,569
Members14,417
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225
Jim. here is your post #326695

"Thanks for posting:
I received this email as well and forwarded it to everyone I know. In addition; Muslims males are into buggering young boys as pointed out in the book Charlie Wilson's War. I personally find Muslims despicable and I make no bones whatsoever about this.
Jim"

One more time Jim, why don't you accept your racism? Its right there for you to see.

Oh hit a nerve did I?
Apparently you have a lot more "accepting " than I or practically anyone else on this forum? I suspect you'd like to get in on the buggering yourself.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

That's the point, craig! Freedom fighter and terrorist often depends on your point of view. Past and present, heroes started as "terrorists." Time turned them into luminaries, fathers of their countries!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: italiansxs
Originally Posted By: nca225
Jim. here is your post #326695

"Thanks for posting:
I received this email as well and forwarded it to everyone I know. In addition; Muslims males are into buggering young boys as pointed out in the book Charlie Wilson's War. I personally find Muslims despicable and I make no bones whatsoever about this.
Jim"

One more time Jim, why don't you accept your racism? Its right there for you to see.

Oh hit a nerve did I?
Apparently you have a lot more "accepting " than I or practically anyone else on this forum? I suspect you'd like to get in on the buggering yourself.

No Jim, the only nerve you hit was the one that despises racist cowards who hide among their racist buddies for support. You don't have the balls to say what you say here anywhere else.

BTW why haven't you come out against Christians, the pro-life community and the NRA/2nd amendment supporters? Just like Muslims, these groups have sheltered and supported extremists who respectively have either raped little boys, sent bombs to innocent people because they work in an abortion clinic, and sent racin laced letters to poison the people who have different point of view of the 2nd amendment from them. Why don't you find these groups despicable like you do muslims?

Last edited by nca225; 05/31/13 08:01 AM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
PA24 #326896 05/31/13 08:36 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Personally, I find nca225 despicable.

But it's hard being a fruitcake in the Maine woods.

Especially during mating season.

PA24 #326899 05/31/13 08:50 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Hey retard, please show us even one instance where a Catholic Church parishoner knew that their priest was a predatory pedophile, and either remained silent or covered for them. Do you really think the small percentage of priests who were pedophiles were open about their perversion, and folks in the pews just kept their mouths shut and kept putting money in the collections basket? Do you really think those sick criminal priests who infiltrated the Church were playing grab-ass with alter boys in front of the congregation, and the congregation approved? Researchers say that the average pedophile molests over 100 kids before he slips up and gets caught. They are very adept at keeping their victims quiet and operating under the radar. Look at you... you haven't been caught yet. But your dog looks like you gave it a venereal disease. Catholics are justifiably outraged that some Bishops simply moved pedophiles to other parishes, but for the most part, they have not abandoned their God and their church because of the crimes of a very few. That would be like me giving up my U.S. citizenship just because Obama is crooked. There have been very many public statements acknowledging and apoligizing for the crimes made by church officials up to and including the Pope. Contrast that with the silence we get from Muslim clerics after repeated terrorist attacks by radical Islamists who were often indoctrinated in Muslim Madrassas by Muslim Clerics. But you see nothing wrong with that. Why? Because you and your kind are beyond stupid. You are apologists for anything that made this country great. You are like a cancer.

I notice you Libtards are guilty of the same taint that you are attempting to paint us with. I never once saw you, King, Gnomoron, homer, or the rest of the cast of idiots make any negative comment about Fast and Furious where hundreds of Mexicans and Brian Terry have been shot or killed with Obama DOJ supplied semi-autos. You'll citicize us for not mourning the bombing of an abortion clinic, but you say nothing about the tens of millions of aborted children. How about the recent case in Penna. where the "Doctor" was snipping the spinal cords of aborted-near full term-viable-breathing babies? Is infanticide less serious than pedophilia to you, moron? Where's your anger over Democrats within the IRS targeting conservatives? I haven't seen any of you cowards even question the cover-up in Benghazi where Americans died waiting for help that Obama would never send.

As far as the ricin tainted letter sent to Bloomberg, I really have to wonder if that wasn't sent by anti-gunners with Bloomberg's approval. You anti-gunners have tried every other sneaky lying trick in the book to advance your agenda. Didn't you Libtards hope and pray that the Boston Marathon bomber would turn out to be a Tea Party Second Amendment supporter? You're all slime. The worst Muslim is better than you. At least they often have the spine to blow themselves up.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
That's the point, craig! Freedom fighter and terrorist often depends on your point of view. Past and present, heroes started as "terrorists." Time turned them into luminaries, fathers of their countries!

Freedom fighters, luminaries, and fathers of countries throughout history seldom went to sporting events and set bombs next to children. Do you ever stop to think before you submit this crap?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

You asked for sources and I gave them: conservative and liberal critics of Bush doctrine. No one can be conveniently labelled as either these days---as members do here---because none is in lock-step on social, economic and political issues. I consider myself liberal but am conservative in many respects. Humans are bundles of contradictions. What's discouraging about so much of our opinion is that those who express different views are called clueless, as in schoolyards of yore. The definition makes all of us clueless. Unintelligent and old-fashioned. But, Jim---bloody boring and entertaining!

(I haven't a shred of evidence but I wonder often if we're not hearing from poor losers in the last election which was the GOP's to lose. Conversely, to support above, it's a safe bet all "conservatives" here didn't choose or vote for a Massachusetts Morman moneybags liberal father of medicare.)

Last edited by King Brown; 05/31/13 09:36 AM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Conversely, to support above, it's a safe bet all "conservatives" here didn't choose or vote for a Massachusetts Morman moneybags liberal father of medicare.)

Brilliant observation. It's also a safe bet that all Liberals didn't vote for a Massachusetts Catholic moneybags liberal son of a bootlegger and killer of Mary Jo Kopechne.

Sidelock
Sidelock

....Humans are bundles of contradictions. What's discouraging about so much of our opinion is that those who express different views are called clueless, as in schoolyards of yore....

....(I haven't a shred of evidence but I wonder often if we're not hearing from poor losers in the last election which was the GOP's to lose....

It's discouraging that a whole group is labeled poor losers, clueless?, when history may tell us these could be the righteous warriors. I'm glad there's a beacon in the room to show the way.

keith #326934 05/31/13 12:36 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Look at you... you haven't been caught yet. But your dog looks like you gave it a venereal disease.

Poor dog. frown I wonder if he took it to a vet? smile

Practice safe eating. Always use a condiment.
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.