April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
2 members (FlyChamps, Fudd), 417 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,480
Posts545,230
Members14,410
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sidelock
Sidelock

Yeti and Bill have about the same disposition on their RBL orders as I do. I even looked into CSM's financial history (at the criticism of some here) before ordering, because I really had no background on them. I ordered with the same thoughts Yeti had in his 3 bullets and now I'd like to see CSM put out some updated information on how the RBL program is going, not necessarily my specific gun's schedule. I've never been one to shake or tear the corners of the wraps onmy Christmas presents before the appointed day, but I'm anxious to be informed on how it's going.

Sidelock
Sidelock

serial number "RBL 68" was delivered to and reported by Doug Lewis over on SSM. He seems very pleased so far. Though I do not believe he shot it, and he admits to purchasing it with the intention of selling at a profit, so (if he were smart anyway) he wouldn't want to report any negatives.

At any rate it looks very good.

Here is a link to a few pictures

First,I've not thrown my hat (or wallet as it were) in the ring for an RBL. Does anyone have stats on how many of these "guns to be" were ordered? At less than 100 per year some of your grandkids may be getting their inherited RBL's directly from galazans. Lets say for sake of argument there were only 1000 orders(seems unlikely with all the hoopla). Given that the guns are made in batches by configuration, it could be a decade before those eary ordered double trigger, straight grip guns show up. If I'd payed in full on an RBL I'd be fuming at the lack of communication and progress.

Hoping I'm wrong,
Michael

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ha anyone seen any double trigger guns?

So many guns, so little time!

Seems to me that the folks who haven't ordered and are making the I'd be fuming or I'd be mad war cries are stirring the pot. Got nothing better to do than stir and stir. Pitiful existence.

Truth of the matter is CSMC is shipping RBL's. There was a good possibility that I could have taken my RBL to Sandanona last weekend. I asked CSMC to delay shipping until September 25th because my FFL holder was on vacation. Got the phone call on Thurdsay the 14th that the gun was ready to go.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Right on, sebrown. Some guys have to drag other people down. They can't stand to see someone do something cool.

I think what CSMC is doing is great and it takes an enormous amount of guts.

Tony is building some of the finest guns ever made in America. I wish him luck and I hope he does well with them.

And so what if you have to wait a year? That's like 2 days in gunmaker/gunsmith time.

Patience people, patience. Good things take time.

OWD

Good Gun Alerts & more:

www.DogsandDoubles.com
Sidelock
Sidelock

I received a message from a guy who also received his gun this week.

So they do appear to be coming out at a quicker rate. Hopefully many will get hunted with this year.

(by the way it was 14 1/4 stock, PG, BT, 1 trigger exhibition Claro. He says that it exceeds his expectations, and was worth the wait.

Sidelock
Sidelock

#68 was just delivered?

If that was not a requested s/n, delivery would appear to be very slow.

I wonder when they will deliver s/n 30,000...... :p

Mike
Sidelock
Sidelock

Even if they delivered 100 guns this year I think that they are delivering very slow. I spoke to Famars at the Vintagers last week and they said that they deliver about 150 guns a year and that is for bespoke guns. What did Galazan's figure that they would deliver in the first year on a production gun? They must have had some idea of how many they could produce. The silence form them is defening. It is high time they gave us something to bank on.

Bill G.

Jimmy W Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Page 91 in the new SSM. It does say Launch Edition. But it is the same ad they have always had. What does that mean?

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.