April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
9 members (arrieta2, bbman3, CJF, bushveld, Marks_21, 1 invisible), 442 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,480
Posts545,221
Members14,410
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 21 of 57 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 56 57
Sidelock
Sidelock

Dave - Thanks for keeping New England in the game!

It's really great watching the season float by me as I'm laid up with my sciatica. I mean really, the stupid disk had 10 months to squeeze out of my vertebrae, why did it wait until a couple weeks before bird season?

gjw Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Hi all, well our planned duck hunt for today didn't go off....all froze over! So, Will and I decided to take Joel (J.R.B.) up on his invite to hunt by his place. It was an excellent day! Cold and it did snow, but the birds were there in good numbers. Joel and his mom put on the dog for Will and I, very nice meal of ham and baked beans and all the trimmings. Just great hosts and down right good folks!! Thanks Joel!! It's always a joy going to his place...your family there!!!

Anyway, here are some pics from today:

My birds and the Ugratechea Model 1030 in 16ga that I was using:

Joel and his, he was using his go to gun a 12ga Amantino. BTW he made one heck of a long shot with this one:

Will with his birds and his 12ga Fabarm Betea Classis:

Joel, Will and Duchess with the days bag:

Thanks again Joel for another wonderful day, really enjoyed it!

All the best!

Greg

Gregory J. Westberg
MSG, USA
Ret
RCC Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Greg,

You might just hunt pheasants as many days as me and with as many different guns. Nice shooting.

Cold and snow here today, also.

bc
Sidelock
Sidelock

The snow made today's hunt just perfect. I wish you would have had your camera when Will and I were walking the beaver dams with all the snow falling. I hope you didn't accidentally take home one of my birds or you will be spitting out a mouthful of #4's. #4 shot is just a carry over from my 10 bore days. laugh For you who don't know me, hunting is a laid back affair at my place. You hunt for and hour or so then you go in for hot coffee and lunch. Repeat the procedure until you have your limit.

Practice safe eating. Always use a condiment.
Sidelock
Sidelock

RCC, Montana and North Dakota are just the best aren't they? Good job my friend.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I enjoy seeing all these young people (yuts?) in these photos!

Rob

NRA Benefactor Member
RCC Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

MT and both of the Dakotas, John.

You all know that if either Greg or you ever get caught on this side of the line by weather, that the guest room is always made up and you are welcomed to it?

bc
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: RCC
MT and both of the Dakotas, John.

You all know that if either Greg or you ever get caught on this side of the line by weather, that the guest room is always made up and you are welcomed to it?

Thanks and we will remember it. I always said there should never have been a border between Montana and West Dakota. Why don't you Montanan's just adopt us? laugh

Sidelock
Sidelock

Greg, You seem to be one guy who really knows how to treasure the gift of life....having FUN! I've got to admit,looking at all your pictures of family, guns and game just seems to make me smile.

Keep it up, youngster!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Not only treasuring life but those birds are just down right tasty. grin

Page 21 of 57 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 56 57

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.