May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
5 members (FallCreekFan, playing hooky, jake van dyke, David Williamson, 1 invisible), 273 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,529
Posts545,870
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Jimmy W Online Content OP
Sidelock
OP Online Content
Sidelock

says, "Last chance to order Connecticut Shotgun's RBL". Orders ending. .......I guess that means the end of the line for them?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Where is this ad? I just ordered a fourth one for my youngest son and there was no talk of this from them. And no I am still waiting for the first one, as are many here but I trust Tony and like what he has done to date. Not worried but it seems curious. Did the ad state the end of the gun or just the last chance before the price goes up?

Sidelock
Sidelock

I believe They are refering to the "Launch Edition"
Pete

The ad in Shooting Sportsman is very clear in referring to the Launch Edition.

Jeff

Jeff
Sidelock
Sidelock

This is the day, exactly one year ago, that I ordered, and paid for my RBL. And exactly the 365th time that my wife has asked when that expensive shotgun would be delivered. I had every confidance there would be an RBL tucked under my arm on my grouse hunt this year, and one wonders how many more days I'll be telling her it should be any day, now. We should start a pool: anyone want to guess, another 365 days?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Maybe now he can bring out a 16. That should start a new round of orders.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The board is comprised mainly of American members of a hard-working culture that prizes and rewards risk, entrepreneurship and initiative. Has anyone asked Galazan why he isn't keeping his promises? Or do members deposit their money, defer and wait for the guns to drop from his outstretched hands in his own time as some sort of charity? I'd be angry.

Sidelock
Sidelock

KY John, imagine if he had come out with a 16 at the same time as the 20. It would take years to fill all the orders, and you'd have a lot of unhappy people in the meantime.

There are lots of people like myself, waiting to see how all this shakes out with the RBL. Even if he does come out with a 16 (since I could only afford one, that is the only one I would consider buying), do I really want to wait two years for delivery? Probably not. As King said, I'd be angry.

Imagination is everything. - Einstein
Sidelock
Sidelock

Hmmm, angry? Nope, not yet.
When I ordered I got a promise of a good gun, an estimated delivery time and no guarantees at all. I was aware that ordering a gun from a factory still in the planning stages contained risk. My risk analysis was:
* Galazan goes Chap 11/9 - very small
* The gun is disappointing - small to medium
* The delivery schedule slips - high

Sidelock
Sidelock

What does that mean the Launch Edition. What will be different after the Launch Edition? Maybe it means that the $300.00 discount for paid in full orders will no longer be offered or maybe the price is going up. I hope it means that they do not need any more up front capital and the system is getting going and they are going to deliver a lot more guns soon. I don't follow any other gun boards but I've only heard of a handful of guns being delivered to members here. So have they delivered more than 100 guns?
The add on the website says that new orders are over one year delivery. By Thursday my order will be one year old also and I ordered in the first couple of weeks of the offer. The last time I called back in July they told me that the were going to be delivering faster with the new system in about 60 days and that I would probably get my gun around the end of November. I have my doubts. Fortunately I really don't care if it is then or the next month. But it would be nice to hear from Galazan's. I think it is time for an update with some real answers as to how many guns are going out and when. When once I asked them about rumors I had heard they told me that they do not entertain questions about rumor. Then put out some facts and there will be less rumor.
I can see for many how frustrating it is not to have any idea when their gun will arrive. For many this will be the gun of their dreams. It would be nice to start living the dream and not just dream about it.

Bill G.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.