May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
7 members (KY Jon, KDGJ, Researcher, FelixD, 2 invisible), 572 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,499
Posts545,457
Members14,414
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#290954 08/28/12 09:46 AM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Looking like Isaac is going to wash out our fields. Hoping birds stick around.
JR

Be strong, be of good courage.
God bless America, long live the Republic.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I am going to a pay shoot Sat and already paid.They said if rain Sat they will shoot Sunday.Not me, so i guess i will loose my payment if no shoot Sat.Starting to rain here in NE Ga and we badly need the rain! Bobby

Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

If you leave Friday morning, you and Judy can stay here that night and shoot with us Saturday afternoon. We've got 'em brother.

Those are doves over the sunflower field we will be shooting. I can't get Bobby to come and shoot with me, and he only lives 1 1/2 hrs. away!

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Bobby can't come cause he'll be busy cutting widder women's yards!

Mike

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Stan,
Judy had her appendix out Wednesday night and is still recuperating or I would seriously consider. Looks fantastic! Thanks ol' buddy.
JR

Be strong, be of good courage.
God bless America, long live the Republic.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Stan, looks like yall will be tearing them up! The opener still has a few weeks to go here in Bama and the one field in Georgia that I'll shoot has peanuts that's aren't harvested yet.

Be sure to let us know how it goes.

Adam

Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Mike,

grin wink I haven't laughed that hard in awhile.

John,

Sorry to hear about Judy's surgery, but will keep her in my prayers for a speedy recovery. Maybe Isaac will move fast and the birds will pour in Saturday afternoon anyway. If the timing is right and Isaac moves through and it clears up Sat. afternoon it could be a "perfect storm", if you know what I mean.

Wish both of you could be here. i really do. Will post pics.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Widder women--I wouldn't miss dove opener to go to my wifes' funeral!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Was shooting at the club this morning with some of the old timers and asked Jim if he was making the dove opener Saturday. He told me it was not only the dove opener, but he and his wife's anniversary.
I suggested he might have to get his priorities arranged. He said, "Yep, I will....been pissing her off for 54 years and see no reason to change that."
Spoken like a true dove hunter. Sorry about you boys in the SE getting rained out. I would take it here in the Texas Panhandle, but since we probably won't I'll just have to pull guard duty on the pond Saturday.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: steve white
Widder women--I wouldn't miss dove opener to go to my wifes' funeral!

Reminds me of the old joke, guy see a funeral procession passing by the field in which he was hunting. He unloads his gun, places it on the ground, takes off his hat and sings a verse of amazing grace. His buddy says "wow you were really moved." The guy says "we would have been married 34 years next month."

CHAZ

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.