March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
8 members (Borderbill, ChiefAmungum, JDH, KDGJ, Marc Ret, 1 invisible), 366 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,373
Posts543,989
Members14,389
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
Sidelock
Sidelock

Sorry to hear of his passing.

-Shoot Straight, IM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Rocketman
Good news guys! Bill just borrowed a pair of side-lever ejector Grant hammerguns and is about half way through a round of sporting clays. Anyway, that is what I believe and I'm sticking to it.

I will go along with that. And when he is through he will, no doubt, be riding the long board on a never ending wave.

No doubt that Bill left the world a better place.

Boxlock
Boxlock

You will be missed, Bill.
Rest well, Brother.

Last edited by Eric B; 02/23/07 11:55 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Sad news. I really enjoyed our emails and phone conversations. Bill will be terribly missed.

My best to ALL of the Wise family.

Chris Baumohl

Sidelock
Sidelock

I enjoyed several exchanges via email with Bill concerning our mutual love of Boswells. He was a courageous and learned man. I will miss him greatly.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Oh Owleye...

I wasnt ready for you to leave. I still have a ton of questions to ask, and an essay for you to look over for me...

The Lord make His face to shine upon you, and give you Peace.

Friends:

when my wife became ill, he would take the time to just drop me a note, or send a picture. When she died, he started checking up on me, seeing how I was weathering the storm... I am sitting here with tears running down my cheeks...what a true PRINCE of a fellow...he will be missed by many.

He will no doubt be discussing his next hunt with "The Indian", seeing old friends, and getting ready for a long ride on a long board, the REAL "Big Kahuna"

Gregory K. Taggart

Texas Declaration of Independence 1836 -The Indictment against the dictatorship, Para.16:"It has demanded us to deliver up our arms, which are essential to our defence, the rightful property of freemen, and formidable only to tyrannical governments."
Sidelock
Sidelock

Farewell Bill.

Best wishes and condolences to Rosalie and Bill's family.

Sidelock
Sidelock

In the world of guns there are tons of folks that think they know, and a few that do. Bill was one that knew. We are diminished.

Sidelock
Sidelock

What a tragedy and a great loss for all of us. For those of you who have not been in this room long enough to have known him, you certainly missed out on the chance of a lifetime to meet the most dignified treasure you could ever meet. Never an unkind word ever came across the screen from him. He only made everyone swell with a ray of light just to see his kind thoughts and words appear in front of us. I remember once he tried to console someone on this board who had lost a close one by saying, "I hope the hole in your heart will be filled with many glorious memories of the one you lost." I have remembered those words now for years. And you can bet I now feel the same way as those words he had once spoken. God Bless you, Bill. I hope, "ALL IS WELL." In heaven.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Shucks,

I thought he had his health troubles whipped.

He's healthy now. The Lord will see to that.

He loved his Vincenzo Bernadelli's. Bet he's shooting a double out of a covey rise right now.

We'll miss you Bill,

Bryan

Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.