April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (ChiefC, Hugh Lomas, Skeeterbd, DaveB, 1 invisible), 874 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,445
Posts544,833
Members14,406
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 29 of 30 1 2 27 28 29 30
Sidelock
Sidelock

Mr. Gresham, thank you for responding. I believe your post goes a long way to put the whole "Zumbo thing" in perspective.

Regards,

Ed

Keep outa the wire...

Originally Posted By: TomGresham
Sit down with a hunter from England or Australia, hear him tell the story of what happened there, and watch the tears well up in his eyes when he says they never thought the government would take away their hunting guns.

Regarding firearms laws in the U.K., this is well worth reading:
http://www.gunowners.org/op0442.htm

Sample my new book at http://www.theweemadroad.com
Sidelock
Sidelock

HomelessJOe had a different view and I have to respect that. That is what rights are all about.

-Shoot Straight, IM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe

one alfa male and one alfa female the PTL club?

hOmleless: You send me a milliOn dOllars, or like Jim Baker GOD will strike Jim ZumbO dOwn.

-Shoot Straight, IM

Originally Posted By: improved modified

one alfa male and one alfa female the PTL club?

hOmleless: You send me a milliOn dOllars, or like Jim Baker GOD will strike Jim ZumbO dOwn.

Keep your money - let God sort out his own.

Sample my new book at http://www.theweemadroad.com
Sidelock
Sidelock

Ed and Tom, I'm not sure how this has changed the world. A man was fired for saying what he thought, rightly or wrongly, justified or otherwise, depending on our views. Happens every day. The outrage is not measurable compared to that from other events on a national and international scale the past 50 years or so. I look real hard to find much improvement today for all that outpouring of opinion. Least of all where it concerns our shooting, and I'm an optimist.

Sidelock
Sidelock

That's my point...who knows ? Not some Genetic Scientist. I don't know where he got his scientific evidence that man all came from one alfa male and one alfa female the PTL club ?

I'll change my statement my people were spawned in Northern Europe a million years ago...not somewhere close to the Nile

Here's what I said...I don't need someone like Improved Modified changing my quote.

Sidelock
Sidelock

HomelessjOe:
I have to apologize, but you must understand; I was out hunting coyotes and the wind was blowing 60mph and I was tired. It was snowing, raining, and I go peppered by stray pellets. All of this conspired to change my core beliefs and say and write things that I may, or may not believe at the moment. I must apologize for things that may, or may not have been written and quotes that may, or may not have been taken out of context.

Really I'm sorry if I offended you. I stand by orignal post that I respect your different opinion and I think you add a lot to this board.

-Shoot Straight, IM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Yup, King hit it again, like I tried to back on page 20. Guy quit making his bosses money so they let him go. End of story. All this other stuff has little or nothing to do with Zumbo. Hitler, negroes, nativists, Billy Carter, gun laws, but not Zumbo.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Eightbore, you and King are right. Simple economics at work here. Had Zumbo been employeed at Wal-Mart not a peep would have been uttered. Problem is that gun rights are constantly in danger and Zumbo had just given the Anti-gunnners a lot of ammo. Now we have to cope with the turd he left behind in the toilet and I think the board is trying to sort it all out and figure out what scrub brush to use.

-Shoot Straight, IM
Page 29 of 30 1 2 27 28 29 30

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.