May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
1 members (SKB), 240 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,518
Posts545,702
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 26 27
James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Wonko the Sane
The Werhmacht Awards Forum??? WTF is a ref to a slimeball pack of Nazi MFers that makes your post legitimate here??

Even having that link on this board is more damning than anything I'd care to see here.

JMO of course but FOAD

Dr.WtS

I'm on several forums. I used that one as an example just so you could show your true colors. I don't know ONE NAZI sympathic person who collects militaria. Many celebrities including Clint Eastwood and the late Bob Hope have or had large collections of German Militaria. The ONLY NAZI sympathisers I've ever run across are the skinheads who attend gun shows but they don't have 2 nickles to rub together probably like the crowd you hang with. Whats damning is someone with your know it all attitude and low class demeanor even participating in a collecting area devoted to fine shotguns that's generally populated by gentlemen. As soon as I'm done with this post I will block any further posts from you as I've realy had it with your hateful and moronic drivel.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Wonko the Sane
The Werhmacht Awards Forum??? WTF is a ref to a slimeball pack of Nazi MFers that makes your post legitimate here??

Even having that link on this board is more damning than anything I'd care to see here.

JMO of course but FOAD

Dr.WtS

Couldn't agree more. The forum is an insult to 80 million deaths caused by the very people the forum glorifies. Missfires was made specifically for trash like this. Thanks, Dave, for moving this stuff. Now, lock the thread or these fanatics will keep on posting here.

James M #263563 02/01/12 09:42 PM
James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

One of WTS trolling friends I take it. Your blocked now as well.
I can tolerate anything but true ignorance and you certainly fall into that category.

And another point I don't remember either of you two faced fools objecting when Julias sold one of Herman Goerings High end doubles last year.I suspect that if either of you owned it you'd have broken it up and thrown it away.
Yeah Right! smirk
Also since the Russians caused far more deaths in WW II that the Germans I'm awaiting you campaign to get Geno removed from this forum due to his association.

James M #263565 02/01/12 10:08 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

I doubt anyone who frequents this site is anti gun.

We have categories for reason and I support Dave Weber in relegating conversations on gun control to misfires or developing a seperate sub group for them.

I frequent this site more than any other because of it singular focus. I onsider this and 16ga.com treasures and I would prefer they not devolve into politics as a primary focus

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
James M #263568 02/01/12 10:48 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Dave Weber has kindly tolerated slightly off topic topics related to gun control many times in the past, and rightly so. The anti's are anti all guns... even the ones with two barrels. Every time we lose our focus and lose an inch, we are one step closer to the day when we either cannot own Doubles or cannot afford to shoot them.

I just skimmed over the past 10 pages of topics in the Doublegun BBS forum. Among the strongly double gun related topics are "Missing Boykin Spaniel", "C&R License Renewal", "Luxury Safes", "Ithaca 37 Question", "Peter Hathaway Capstick", "How Many Wear Blaze Orange?", "USA Today-Poll", and even a birth announcement. Now, I personally don't have a problem with any of them, but I wonder where the righteous indignation was when these were front and center on the Doublegun forum.

Let's face a couple realities here. First, the Misfires forum could be called the Seldom Seen Forum. There are many less threads and many less views there. Second, Gun Control is a never ending quest for many groups and politicians. We would have our heads in the sand if we doubted that or choose to ignore the threat. Third, and perhaps most important, we are entering a very important election cycle. We have an avowed anti-Second Amendment president up for re-election. He has already gotten two very Anti-Gun Supreme Court justices nominated and confirmed. If he gets another chance, we will have an anti-gun majority. If he gets re-elected and no longer has to worry about another term, he will by-pass Congress with Executive Orders. He has already publicly promised to do just that. He could ban lead ammo as an environmental hazard and make millions of acres of Federal land illegal to hunt or shoot firearms on. He could sign the U.N. Gun Ban Treaty, and we would be here on page one crying about having to surrender our guns.

I, for one, would rather be pro-active about my gun rights. I actually read most all of those aforementioned off-topic topics. It really didn't hurt me or take much away from the predominately Double Gun related content. If I did not care for those topics, I could simply skip over them. Why is that so very difficult? And why would anyone here believe that issues related to gun control have no bearing on our ownership of double guns? How many English doubles are here in our country as a result of the restrictions on guns over there? Off Topic? Hardly.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

James M #263570 02/01/12 11:01 PM
James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Quote from Old Colonel:

"I doubt anyone who frequents this site is anti gun"

You can start doubting right now. This is a typical and well known liberal tactic to disrupt forums like this one.

Quote from keith above:
"I, for one, would rather be pro-active about my gun rights. I actually read most all of those aforementioned off-topic topics. It really didn't hurt me or take much away from the predominately Double Gun related content. If I did not care for those topics, I could simply skip over them. Why is that so very difficult? And why would anyone here believe that issues related to gun control have no bearing on our ownership of double guns? How many English doubles are here in our country as a result of the restrictions on guns over there. Off Topic? Hardly."

Thanks keith:
I was beginning to think sanity and reason had left this forum.
Jim

James M #263572 02/02/12 12:01 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Fuds who own and collect only the "proper" firearms and object to the ownership of "Black" firearms will sell other gunowners out in a New York minute, generally.

Mine's a tale that can't be told, my freedom I hold dear.

postoak #263573 02/02/12 12:16 AM
James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: postoak
Fuds who own and collect only the "proper" firearms and object to the ownership of "Black" firearms will sell other gunowners out in a New York minute, generally.

I'm pleased to see that Sanity still exist on this forum. Thanks for the public and private support guys.
Btw: I took the time to go through about 1/3 of WTS's posts to see what he owns and has posted.
Well' He's posted nothing as far as I can see?? I along with other members here eagerly await the posting of his collection which is anticipated to be 2 Belgiun clunkers and a rusty Winchester Model 24. grin
Jim

James M #263586 02/02/12 02:24 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

So one must agree with you to be considered sane? Now can it be seen why the politics is assigned to another forum? Thanks for moving this stuff of the doublegun discussion Dave.

h
LGF Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Dr. WTS -

THANK YOU!

Page 3 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 26 27

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.