May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
4 members (FlyChamps, eeb, Jem Finch, Dan R), 1,086 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,511
Posts545,659
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
Sidelock
Sidelock

I've done business with Russ Gould and found him to be honest, straightforward and responsible. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Richard Howard

My god I stayed up until 12:40 AM reading 12 pages of fighting over a $200 and change case. I feel like I'm on a diet and I just ate a whole box of ding dongs.

Why did I read all 12 pages...Im going to be sooo tired at work,,,

Last edited by Brian Meckler; 02/14/07 04:45 AM.

B.Meckler
Sidelock
Sidelock

Once you got to the Pink Flamingo it was hard to stop wasn't it.

Sidelock
Sidelock

"I've done business with Russ Gould and found him to be honest, straightforward and responsible. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone."

LOL....from a new poster with 3 posts...kinda fishy.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I too have done business with Russ. I have no complaints it all went very smooth. This whole thing has been incedibly dumb from both sides. Shipping something in "my" cas would have pissed me off too, still....

Sidelock
Sidelock

No, it isn't fishy. I'v posted here many times but I've been away for a while so I seem to have been started over.
Last year Russ advertised a bird shoot in Namibia. I, one of my brothers and two friends took him up on it. I was worried. I didn't know him. Flying all the way to Africa was a big step based solely on an internet advert for a bird shoot. But everything was perfect. We had a great shoot followed by a sightseeing trip to the Etosha National Park, all aranged by Russ, and we had a most wonderful time. I'm going back this year. It's hard to make everybody happy, but Russ made us happy.
Nothing fishy about it.

Richard Howard
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: GregSY
"I've done business with Russ Gould and found him to be honest, straightforward and responsible. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone."

LOL....from a new poster with 3 posts...kinda fishy.

Actually he registered about 4 years before you did.

My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income.
- Errol Flynn
Sidelock
Sidelock

That "something" was guns....just what it was designed to carry. Not like it was used to ship herring. Big storm in a teacup I'd say. The buyer ended up reconfiguring the interior of the case so all the unsubstantiated claims about damage make me very suspicious. Buyer prolly just ticked off cause seller's initial response to shipping via CA was not what the buyer wanted. Buyer also prolly didn't expect a $97 duty fee on a couple hundred dollar case. Interesting how a bunch of others piled on yet they had no bad dealings with seller.

Sidelock
Sidelock

3 posts in 4 years? That's a new poster.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Quote:
3 posts in 4 years? That's a new poster

Quote:
I'v posted here many times but I've been away for a while so I seem to have been started over.

Seems like a credible source, but why choose sides in this tawdry affair?

Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.