I'm sure all you British Gun Enthusiast's have in your book collection Mr Don Masters Churchill's book. (One of the Best along with Dallas's Purdey's and his Boss,& Holland books.)Don has a Couple of drawings of Churchills"Double/Single,or is it Single/Double set of Triggers. The late Terry Smith, formerly of Hollands & Boss & Co. (His Trade Label stated he was "Articaled at both)I belive the late Paula Hodgins became "Articaled at Hollands also!! "We at Purdeys, managed to keep away from those Dirty Old Articals.!Back to Churchill's Double /Single Repeating Trigger.. I had built a Fred Beesley 'Self-Opener"(With the help of 5 0ther London"Best Gunmakers"),I had built a set of standard Purdey Double Triggers to put in the action, but T.A.Smith showed me his E.J.Churchill, with the EJCHURCHILLRepeating unit...So we built a unit & I fitted it into my Beesley 12b.DB. Maybe someone on this dbgunshop shot it when I had it at the last Sandiknowner affair that Mike McIntosh/ Vic Ventors/ Richard Raymond & Self attended.So many Moons ago.I wanted to write a artical about how it is (WAS) still possible to build a TOP Quality London Gun without a CNC Machine, (I Use plenty cnc machined bits! But not on the Old Classics" They just dont tast right!! dt/crossedchisles