T Page-Wood established his business in 1876 at 29 Nicholas Street, Bristol. One report states that the address was 35 Nicholas Street.
In about 1885 he opened branches at 13 Market Place, Frome, Somerset, and at 1 Westgate, Cardiff, Glamorganshire.
In about 1890 the address of the main business in Bristol was given as 26 High Street, but it may be that the 26 Nicholas Street shop was retained. The Frome branch closed, the Cardiff branch moved to 21 Castle Street, and new branches were opened at 39-40 Walcot Street, Bath, and 19 High Street, Shepton Mallet, Somerset.
In 1900 the firm started buying guns from Thomas Wild and Rowland Watson, others followed from time to time.
In about 1905 all the branches appear to have closed and the only address of the business was 26 St Nicholas Street (street re-named?).
In 1907 the business was registered as a limited company, T Page-Wood Ltd.
T Page-Wood had promoted themselves as "The Gun Makers of the West", and they acted in a wholesale as well as a retail capacity. They had agents in Malta, Cyprus and Canada. They made a folding aperture sight for shotguns, an elliptical aim corrector (which was a metal half circle mounted over the barrels in front of the fore-end), and a fore-end elevator (an enlarged fore-end which was clipped over the existing fore-end to discourage low shooting.
In about 1920 the company moved to 28 St Nicholas Street.
In 1924 the firm patented a shotgun cartridge with a small over-shot wad in a cone shaped case, perhaps this was thought to ease loading without impairing pattern quality.
In 1942 the company's premises were bombed and by 1955 they were trading at Old Park Hill, Park Row. At about this date it is thought that the company was sold to Sheldon Bush & Patent Shot Co Ltd, but reportedly in 1964 it traded as T Page-Wood Ltd at 8 Pipe Lane, off Colston Lane, Bristol, they were not recorded after 1964.
The firm sold cartridges under the names "Anti-Recoil Cartridge" (post 1920), "Anti-Recoil Economic Cartridge" (post 1920), "Bristol", "Climax Cartridge", "Page-Wood D S", "Page-Wood's Shield Cartridge", "T Page-Wood Second Quality" (Nobel Glasgow 16 bore post 1919) "Wildfowler", "Park Row", "Double Crimp", "Imperial Crown" and "Special .410".