May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
3 members (Borderbill, Kolar Dickson, 1 invisible), 323 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,516
Posts545,690
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Thank you all, so very much. It's easy to see why I love this forum. It's an important part of my everyday life. When I worked at NCR, they made me repair computers, the last few years before I retired. I had no interest in owning one, using one or fixing them. Now, I can't imagine my life without a computer and the huge world it opens up. Toby Keith could write a new song, called "I Love This Board" a sequel to "I Love This Bar".
Love you all and thanks again,

Last edited by Jim Legg; 03/31/10 05:44 PM.

> Jim Legg <

Sidelock
Sidelock

Great News for you Jim! After 70 years of life with no surgery I had a pancreas attack two weeks ago. It seems that I had gallstones blocking the duct to the pancreas which was getting eaten up by enzymes. The worry was the BIG C but after the gallbladder was removed I came up with a clean bill of health.

Nothing is a valuable as your health. Love to you and Best Regards, George

To see my guns go to www.mylandco.com Select "SPORTING GUNS " My E-Mail palmettotreasure@aol.com
Sidelock
Sidelock

Congrats! I also recvd similar news about 7 years ago; it was a good day. Stay cranky and keep giving us good doublegun advice.

Sidelock
Sidelock

good for you Jim

BD
RMC Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Jim, Getting medical results is about the most nerve wracking, mind numbing process in the world. Your blessed to have the "all clear report" Good for you. Keep on keeping on. Randy

RMC
Sidelock
Sidelock

Good for you Jim. Just stay on top of it. I lost my Mom to colon cancer last year, and I'm 99.99% sure she'd still be with us if she hadn't ignored symptoms as long as she did. There's a lesson for all of us.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

CARPE DIEM, JAIME, CARPE DIEM!!!

Yes, I meant to shout that.

Warmest regards,

JC

"...it is always advisable to perceive clearly our ignorance."ť Charles Darwin
Sidelock
Sidelock

Good for you Jim!

Don't sacrifice the future on the altar of today
Sidelock
Sidelock

I can't imagine how that could be anything but good news to anyone. Certainly always good news to me to hear that someone is beating it. My wife had to have surgery twice and radiation after that last one. That was a couple years ago now and she is still OK. I know how the good news can feel.
Best to ya, Jim hooooya

WtS

Dr.WtS
Mysteries of the Cosmos Unlocked
available by subscription
Sidelock
Sidelock

Jim -

I didn't know. You're one of the good guys. Let's keep it that way.

Best wishes for many more clean scans.

Bill Brockway

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.