May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 847 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,507
Posts545,627
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Timothy S
Craigster, well you said that you'd give one away, be careful what you say.

Tim

I guess we don't get stars for sharing.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I was just the opposite, Curt. On the old bd., I really liked having those double muzzles up there. I noticed I had a 3.56 rating back there in the profile somewhere. That's how I knew the rating was averaged because the software was working it out to hundredths place. So I thought hey I've got more than the three doubleguns that show so I decided to get on here and ask for some more and by gosh somebody actually helped me out and I had five for a while. I guess I crossed some other body because I lost a couple. I'll bet I could take a few hits now and the average wouldn't change much. Anyone who'd like to test this theory is welcome to waste your time awarding me a 1.

jack

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: LeFusil
Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe

The star system is retarded. How can a guy who tells lies, is extremely rude, a crybaby and an antagonist get four or five stars?
Dustin

I was wondering why you still have two....

Thanks mouth breather, I'm glad your picking up what I'm putting down. If you get all butt hurt (no pun intended) from Markethunters insinuation of your sexual orientation I suggest you not start with me, I'll wear you out and we'll both be one star heroes. I like your Scotts though jOe, no matter how badly I want to ruin a nice set of those nice damascus barrels by bending them over your nugget and wrapping whats left around your neck.

Dustin

That's what I'm talking about....crying, lying, rude, sexual, antagonistic and threatening all in one post.

I'd say you're definitely the total package.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I don't have no stinking stars!!

tunes

"It's a good day for something"
Sidelock
Sidelock

The star system is retarded. How can a guy who tells lies, is extremely rude, a crybaby and an antagonist get four or five stars?
Dustin

I was wondering why you still have two....

Thanks mouth breather, I'm glad your picking up what I'm putting down. If you get all butt hurt (no pun intended) from Markethunters insinuation of your sexual orientation I suggest you not start with me, I'll wear you out and we'll both be one star heroes. I like your Scotts though jOe, no matter how badly I want to ruin a nice set of those nice damascus barrels by bending them over your nugget and wrapping whats left around your neck.

Dustin

That's what I'm talking about....crying, lying, rude, sexual, antagonistic and threatening all in one post.

I'd say you're definitely the total package.

You're a package. Go blow a turkey leg.

Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

To get the stars, you must be extremely intellergent in the matter of firearms. Having a collection of fine firearms also helps, somewhat. You must have a fond likeness from several people on the board and prove yourself to be a man among men. Or, you can do what I did, just send everybody on the board twenty five bucks.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Please, please may I have some more stars guys? Thank you very much!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Craigster
Originally Posted By: ohiosam
Dang, after read this thread I suddenly feel unloved

Awww.... I'll share one of my stars with you if it will make you feel better.

I feel better already

Sidelock
Sidelock

'Stars' are an option, same as becoming a 'Member'.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Jimmy W. is the check in the mail? If someone needs stars you are welcome to mine if I have any left. I joined this board to learn and it has been great for that. The one thing that doesn't impress me is the snipping, but I've learned just to ignore those people.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.