April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
4 members (Argo44, susjwp, Jimmy W, rtw), 286 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,463
Posts545,048
Members14,409
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
Sidelock
Sidelock

How dare you bastards question the integrity of Mike Orlen! As soon as I get my guns back from Andy Wojohowicz I'm sending them to Mike.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Just send 'em to me Greg.
Trust me.....I've got a good feeling about this one!!!

Dodging lions and wasting time.....
Sidelock
Sidelock

I too have a job pending with our friend Mike.

It's been a while, but I have every confidence the barrel set will be returned someday with the usual excellent work.

"The price of good shotgunnery is constant practice" - Fred Kimble
Sidelock
Sidelock

This is certainly a frustrating situation and Ken deserves an immediate response on those barrels. At the same time I've used Mike a fair amount and the work has always been done as requested. Furthermore, it was performed in a suprisingly expeditious manner - except once. A while ago, I waited almost nine-months for some routine work to be finished but then he gave me a nice price break. I didn't like the long wait but it wasn't enough to stop using him.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I am hurt by all this. I had used him in the past and was more than happy with the work. Now, I have some choke work I have been wanting done and another barrel I would like to have polished and I am scared to use him. I hope it goes well soon as we need a good smith that does barrels. Mike, please respond to Ken, please Mike.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I hope everything is fine with Mike. Don't forget he's not so young guy, but good one
I guess some too nervous clients deserve their barrels to be sent to New Zealand and never back!

Geno.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Greg-

Originally Posted By: GregSY
How dare you bastards question the integrity of Mike Orlen! As soon as I get my guns back from Andy Wojohowicz I'm sending them to Mike.

No one here is doing anything against Mike Orlen.
Mike's actions (lack of action and communication while very very tardy WHILE in possession of Ken's barrels) have made this mark on his integrity.
It says much when a sterling veteran of the trade as Ken needs to take this kind of action to recover his property.

This situation deserves a good response, and Ken deserves the continuity of his ownership and control of his shotgun barrels.

You have no grounds to call these guys out as bastards.
At this point your integrity is showing much worse for wear too.
Shame on you.

Tinker

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Tinker
Greg-

Originally Posted By: GregSY

No one here is doing anything against Mike Orlen.
Mike's actions (lack of action and communication while very very tardy WHILE in possession of Ken's barrels) have made this mark on his integrity.
It says much when a sterling veteran of the trade as Ken needs to take this kind of action to recover his property.

This situation deserves a good response, and Ken deserves the continuity of his ownership and control of his shotgun barrels.

You have no grounds to call these guys out as bastards.
At this point your integrity is showing much worse for wear too.
Shame on you.

Tinker

GregSy was writing in jest I think. Google up or do a search here on "Andy Wojohowicz"

Best,

Mike

Last edited by AmarilloMike; 12/29/09 04:42 PM.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Same as Tinker.Whitey

Sidelock
Sidelock

This is from another board posted today. It is not my statement.

"Spoke with Mr. Orlen and he has stated that he is no longer doing repair work."

Ole Cowboy
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.