Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sidelock
Sidelock

King,
not sure how you can prove "most beloved leader" I guess thats kind of like "save" or create 3 1/2 million jobs.

I have no clue about the rest of the world but know he is not as popular here as much as you think he is.Over 56 million people did NOT vote for him and a lot more are wishing they didn't when they see their brokerage statments.

BTW the "community organizer in chief"' and his AG Eric Holder are on deck to bring back the AWB;
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=6960824&page=1

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

King Brown:

It is funny that you defend this President to the extent that you do, especially being a Canadian citizen....you must be a decendent of the black people that the British took to Nova Scotia after they lost the revolutionary war, the ones who aligned themselves with the British and were promised freedom ?.... Most of them went later in fourteen ships with the British to Freetown, Africa to be truly free and start their own colony..., but some stayed in Nova Scotia.........am I correct ??....Not really important, but just an intelligent guess.....due to your steadfast Obama defense...!...You are consistently the only one on this post to defend Obama and YOU are CANADIAN.... ??

As I travel around the world monthly, I have met no one who trusts or admires Obama and most are very leery of this man....it is obvious in his speeches that he is full of B.S. and untruths...!....Anyone with an I.Q. over 40 can see this and it is all coming out now...... The countries visited recently would include most of Asia, most of Europe, Australia and a few South American friendlies......No African continent countries though.....I still fly one cargo trip internationally per month usually......and talk to lots of "men on the street"...you know, the REAL representation of most countries.....

I'm not sure where you are getting your information, but if it is off of the electronic toilet (internet), then you have been sadly misled sir...........

Best Regards,

Doug

Sidelock
Sidelock

No, PA24, I think I'm white although my great grandmother was a full-blood Mi'kmaq who passed that tribe's surpassing beauty down the female line. My great-great grandfather, master of a sailing ship, married a handsome Cuban octaroon and brought her back to Nova Scotia, which once had in one port more tonnage under registry than the republic of France.

I ask your indulgence of my admiration and support of what the United States is trying to do. No other country has the spirit, financial and industrial resources and intellectual capacity to kick-start a rescue. It's more difficult than Ike's mastery of marshalling military and industrial forces for the the invasion of Europe; the President can't order compliance at the risk of a firing squad.

As a fellow flier---mine is a family of three generations of pilots---you may appreciate my admiration for a country doing something that can't be prepared for in any simulator. Consider also that a fellow Maritimer (who became our most powerful Canadian) ordered British aircraft manufacturers to produce more Spitfires for the Battle of Britain or face a firing squad.

So my emotion, my colour, my Canadian citizenship has nothing to do with my respect and admiration. The United States is attempting a spectacular high-wire act without a net deserving the prayers and best wishes of the world. I know Americans. I worked for years all over their country reporting to Canada. Old now, I only wish there was something I could do to help.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Thank you, very well said..........

The best indicator of any recession are the financial institutions and the people who invest most of the money, in any country.....Our new president has taken it upon himself to "punish" these people and the consequences will be quite dire, I believe......
In this country there is a very small portion of citizens that pay over 50% of the Federal taxes...if these taxpayers become disenfranchised, they will merely remove their money....the obvious then takes place.......at present, this administration is quite close to disenfranchising these people.....and horrible things will occur, quite surely, like a NEVER SEEN BEFORE VERY DEEPENING DEPRESSION....so it is like walking on eggs right now, as the WORLD stock market reflects....and Obama is doing all he can to smash the eggs.....!!! .......There lies the overwhelming problem.........Not to mention the gun issues, the perks, Pelosi's useless trips on taxpayer paid aircraft, unchecked liberal posturing and legislation.....and so on...

F.Y.I.........Obama has not "accepted this burden himself" like some hero.....Clinton's 8 years are the reason the economy is now in a mess......Clinton changed laws he should NOT have messed with..........the Iraq war did the rest......Then OPEC decided to raise oil, with one purpose in mind and it worked, all because Clinton and the tree hugger's wouldn't drill in the 90's .....BUT WHEN ATTACKED, ONE MUST RESPOND....IMHO.......Had it been Toronto, you folks would have done the same......although, I do believe that Obama would not respond if attacked, so portions of the world are very happy right now......!

Best Regards,

Doug

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.