May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
2 members (bsteele, Jusanothajoe), 321 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,531
Posts545,926
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Sidelock
Sidelock

if and when they "Ban" the black rifles the value will go up even higher then they are now.If they go to confiscation, the 1k+ you talk of Jag will be the least of your worries !The guns,even the ones you guys think are "better then gold" will be next !!!!

Last edited by Dave K; 02/23/09 06:24 PM.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

ok lets say they ban them and price goes up sooo......? come to think of it they will proly make it permanent acquisition to original owner anyway so it's not like they will be able to move them.

Sidelock
Sidelock

PJ that is my thoughts too

tim

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
key word is "BANNED". gee, don't you hate to throw 1k+ into say a fireplace?

Initially;Further manufacture and sale to civilians of military type weaponery is what will be banned. All those currently owned by civilians at this time will be grandfathered until the grabbers can figure out a way to force people to register them.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: italiansxs
Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
key word is "BANNED". gee, don't you hate to throw 1k+ into say a fireplace?

Initially;Further manufacture and sale to civilians of military type weaponery is what will be banned. All those currently owned by civilians at this time will be grandfathered until the grabbers can figure out a way to force people to register them.

And then the value,when further sales are prohibited,goes up,way up.I was "behind the counter" when Clinton (and our now AG Holder,and well as Biden and a lot of others in B Hussian WHwhere in power) and saw the prices jump to double and more.If you want one better get it now,if your worried about confiscation then you should be buying more ammo for it NOT losing "1k+" !!!!!! BTW B Hussian will try and get them all,yours too Jag. Soon you will realize your no different because you didn't buy a black rifle or voted for them !You will be throwing more then money in the fireplace if you don't wake up.......

B Hussian may well be the best gun sales promo ever even if he brings the DOW down to 6500 !! (and Gold to 1500)

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Dave, I think all gun owners will ban together no matter what comes down the pike. I sometimes don't think you give us enough credit for knowing whats at stake.

Sidelock
Sidelock

LG,
at one time I would have also thought that,but even here on this forum, there are those that will let them take the AW and and hand guns because they will buy the "non sporting" bs and figure they will never come for their double shotgun.I hope your right and I am wrong but seeing "fellow" gun owners sell out to B Hussien and his merry band of gun grabbers (Holder,Pelosi,Schumer to name just a few) and drinking the koolaid of "change" (they will see real change when they open that IRA statement !!)make me wonder how many will indeed stand up for al gunowners.

Last edited by Dave K; 02/24/09 10:15 AM.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

lets just say if i was to invest in classic american double it would not be a parker or some kind of farmers gun from other makers either. i would tell you what is sure to gain in value but other eyes are out here and i want to pick up couple of good ones for meself.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

The only American firearms that have the numbers and imho the clout for investment, are Parkers, Colt SAAs and Winchester lever guns. What all three have in common are the numbers game - it then turns out to be a needle in the haystack original high condition game. Sorting through so many klunkers to find that certain one.
He who has the most high condition wins then and not the most.

Last edited by Lowell Glenthorne; 02/24/09 11:55 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

It's a common misconception that Parkers are collected based on condition.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.